Stats: 3,166,170 members, 7,864,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5025794 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5857) (5858) (5859) (5860) (5861) (5862) (5863) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Threebear:

She's still very beautiful though
More than dog faced mercy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
SMS VOTE Ike to 32052

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Let me just clear some of you rn, Mercy's butt is not filled with silicone, therefore it isn't FAKE. She actually did fat transfer. Her Belly, Arm and Back fat was extracted and transferred to the ass to augument it.

And before ya'll start with the senseless bashing, I have no favourite in the house. I like Seyi. I like Frodd. I like Mike. I like Diane for giving it to Lady Morgana hot hot. Mercy cracks me up with her Amerigbo accent. Omashola shouts too much but he could be funny sometimes. Cindy is the Mother Hen and I like her too. Lady Morgana is ret.ard.ED. Dazall!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NwaAmichi: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
What's the song playing now, the one the guy played with the violin...the love song before this joromi playing now . So nice
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
MrsV:

That could be another endorsement deal o, where is Dr Laser or Dr.90210. they need to see her perfect Brazilian butts.

Cellulite and stretch mark free!
But not bleaching free.tacha was man of the night ,dominated the stage and bestrode the arena like a colossus and fortunately it will translate to votes.
Down mercy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
AryaSand:
Let me just clear some of you rn, Mercy's butt is not not filled with silicone, therefore it isn't FAKE. She actually did fat transfer. Her belly, Arm and back fat was extracted and transferred t to the ass to augument it.

And before ya'll start with the senseless bashing, I have no favourite in the house. I like Seyi. I like Frodd. I like Mike. I like Diane for giving it to Lady Morgana hot hot. Mercy cracks me up with her Amerigbo accent. Omashola shouts too much but he could be funny sometimes. Cindy is the Mother Hen and I like her too. Lady Morgana is retarded. Dazall!

Dazalllllll!!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akorkor(f): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Cindy has two recording studios, one on the mainland and the other one the island, she has an online radio station, she produces videos for upcoming artists, she has a car of her own. She is a SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR. Yet she doesn't claim celebrity. BE HUMBLE

Copied

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
codedguy1:

But we have seen a lot of videos where she is marketing her brand/product na.

Married men are mostly her customers.

You mean tacha ba? Cos it was reported in the dailies that tacha prefers married men. Actually she said that herself in one of her numerous videos and the media picked that up.

Tacha has a lot of videos marketing her unclothedness to her numerous married lovers. tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mike and osas ....my ship grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omalichabby:

I wonder too
I really would like to know....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
NwaAmichi:
What's the song playing now, the one the guy played with the violin...the love song before this joromi playing now . So nice
Jolomi by Simi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
NwaAmichi:
Ed sheeran ft Beyonce .... perfect .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Threebear:
You feel the connection.. shocked shocked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

You mean tacha ba? Cos it was reported in the dailies that tacha prefers married men. Actually she said that herself in one of her numerous videos and the media picked that up.

Tacha has a lot of videos marketing her unclothedness to her numerous married lovers. tongue
End time Tacha.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Threebear:
You feel the connection.. kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
10 housemates having a meeting with stars, but guess the only one housemate everyone is talking about? Yeah, Tacha! Imagine if she wasn't in that house #BBNaija

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mycar: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Those praising tacha will not tell you that you learn more by listening and paying attention than talking even when it is not necessary.
When you are with more experienced person than you, it is wiser you talk less and listen more.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
heartofcity12:

You feel the connection.. kiss kiss
Yes o ...they're so beautiful together . cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
AryaSand:
Let me just clear some of you rn, Mercy's butt is not not filled with silicone, therefore it isn't FAKE. She actually did fat transfer. Her belly, Arm and back fat was extracted and transferred t to the ass to augument it.

We all know it was fat transfer but the children of hate decided to call it silicone transplant just so they could feel better and sleep well at nights.

Let them dear grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tacha's body odor go don finish this gorgeous woman. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=Chibabe005 post=82567082]
Yes she has a brand " everything Tacha*.. Rome wasn't built in a day, everything takes gradual process.

Brand is brand, Even if it's patronized by just her neighbors.. as long as it's in her name and it keeps her busy.. responsibility makes one responsible!
Branding a product isn't easy blah blah.. nothing in life comes easy my friend. everything is risk.. and of course there is no risk without reward.

mercy sell properties? buhahahahaha and never for once has she told the hassmetes, of choicy properties and thier areas? lol. she should be proud of her hustle!

lol..na dem, ndi interior decorators and estate agent.

pesin wey never even sabi wetin she study for school finish sef[/quote]
This show you are as dumb as your madam. In naija do you really need to go to the university to be an estate agent. As long as you can market and source buyers for a property, that's all you need to be an estate agent. If you have a certificate, that's a plus.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
This thing was like a real formal dinner. After eating the participants got together in groups to network. I am impressed how small things humans do in the real world are instinctive.

I want to put a second baby in Osas, my Lord! Anyway, that was how we saw Venita until her true character came out.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Threebear:

Yes o ...they're so beautiful together . cheesy
Person husband grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mercy Omolomo.

She just quiet for her lane, make we no force 'Englich' by force as she has allowed other hassemates to do the talking. They're not are comperiror grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omalichabby:

Dazalllllll!!!!!

Lol!

I mean, there's nothing bad in looking good. She got the money, did what needed to be done and it fits her PERFECTLY! I would do for ME someday if I finish having all my babies and can afford it (Mommy Make-Over like it is called) A little bit of this here and there.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

She told Frodd. She was discussing with frodd at the garden one night like that, and mentioned that. Frodd even asked her where she was formerly staying before Lagos and guessed Owerri, she flat out said Abuja. Frodd was shocked and then asked what she was doing while there. Now am convinced most of you guys watch bbnaija on the streets of tweeter. undecided
I reacall that conversation, they were in the garden.

She said she stayed @ abuja for sometime,and left..

frood was like why leave abuja for an ever busy Lagos? and her reply was,was it not from the Lagos ,she's now in big brother's House?

Everyone speaks of their intentions and aspirations after the show.. including Cyndy.

direct me to where mercy has ever spoken of hers, if not maybe for this night, of which she did because others did so.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tacha is the HIGHLIGHTS!
It's like Biggie organised the dinner for TACHA accompanied by her entourage (the other housemates) Tacha is bigger than the show! #bbnaija

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chibabe005:

Yes she has a brand " everything Tacha*.. Rome wasn't built in a day, everything takes gradual process.

Brand is brand, Even if it's patronized by just her neighbors.. as long as it's in her name and it keeps her busy.. responsibility makes one responsible!
Branding a product isn't easy blah blah.. nothing in life comes easy my friend. everything is risk.. and of course there is no risk without reward.

mercy sell properties? buhahahahaha and never for once has she told the hassmetes, of choicy properties and thier areas? lol. she should be proud of her hustle!

lol..na dem, ndi interior decorators and estate agent.

pesin wey never even sabi wetin she study for school finish sef

This shows you are as dumb as your madam. In naija do you really need to go to the university to be an estate agent. As long as you can market and source buyers for a property, that's all you need to be an estate agent. If you have a certificate, that's a plus.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Biggie will soon give them strike now. Buzzer went off twice and they are still hugging.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
mycar:
Those praising tacha will not tell you that you learn more by listening and paying attention than talking even when it is not necessary.
When you are with more experienced person than you, it is wiser you talk less and listen more.
They won’t, that’s because they are exactly like her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
scondy:

I am almost sure you are a student......the line of reasoning..........hmnnnnnnnn......

From your posts.....i dont even think u understand how business works.....

Hear this today.....anyone can buy and sell......that you are into trading is not a stamp of success.....you can even be running a business at a deficit....

This serial entrepreneur claim....what is the volume of her annual turnover? what is her gross profit? what is her profit margin? what is the worth of her inventory on average? what is her cash conversion cycle? i am so sure she wont even understand all these if asked.....

wo leave matter .....i am sure all these sounds like greek .to u...

Aunty go and sit down. At 23 years of age, U are online discussing Tacha's products and business. U are even asking about her profit margin and net worth....lol...Just so u know, at 23 so many Nigerians are yet to even get admission into uni, some are still struggling to graduate. Yet here u are, asking about her net worth and annual turnover.

The least u can do is to encourage her and wish her all the best.....not asking all these yeye questions...profit margin ko, net worth ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (5857) (5858) (5859) (5860) (5861) (5862) (5863) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread