Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,315 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5002195 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5858) (5859) (5860) (5861) (5862) (5863) (5864) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:
[/b]

This shows you are as dumb as your madam. In naija do you really need to go to the university to be an estate agent. As long as you can market and source buyers for a property, that's all you need to be an estate agent. If you have a certificate, that's a plus.
this shows your brain is inside Mercy's ass.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tunde82seidat(f): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please why does Tasha walk the way she walks?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Osas get booty oo. Beautiful lady

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Team Tacha did you hear mai atafo praising tacha now as he was walking to the door to go indoors?
Hailing her, calling her serial entrepreneur
Telling her that he is feeling her slang no leave no transfer.

He's feeling Tacha abeg. The real serial entrepreneur cheesy

I know her haters won't hear this conversation to report. it is imaginary shade they will hear cheesy

Aki shaded her, this man shaded her. That lady shaded her cheesy grin that's the one that they will rush to type grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
I love how they honoured Mama G Sha .

That woman is a legend.

Can't forget the movie hatred , she played an old woman.

That's one of the best acting I've ever seen in Nollywood .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
davodyguy:

I can't vote but can send air time to vote. But I don't seem to like that guy, not for anything oo. But if you can convince me, I may just send the little for you to vote him
Ha, how can you not like him? There are a plethora of reasons for you to like him.
He's smart, charming, witty, competitive, funny, and cunning (in a good way). He's an entertainer all-round.
I don't know how to campaign but please, vote for Ike. Pleaaaaase.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
AryaSand:

Lol!

I mean, there's nothing bad in looking good. She got the money, did what needed to be done and it fits her PERFECTLY! I would do for ME someday if I finish having all my babies and can afford it (Mommy Make-Over like it is called) A little bit of this here and there.

Like It's that simple babe, let people do them. So long as they are happy and hurt no one in the process.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
tunde82seidat:

Now it's the way she walks.. Na only Tacha una dey see. Guess you all are blind to Ike and the way he keeps his hands and mouth while walking or Elozonam that his heels barely touch the ground.
Or Seyi with knock-knees.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
AryaSand:
Let me just clear some of you rn, Mercy's butt is not filled with silicone, therefore it isn't FAKE. She actually did fat transfer. Her Belly, Arm and Back fat was extracted and transferred to the ass to augument it.

And before ya'll start with the senseless bashing, I have no favourite in the house. I like Seyi. I like Frodd. I like Mike. I like Diane for giving it to Lady Morgana hot hot. Mercy cracks me up with her Amerigbo accent. Omashola shouts too much but he could be funny sometimes. Cindy is the Mother Hen and I like her too. Lady Morgana is ret.ard.ED. Dazall!
You seriously believe this? Lmaooooooo. I won't even argue. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Ha, how can you not like him? There are a plethora of reasons for you to like him.
He's smart, charming, witty, competitive, funny, and cunning (in a good way). He's an entertainer all-round.
I don't know how to campaign but please, vote for Ike. Pleaaaaase.
Lol

Lolipop has started campaigning ooo kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NwaAmichi: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Threebear:

Ed sheeran ft Beyonce .... perfect .
Sharp
Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
I love how Mike took off his hands when fraud tried to touch him grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
davodyguy:

Lol

Lolipop has started campaigning ooo kiss
Yes, please. Kindly send "VOTE Ike" to 32052. Thank you!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
tunde82seidat:
I read somewhere from a reliable sauce that she walks that way because of numerous shagging from uncountable sugar daddys.

Her down below is damaged beyond repair, poor girl cry

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teepha: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
AryaSand:
Let me just clear some of you rn, Mercy's butt is not filled with silicone, therefore it isn't FAKE. She actually did fat transfer. Her Belly, Arm and Back fat was extracted and transferred to the ass to augument it.

And before ya'll start with the senseless bashing, I have no favourite in the house. I like Seyi. I like Frodd. I like Mike. I like Diane for giving it to Lady Morgana hot hot. Mercy cracks me up with her Amerigbo accent. Omashola shouts too much but he could be funny sometimes. Cindy is the Mother Hen and I like her too. Lady Morgana is ret.ard.ED. Dazall!

Me am just wondering if her ass is silicone as people said if she falls sick and needs to take injection on her butt...shey the silicone no go less

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
tunde82seidat:

Her fans are coming for you.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lawlahdey:
You seriously believe this? Lmaooooooo. I won't even argue. grin cheesy grin
Looks like a fat transfer to me, it’s become a pretty popular procedure in recent years, I was surprised to see they also do it in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Fraud looks like the hassmate many will be leaving his messages on.... read grin grin

grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chibabe005:

I reacall that conversation, they were in the garden.

She said she stayed @ abuja for sometime,and left..

frood was like why leave abuja for an ever busy Lagos? and her reply was,was it not from the Lagos ,she's now in big brother's House?

Everyone speaks of their intentions and aspirations after the show.. including Cyndy.

direct me to where mercy has ever spoken of hers, if not maybe for this night, of which she did because others did so.

So you didn't hear when she mentioned she was into properties? But that the Market is highly competitive.

Mercy has spoken of her intentions and aspiration on several occasions with Diane. Did you hear when she said she intends going back to school and was discussing schools with Diane?
Ofcourse you won't hear cos hate won't let you hear well or probably you didn't watch that.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
teepha:

Me am just wondering if her ass is silicone as people said if she falls sick and needs to take injection on her butt...shey the silicone no go less

It is NOT silicone. Don't mind ignorant people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
scondy:

I am almost sure you are a student......the line of reasoning..........hmnnnnnnnn......

From your posts.....i dont even think u understand how business works.....

Hear this today.....anyone can buy and sell......that you are into trading is not a stamp of success.....you can even be running a business at a deficit....

This serial entrepreneur claim....what is the volume of her annual turnover? what is her gross profit? what is her profit margin? what is the worth of her inventory on average? what is her cash conversion cycle? i am so sure she wont even understand all these if asked.....

wo leave matter .....i am sure all these sounds like greek .to u...

I'm a student or whatever, nobody here cares about that.

does it stop the fact that Tacha has a brand in her name?

Does it stop the fact that she's building herself an empire?

what's her profit turnover, what's is her that? blah blah blah.. it's really none have of my business.

I'm not her company's finance manager.. neither do I work in a revenue organization.

All I know and you know is her product line called EVERYTHING TACHA.

You just want to show yourself, please show yourself and don't come under the guise of, I'm not sure you know this blah blah, yen yen yen.

mtcheew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Can someone tell Tacha to stop shouting?

I said she's deliberately talking then and forming.

I said from Tonight, she'll start forming in the house. I made the prediction 1 hour ago, and it's started already.

Anyone smart will not fall for Tacha's gimmick.

She has this domineering attitude, to run others down, which Seyi's accused of.

Now Seyi is on the low Key

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
ibkayee:

Looks like a fat transfer to me, it’s become a pretty popular procedure in recent years, I was surprised to see they also do it Nigeria

Spot on sis.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
ibkayee:

Looks like a fat transfer to me, it’s become a pretty popular procedure in recent years, I was surprised to see they also do it Nigeria
That shit looks botched, dear. It doesn't seem like fat transfer to me, at all. Nahhhhh.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chibabe005:

this shows your brain is inside Mercy's ass.

Hahahahaha.! And yours inside Tacha's smelling vajay!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by topaz321: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
biosystech:
This Waw advert, how do they gather this many persons?

People in that advert are not up to 20. It's just an effect.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Giel:
Team Tacha did you hear mai atafo praising tacha now as he was walking to the door to go indoors?
Hailing her, calling her serial entrepreneur
Telling her that he is feeling her slang no leave no transfer.

He's feeling Tacha abeg. The real serial entrepreneur cheesy

I know her haters won't hear this conversation to report. it is imaginary shade they will hear cheesy

Aki shaded her, this man shaded her. That lady shaded her cheesy grin that's the one that they will rush to type grin

Whenever stuffs like this comes up they suddenly become deaf grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lawlahdey:
That shit looks botched, dear. It doesn't seem like fat transfer to me, at all. Nahhhhh.
Lol fat transfers can be botched as well o

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol fat transfers can be botched as well o
That I didn't know. I'm still convinced it's not fat transfer though. She was skinny, so?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Yes, please. Kindly send "VOTE Ike" to 32052. Thank you!
I can only give airtime contribution, don't have time for doing that
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
I've never wished to be Gulder so badly . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
davodyguy:

I can only give airtime contribution, don't have time for doing that
Too bad then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5858) (5859) (5860) (5861) (5862) (5863) (5864) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.