Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,864 members, 7,862,856 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5023208 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Crazy people will remain crazy

Do this people expect omashola or Tacha to keep calm and serene

Nelson and co ,keep your voice

You'll need it to settle fights in a few hours from now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Ginaz:
But ike teeth and lips though, they are always quarreling on closure..

Both have egos and can't decide how to close up that's why the mouth is always left opened ajar every minute.

When you think the mouth is closed, in a second , it comes wide like Lagos bridge. sad

Ike fans this your ike tell him to close his mouth.
No... We like him like dat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2019
Mike have sense. To those that can't cook, You must learn how to cook

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2019
Efe thanked the HMs for yesterday and said the drama yesterday was a success to him. He apologizes to Thelma, Kim and all those he shouted at. Blames it on pressure.

Seyi also apologized to Thelma and anybody else he shouted at. He pleads that anyone else that can cook should help out in the kitchen should come around and help so it won't be as if a particular group are always cooking. Thanks Tacha, Tuoyo, Frodd, Ella and others for their dishes.

Esther thanked the HMs for their efforts yesterday and then appreciates everyone that cooks. Then she said as regard to Tacha suggesting that all HMs being around during cooking is nice but it'll make the kitchen crowded, so she's suggesting that it's only after the food is done, thst alk HMs should be around to make sure the food is shared equally.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

Sir ,are you sure you know who Esther is

She's not the tall fair lady with the ASSets

Esther is short ,looks like who is going through a climax repeatedly

In short ,she's DUHHHHHHHH!!

I know her na

gone through her instagram and fb photos

she's too hot abeg

una sef

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

wen she smiles the whole world stops and stares for a while

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2019
mediocre:
You really know nothing

Your level of knowledge is your moniker

MEDIOCRE

Do you really think ,Esther would gather more votes than Tuoyo

Seriously

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2019
Esther thanked the HMs for the improved cleaning habit, and that they are all adults who can live on their own, so it's bad that the cleaning issue is being over-flogged. She also complained about personal spaces, and how some HMs are always littering their spaces with left overs.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2019
77up:
lolz grin pls don't let the idiot send you to kirikiri abeg grin.

Btw, I cant wait to see seyi as hoh , the guy is a good coordinator.
na em go suffer am pass there

Let's discuss more significant people jare my broda, seyi would be cool but needs to step up his confidence level otherwise some People there may trample on him.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

Please leave threebear alone

I beg you in the name of God

l can't go through reading essays and comprehension passages

In form of insults and clap back

Let us enjoy this few moments of peace in peace please
gringrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2019
Nelson is saying that the reason they lost was not because of their task, but because of their bad attitude during the week.

For his mind their nonsense presentation was dope. SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2019
garfield1:
Up tuoyo,up tuoyo.up team tuoyo.up sir dee,up omashola
Mr. expired politician.Unfortunately for you, nobody will give you recharge card to support them this season..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2019
styrese:

Let's discuss more significant people jare my broda, seyi would be cool but needs to step up his confidence level otherwise some People there may trample on him.

I love seyi but the guy needs to channel all that energy from talking into his confidence level

He's too soft for his own good

Just like Jeff

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SilentBang(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

Esther is not just beautiful... she is very beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2019
emmask:

The master-servant situation with Cee-C was during the first 3 weeks and he changed thereafter.
His gossips with Alex only posed issues with few of the HMs and a % of the viewers. He never did something that could earn him a disqualification or a strike but Frodd seem to be heading that pathway.
Tobi that ignored biggie when he was called to the diary room, he know how it ended grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

That mgbeke Esther

She's slow in everything

In her mind ,because nelson is huge ,he also has a huge fanbase

She doesnt know that frodd will go farther than nelson ,even seyi

One minute you are happy that Esther is not with Frood so that he can concentrate bla bla bla.. Another minute, you are bashing same Esther for flirting with Nelson instead of your Frood. grin
If she decide to stay alone or with the favourie , you will still look for something to say..

My dear sister, you are just being Jealous of Esther.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2019
styrese:

you are right , naturally I like his personality, he's simple and always put energy in every task , the way he coordinates, the way he roll with others is simply superb , can't even wait to see how he ll roll as hoh.

But yes, he needs to step up more .

Don't you think Jeff is getting too quiet recently or Na me think am ??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

Your level of knowledge is your moniker

MEDIOCRE

Do you really think ,Esther would gather more votes than Tuoyo

Seriously
Calm your tits. Was referring to the "add jacky and khafi"

Which sane person votes Esther over those two
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2019
77up:
you are right , naturally I like his personality, he's simple and always put energy in every task , the way he coordinates, the way he roll with others is simply superb , can't even wait to see how he ll roll as hoh.

But yes, he needs to step up more .

Don't you think Jeff is getting too quiet recently or Na me think am ??

Jeff is becoming too quiet

Probably that's how he really is

I guess being HOH made him vocal

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2019
There was a mini meeting where the housemates gathered to talk about how they were gonna managed the food resources.

Seyi was rambling about how people misuse bottle water and they should be considerate of others and he only drinks water.

Sir dee came And added seyi and kim are the ones who would ensure the rules are adhered to and they should be given respect cos the HOH have given them the authority.

Nelson came and was saying how no one is below 18 or 20, they should Coordinate themselves , if you are caught with two food and you are asked to drop one you should not be angry. "they are old enough to be a father and mother " grin

Mike said someone should be posted in the kitchen to check the food resources, "cooking takes energy ", ummm, hummmm, ummmm..

*hunger have arrived* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

I love seyi but the guy needs to channel all that energy from talking into his confidence level

He's too soft for his own good

Just like Jeff
Exactly, even Jeff is better in that aspect
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2019
livelymatilda:

One minute you are happy that Esther is not with Frood so that he can concentrate bla bla bla.. Another minute, you are bashing same Esther for flirting with Nelson instead of your Frood. grin
If she decide to stay alone or with the favourie , you will still look for something to say..

My dear sister, you are just being Jealous of Esther.

LOL, I don't want her to be with Frodd at all

I'm happy she's with Nelson

Hopefully the idiotic frodd can bring his head back in the game
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2019
Frodd has been sleepy/calm all morning. Better that way. Get sense and stay on your lane. Sometimes, one needs an alone time. You'll feel better once the hangover wears off, as long as you don't go near Esther.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2019
emmask:

Tobi wasn't even problematic in the house. Frodd is just so desperate, I hope he doesn't get the Kemen treatment.
Wake up bro/sis,..lol

The only reason Tobi was tolerated in that house was because he is handsome. Same was Ella is suffering because she is the least or one of the least beautiful babe in that house.

When Anto(one of Tobi's closest housemates)was evicted, she even mentioned it to Ebuka that Tobi is childish.

Kiss the truth

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2019
Mercy said she hopes gedoni is not playing their girl else they will kill him.

Esther now said what if kaffi is also playing him for the game. But mercy said kaffi is transparent so she doesn’t think it’s game for her.

She said nobody is finer than mike in the house cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2019
Beorn1:
Frodd has been sleepy/calm all morning. Better that way. Get sense and stay on your lane. Sometimes, one needs an alone time. You'll feel better once the hangover wears off, as long as you don't go near Esther.

I pray he doesn't go near her

Where's the jovial, funny frodd from day 1

Who Is this ode I'm currently seeing on my screen

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2019
This Khafi and Boredoni's romance has given Boredoni a considerable camera time and probably new fans. Not a bad move at all. At least people now have something to talk about him unlike before.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2019
meobizy:
Frodd wants that nwanyi Yoruba-pussy.
To me Esther is physically the sexiest in that house.
It’s just her dulling attitude that I hate.

Edit: Avala too but she’s gone.
God will punish the moderator who thought that guy the meaning of the word.

In what planet is Esther sexier than Kim mercy or Tacha?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

I pray he doesn't go near her
Where's the jovial, funny frodd from day 1
Who Is this ode I'm currently seeing on my screen
He's still suffering from hangover. Our boy will soon be back.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Munzy14:

Esther is dumb, only if she knows frodd is a big competition.. And very entertaining, giving viewers maximum fun for their sub...
well she is eviction material for next week.
So crying while eating is what you call maximum fun? Ooooops I forgot, kissing Isilomo is the definition of maximum fun.

This is the same droid that want Esther, Jackye, Mercy and any girl he finds as easy target.

That guy is confused

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2019
Ginaz:
There was a mini meeting where the housemates gathered to talk about how they were gonna managed the food resources.

Seyi was rambling about how people misuse bottle water and they should be considerate of others and he only drinks water.

Sir dee came And added seyi and kim are the ones who would ensure the rules are adhered to and they should be giving respect cos the HOH have haven them the authority.

Nelson came and was saying how no one is below 18 or 20, they should Coordinate themselves , if you are caught with two food and you are asked to drop one you should not be angry. "they are old enough to be a father and mother " grin

Mike said someone should be posted in the kitchen to check the food resources, "cooking takes energy ", ummm, hummmm, ummmm..

*hunger have arrived* cheesy
lol. The hunger is just doing exercise. Those who gave excuse that they don't eat much, its time for them yo put their words into use.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2019
Beorn1:
This Khafi and Boredoni's romance has given Boredoni a considerable camera time and probably new fans. Not a bad move at all. At least people now have something to talk about him unlike before.
He's playing the miracle card. Na so miracle dey initially. Almost dead and dumb

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.