Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,866 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5023220 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2019
emmask:

Who's going to nominate her? The HMs are more likely to nominate Frodd to Esther.
You think so, wait for nomination...
ones she is up, its a bye.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2019
emmask:

Who's going to nominate her? The HMs are more likely to nominate Frodd to Esther.
If she is ever up, she is a goner. Unless she is up against Nelson, Tuoyo and maybe Thelma.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afrosage(f): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2019
MizzD:
Ik said Ella has been trying to get his attention for some time and she asked him to be her man two days ago. He also said Ella claimed to love him. He mentioned that he told her off cos he’s not interested, but mercy did not believe he told her off.

Mercy didn’t find it funny that Ella who claims to be her friend is trying to steal her man and get his attention. Said they had not been in good terms for some time and she tried to make up with her tonight after the task. She narrated how Ella told some ladies she didn’t wear panties during the Friday party and that her pussy was showing . She said she didn’t like the fact ella didn’t come to meet her as a friend to tell her anything was showing, instead she went to tell the other girls. she also said she doesn’t even believe anything was showing and that Ella was probably just staring at her. She said she has given Ella lots of clothes and weaves yet she couldn’t have her back.

Ike then said he likes the fact that Ella is observant though cos he was also looking out for her pussy that night and mercy giggled. undecided

She continued by saying Ella will just be crying and acting two faced. That after they made up tonight she started crying saying she didn’t mean it that way. She said ella couldn’t figure out who told her about the issue which suggest that Ella told more than one persons.

Ike then said Ella Always touches him too. Said Ella isn’t his type because she’s too emotional and someone like her will be crying everyday not because he’s a bad person but because she’s too emotional.

They said Frood should have used the veto on Esther or a guy, jeff who is his competition. Ike said Frood now acts like Ella cos he looks at him in a suspicious way.

Mercy asked Ike if he eventually did the agreed shout out and Ik said no. He then asked if he could do it now but mercy said it was Late. Apparently mercy told Ike to give a shout out to 606 autos. Said people are watching the show so he should try to do those shout outs. Said even if 606 autos isn’t watching, his friends would be and they would inform him and that way they can watch out for him and vote for him. Said it’s people like 606 who give out recharge cards for voting.

Ike then said he’s been trying To give shout outs to other people. He didn’t want to mention names initially but mercy persuaded him. So he mentioned patorankings and someone else. Mercy now said people like that will just post pictures and won’t do the real work.

Ike said he knows he’s trending and he’s sure mercy too is trending. Mercy said mike Frood and Jeff see her as competition in the house.

Ike said everyone (female) has come to cry to him except tacha. Mercy said tacha is a nice person but she loves the camera. That she loves to do what the camera will ‘carry’ but other than that she’s soft.

Anyway when they were about to sleep, mercy said Ike should not shift her pad o. Ike said the pad should not stop anything .

Accolades to you dearie....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2019
genius43:

They didn't know what we went through defending that boy's mouth that he doesn't know when to keep shut

I swear to God

Who's your favourite this season
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2019
77up:
Take it easy on bobrisky abeg bro grin

Let him/her/ hermaphroditegrin masturbate in peace on mike grin
Lolz My bro this bobrisky doesn't want to use his little sense at all, but I get time for am today grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2019
But ike teeth and lips though, they are always quarreling on closure..

Both have egos and can't decide how to close up that's why the mouth is always left opened ajar every minute.

When you think the mouth is closed, in a second , it comes wide like Lagos bridge. sad

Ike fans this your ike tell him to close his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2019
creolehunt:

If she is ever up, she is a goner. Unless she is up against Nelson, Tuoyo and maybe Thelma.

Remove tuoyo from that your list

Add Jackie or khafi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2019
77up:
Take it easy on bobrisky abeg bro grin

Let him/her/ hermaphroditegrin masturbate in peace on mike grin
u and 77up will kill me with laughter here ooo. Una don start with nairaland bobrisky this season again...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2019
styrese:
Lolz My bro this bobrisky doesn't want to use his little sense at all, but I get time for am today grin

Please leave threebear alone

I beg you in the name of God

I can't go through reading essays and comprehension passages

In form of insults and clap back

Let us enjoy this few moments of peace in peace please

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

I wonder how people can think Esther is beautiful
They're even attaching "damn" and "very " to the word
I wonder if its the same one I'm seeing on my screen
Or another Esther from another BBN channel
I need somebody to clarify
Are there two BBN stations ?
This one weak me....even local devil was shocked.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

I swear to God

Who's your favourite this season

I have chosen one just yet. But I currently like Mike, Frodd, Jeff and Shola. For the ladies it's Khafi, Mercy. Am indifferent about Jackye and Thelma
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

This one got me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

I will consider that for Ur sake smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2019
Ginaz:
But ike teeth and lips though, they are always quarreling on closure..

Both have egos and can't decide how to close up that's why the mouth is always left opened ajar every minute.

When you think the mouth is closed, in a second , it comes wide like Lagos bridge. sad

Ike fans this your ike tell him to close his mouth.
We like am like that

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2019
Esther beautiful in every aspect

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by emmask: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

We know ,but the housemates can surprise you

You'll be surprised that She'll be up instead of frood

Who would have thought sir dee would be up
Instead of Jeff or omasola

Yeah the HMs could be unpredictable like Tacha nominating SirDee despite how cool they and Jacyke nominating Jeff(thought they were cool) but I still think Esther would be under the radar for at least 3 weeks more.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2019
genius43:

I have chosen one just yet. But I currently like Mike, Frodd, Jeff and Shola. For the ladies it's Khafi, Mercy. Am indifferent about Jackye and Thelma

For me

Guys - Jeff ,Frodd ,Shola

Girls - Jackie , mercy

Wow you are a khafi fan

Khafi talks way too much ,her busy body spirit is so irritating

How do you cope

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2019
styrese:
lolz grin pls don't let the i*ia*t send you to kirikiri abeg grin of cox he/she cant use what he doesn't have grin

Btw, I cant wait to see seyi as hoh , the guy is a good coordinator.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

For me

Guys - Jeff ,Frodd ,Shola

Girls - Jackie , mercy

Wow you are a khafi fan

Khafi talks way too much ,her busy body spirit is so irritating

How do you cope

Khafi is a handful, I mostly zone off when she goes into her world.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2019
Nelson, Nwa Awolowo and Sir Dee making mad sense.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLSavage: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2019
This one Nelson is talking about unity. If there's unity and peace where will we see the pepper. The game will be dull now. Nelson sef
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2019
styrese:
Tell that to urself, I can see you have a low IQ, all these long jargons.
Ur choice of housemates are basically superficial than in-depth.
And it seems u have gender dysphoria cheesy
Maybe they aren't so superficial since they always manage to win .
Can't say the same for all the ones you've indepthly picked who fail inside and outside of the house grin

Your forever failed musician Teddy 8 comes to mind .

Do you know what is dysphoria ?

Don't throw around big words just to keep up . grin

The fact I'm not letting you know my gender doesn't mean I don't claim it .

I just enjoy the uncertainty don't get it twisted little man. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:
Jeff and Kim eating from the same plate

Kim take it easy on my guy Biko

Jeff take it easy on your heart

I don't want to hear story that touches

I hope frodd is sane now

Next season I'll just support a faithful married man abeg

Can't be having HBP upandan

Most of them ate with their pair mate.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2019
Neimar:
Esther beautiful in every aspect

Sir ,are you sure you know who Esther is

She's not the tall fair lady with the ASSets

Esther is short ,looks like who is going through a climax repeatedly

In short ,she's DUHHHHHHHH!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2019
styrese:
I will consider that for Ur sake smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2019
Mike's either using "ermm" or "you know what I mean" most of the time. But he's making sense. Let's see if the HMs can abide by these advices. I doubt, though.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

I hope frodd is sane now

[b][/b]Next season I'll just support a faithful married [/b]man abeg [b]

grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2019
Munzy14:

u and 77up will kill me with laughter here ooo.
Una don start with nairaland bobrisky this season again...
local man is bobrisky Na grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TermsOfService: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2019
Threebear:

Maybe they aren't so superficial since they always manage to win .
Can't say the same for all the ones you've indepthly picked who fail inside and outside of the house grin

Your forever failed musician Teddy 8 comes to mind .

Do you know what is dysphoria ?

Don't throw around big words just to keep up . grin

The fact I'm not letting you know my gender doesn't mean I don't claim it .

I just enjoy the uncertainty don't get it twisted little man. cheesy grin
You supported Tboss or Efe?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

I hope frodd is sane now

Next season I'll just support a faithful married man abeg

y wait till then? it's still early in the game to make your switch. I already vowed not to go crazy for anybody this year. That way i will just enjoy the show without qualms.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2019
Someone should please help with updates.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

Remove tuoyo from that your list

Add Jackie or khafi
You really know nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.