Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,575 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4991339 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2019
This Gedoni is used to being the laid back type with women.
You can see how comfortable he is in Khafi’s embrace.
Na him type dey frustrate us for uni that year because he always catches girls even when he does nothing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BerryAnny(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2019
Agbgift:
Show is tagged pepper them and I am yet to see the pepper or who is peppering
I think say nah only me. These ones are just apples,nothing pepper about them.
Ceec and co had fed us with enough drama this time last year, aargh!

BTW,why is everybody cool with Mike smoking the other time but were quick to call for Teddy A's head last year?
Nigerians and Double standards

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2019
livelymatilda:
Was Teddy-A not fun loving?
What was his relationship condition before meeting bambam..?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Pls who is this lady that won't leave two adults having decent conversation alone? Wetin she wan hear?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
Somehow some guys tend to not love the ladies really in love with them. This is the case between Gedoni & Khaffi

He may like her oo
He is opening up to her, telling her about his family and all
Just that their coupling is boring to me (doesn’t mean they don’t like each other) ...or maybe it is because it kinda feels second-hand? After last season’s MiNa?
I am lowkeycheesy anti-romance this season shaa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

That mgbeke Esther

She's slow in everything

In her mind ,because nelson is huge ,he also has a huge fanbase

She doesnt know that frodd will go farther than nelson ,even seyi

What if the guy is her spec?
She should abandon him all in the name of advancing far into the game, abi?
My friend, watch this thing without a biased mindset.
I like Frodd but he’s fooling himself on her matter.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2019
livelymatilda:

Now you are sounding too pained and angry.. Is it because I asked you to close your hairy pussy?

Close it and die this matter jare

Nope. Cos you are dumb and won't close your legs after divorcing your husband. You should take your advise more cos your pussy is dying in silence.

And cos it is show with nothing attached until you started abusing people cos they don't talk well about your favorite.

And I want you to eat your own medicine pussy sharer.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2019
livelymatilda:

Who is the most and least beautiful lady in that house?

Most obviously Kim

Least Ella
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

Okay so how does that make khafi a good match for frodd
Frodd is predictable when he likes a woman, he shows her and makes her feel wanted.
Gedoni is not the expressive type and that's dangerous cos you can never know what they want or how they want it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2019
Update-
Nothing memorable is happening
Will try and update a little bit today for thatigboman at least
He scolded us yesterday cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2019
Ginaz:

Nope. Cos you are dumb and won't close your legs after divorcing your husband. You should take your advise more cos your pussy is dying in silence.

And cos it is show with nothing attached until you started abusing people cos they don't talk well about your favorite.

And I want you to eat your own medicine pussy sharer.
So because you have grown white hair on your hairy pussy,you think you can talk to me anyhow abi?

Small thing now, you will press the report button and call the moderators.

You no go focus?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2019
meobizy:

What if the guy is her spec?
She should abandon him all in the name of advancing far into the game, abi?
My friend, watch this thing without a biased mindset.
I like Frodd but he’s fooling himself on her matter.

Don't get it twisted

I don't want Esther for frodd

Even she was decorated in gold and handed over to him for free

I don't want him with her at all
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2019
Altrarecords:

Help me ask them o

She's not as pretty as kim Tacha Diane jackye just to name a few. Yet some here think she's only second to Kim? Lmao
Tacha pretty ?? Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2019
Come, o, see jambite wearing Nelson’s jacket.
Is this secret competition?
I’m a guy so I have only a minute idea on how these things work.
Last I remember it meant to a female rival “stay away from my property!”.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2019
Eeghe:

They are somewhat boring to watch shaa
Actually very, no excitement, for me watching them
Then I hate his new sureness about them making final six lipsrsealed
I only like when their family friend Jackye visits
They gimme juice (Barbz’s voice) then cheesy
I also like that he still speaks in his normal manner when they talk
So I like seeing them infused with a lot of Jackye, if this makes any sense at all

The only BB coupling I ever liked was MiNa(I acknowledge that Nina’s laughter and playfulness contributed greatly to my enjoying MiNa)
I also liked Nando and Selly (it was also fun to watch)
Too heavy romancing drains me on BB

Hahah cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2019
livelymatilda:

So because you have grown white hair on your hairy pussy,you think you can talk to me anyhow abi?

Small thing now, you will press the report button and call the moderators.

You no go focus?

The day you stop fuuuckking around, I will not stop talking to you.

It takes someone to know someone is opening her pussy. Madam pussy opener. After you Don fcuckk like 10 men finish after you run leave your husband you want to throw a sick joke on someone's private part of all places.

Eat your medicine. No tire for this matter.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2019
Altrarecords:

Most obviously Kim
Least Ella
Since u missed mercy and tacha.. two leading female contenders.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2019
Mouka foam advert , cutesy of kayode grin

Gosh tacha is hot but her attitude is ugly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2019
Neimar:

I know her na

gone through her instagram and fb photos

she's too hot abeg

una sef
What’s her Instagram account, abeg?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2019
Ginaz:

It takes someone to know someone is opening her pussy. Madam pussy opener. After you Don fcuckk like 10 men finish after you run leave your husband you want to throw a sick joke on someone's private part of all places.

So you got angry because I said you have white hair on your pussy?
So telling the truth is now a crime?
OK ooo. Just go and close your hairy pussy for once.

Please, stop distracting us with your hairy pussy.. We are here for Bbnaija updates grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2019
emmask:
Guys please spare some votes for Kim. I think SirDee might trump her votes.

Kim is going nowhere on Sunday, she is my girl, the least I did was to flog her with N3k vote, mercy N2k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2019
Ginaz:

why are u angry, some guys like it hairy although I dont

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
why are u angry, some guys like it hairy although I dont

Lol I am not angry. I've come to notice people throw Sick jokes On people and want them to accept but won't accept themselves when they are called names or played on. Interesting isn't it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2019
MizzD:

....Until she drains you grin grin
Lol..i swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Malocclusion (misaligned teeth)has many causative factors, in Ike’s case his jaw may be smaller relative to his teeth
He has a dental abnormality, even though he is a self-acclaimed gangster, he surely could not have knocked out his teeth from his jaw like that?
God probably did it, or he sucked too much as a child or many other things

He was born and raised in the US, where people are obsessed with perfect dentition
Most times it is the poor, neglected people who can’t/don’t get braces as kids. Some people also go as far as corrective surgery to fix the problem. He clearly didn’t and is with a deformity

Ike can’t help the way he is, he actually has more confidence than many people with dental and jaw alignment
It is absolutely horrible for me to read dissing posts about features and not attributes/ character/ personality flaws
Jeez

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Munzy14:

He proved that fun loving guys, usually have relationship issues...Tobi did, and now frodd... but we keep our hands crossed as events take place..
Frodd is fun though.. I was enjoying his rap freestyle last night, he murdered it before omashola nailed the coffin...lol
Yoy are now deviating from the real argument
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2019
livelymatilda:

So you got angry because I said you have white hair on your pussy?
So telling the truth is now a crime?
OK ooo. Just go and close your hairy pussy for once.

Please, stop distracting us with your hairy pussy.. We are here for Bbnaija updates grin
i

Na the same thing we dey talk na. Telling you to close your legs is not a crime. cheesy

Hairy pussy, na you be the baba on top. I think we need a budget from buhari to clear the bushes surrounding the pussy.

Stop opening your legs up and down. Go and remarry if you want to. Don't open it anyhow.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2019
Threebear:

Maybe they aren't so superficial since they always manage to win .
Can't say the same for all the ones you've indepthly picked who fail inside and outside of the house grin

Your forever failed musician Teddy 8 comes to mind .

Do you know what is dysphoria ?

Don't throw around big words just to keep up . grin

The fact I'm not letting you know my gender doesn't mean I don't claim it .

I just enjoy the uncertainty don't get it twisted little man. cheesy grin
As if Tboss won, Look don't start what would consume u. That confused gender state of urs is insignificant to me
If not for Lauryn41 pleas and other innocent people here that u would be irritating with your continuous long useless jargons.
I hope you haven't forgotten the last episode.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kanuisagoat: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2019
NyenwePHC:

Kim is going nowhere on Sunday, she is my girl, the least I did was to flog her with N3k vote, mercy N2k

Keep wasting your money. This was what Efe had to say to those who wasted money like you

"I entertained you and your money expired the day the show ended."

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2019
Ginaz:
Only God na know if this boy like the girl sha undecided
You are surely talking from experience..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2019
Threebear:

Maybe they aren't so superficial since they always manage to win .
Can't say the same for all the ones you've indepthly picked who fail inside and outside of the house grin

Your forever failed musician Teddy 8 comes to mind .

Do you know what is dysphoria ?

Don't throw around big words just to keep up . grin

The fact I'm not letting you know my gender doesn't mean I don't claim it .

I just enjoy the uncertainty don't get it twisted little man. cheesy grin
As if Tboss won, Look don't start what would consume you
Ur confused gender predicament is insignificant to me
If not for Lauryn41 pleas and other innocent people here that you would be irritating continuously with Ur long useless jargons.
Hmmmmm I hope you haven't forgotten last episode.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2019
Esther that has a wide face, once you look at her face, there is nothing catchy to hold on to. She is just bland, just there, and some people are describing her as very beautiful grin grin beauty is truly in the eyes of the beer-holder.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.