Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4976550 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6053) (6054) (6055) (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Frodd and Seyi having conversation.
No we can see who truly got Tacha's back in that house.

Not even Frodd comes close to what Seyi did to cover her.

Some people are pushing fake narratives that Frodd likes her.

Seyi's the only one that cared for her.

Frodd said her Instagram page puts him off

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Even dt dirty useless rapper dy troll Tacha

chaii we don suffer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by phrezzz: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Love892:
u guys should stop lying to ourselves. Omashola is not in contention..just put Seyi n Frodd then Mike
k
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Who else remembers this?
\\ LEAVE

\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\NO
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\TRANSFER
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/

grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Frodd is smart.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LadySwitz: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
loveuGOD:
TACHA

Little helpless girl. She came from nowhere, she pushed herself with no help from nowhere, she had no big family name, they say she had no pedigree. I think she made her mark, she told her story her own way, she made the news. The one with the trophy is not always the biggest winner. I don't watch Big Brother and I don't even care about it, but I took note of this particular girl everyone spoke positive and negative things about. Biggest of all is that she is from Rivers State. Whether she smells or not, whether she is fluent in English or not, Whether she has finesse or not, one thing is certain... she is from Rivers State and I don't abandon my own. She may be the worst person in the world, but leave her for me, she is my sister. Come back home my dear #Tacha we love you the way you are. No one is ever perfect. You did not pretend to be who you're not. #Tacha.

Enemi George,
Member, Rivers State House of Assembly,
Asari-Toru State Constituency

Quite emotional!

We wish her well too.

FRODDNATION

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rinde01(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Threebear:
Mikings please let's not troll Tacha anymore .

I've seen a lot of Titans switching to Mike .

Make we no use our hands pour sand for our soup .

Go to Twitter and speak positively about Tacha .

Trolling ends today .
Mercy has lost this game already.. The game is now between Mike, Seyi and Frood

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Threebear:

Yet he stays in the house while everyone of yours leaves.

There is only one common denominator here and it's not them ... grin

Really? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teresafaith: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Threebear:
Mikings please let's not troll Tacha anymore .

I've seen a lot of Titans switching to Mike .

Make we no use our hands pour sand for our soup .

Go to Twitter and speak positively about Tacha .

Trolling ends today .
omamush will not see this one o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Geezeem:

Only my Ike admitted needing help and asked several times. The rest are saints. Some tacha's fans even trolled the poor boy for needing and asking for a psychologist....

Life!

Ike and Tacha started the journey of two strikes, now Tacha is gone and mercy has caught up grin

Inside life
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
davodyguy:

I hope the people you’re trying to deceive know the housemate you support. All these desperate Seyi fans

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
omamush:
Frodd people has it gotten to this? All for alliance, enough is enough o, u don't have to drag seyi down just for u to get titans support, let those who want to support do so by choice, haba I'm pissed
Ongoing conversation between Frodd and Seyi is a proof Frodd never liked Tacha.

He said he had visited her page before they even auditioned and it turns him off.

Seyi here trying to defend her based on her age and times they're together

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
vhickky:
the thing is while biggie was showing them the video, she was still talking back saying she didn't beg for 50k in the comment section and calling her a bitch..... Thankfully her microphone was silenced then.... She wasn't remorseful..... That was her undoing... But I know she is crying now, especially now that mercy wasn't disqualified with her...

Lol. Even Mercy talked na, she did the tongue out at a point sef. Mercy only broke down after Tacha collected strike and she felt hers was coming...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Should:
Who else remembers this?
\\ LEAVE

\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\NO
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\TRANSFER
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/

grin grin grin
hahahahah

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teepha: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please tacha should not be given access to internet till the show is over if not she may commit suicide...I hope she will be given the money she won in the collective task while in the house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
davodyguy:

Frodd said some good things about her,don't give biased update because you want your brother/cousin to win the show.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
MissCookie:
Totori me one by one....Tor!
Totori me two by two...Tor! Tor!!
Totori me three by three...Tor! Tor!! Tor!!! cheesy grin grin

Words cannot explain how happy I am right now.

All ye Trashians! You still think y'all are shit bah! I laugh in Swahili! Your stupid and meagre votes were just like a bucket of water compared to the votes heaped in for Trasha from heavy weights and money bags.

You still think you have the sole right to crown a winner? Delusional bunch! Hahahahahahahah

Even though I wouldn't mind anybody winning at this point, your smelly votes can't do much. The main heavy weights have withdrawn from the game.

You all ain't shit! Y'all ain't gonna be shit!
Awon agents of body odours thinking they call the shots!! gedifok!!!

Louudeeeeeeer please...they need to be reminded.....Mercy u are loved jareee....even if she doesn't win, the endorsements that will come her way go pepper all them haters cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Threebear:

Clearly you don't know the meaning of that word.

Because I'm the definition of that word .

Every " speaking from both sides of my mouth "

" Changing narratives "

Has been veered towards the same goal .

It doesn't matter the road you take my dear , always remember the one that leads you home .

And not in one moment have I ever lost sight of that.

But take a look at yourself ....

You're so laughable .

You've literally ran through all evicted housemates and whenever they're evicted , you hop on like a fly to the very next one.

*Embarrassing*

*Shameless *

* Pathetic *

I'm very sure that when Ike gets evicted on Sunday ,you'll still hop on another person with another upcoming failed agenda to crown him the winner grin

Yes, you don't support like you're obsessed but you certainly hate like you are .

Everyone you've supported and voted so far has been to spite Mike and that's the reason you continuously keep failing .

I'd rather support obsessively than hate obsessively.

At least there is reward in support but there is none in hate.

It can only keep eating you up , especially when you watch the person you dedicate so much time hating thriving effortlessly before your very own eyes .

cheesy cheesy

Sometimes I wonder if you believe in some of these stuff you write?
Some of them sound sooo off... Out of this world

I won't even bother to respond to this joke cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
vhickky:
the thing is while biggie was showing them the video, she was still talking back saying she didn't beg for 50k in the comment section and calling her a bitch..... Thankfully her microphone was silenced then.... She wasn't remorseful..... That was her undoing... But I know she is crying now, especially now that mercy wasn't disqualified with her...

You saw her too abi? She was mouthing the words silently.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
If Titans had given Tacha all the money they used in voting for her,she would be almost 500 million naira richer today!
Since Big brother has succeeded in rigging her out in form of disqualification(which mercy also deserves),I wont vote for frodd or any other housemate because none of them deserves to win!
I just hope Mike or Mercy doesn't win.
As for Tacha,I hope she has learned to be diplomatic in dealing with people and I pray she rises above her haters and excel!
I am going to bed with sadness but I hope to wake up with a smile!
Goodnight Titans!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by anadozie1: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
davodyguy:

Nawa ooo. Just wondering whether na the bbnaija I dey watch, you dey watch so? Nigga why you lying?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
DownChelsea:
I hope the people you’re trying to deceive know the housemate you support.

Gbam
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
davodyguy:

Yes, he said that. But it didn't stop there, he said he came into the house, had conversations with her- then he realised he shouldn't have judged her by her Ig page. Maybe it was all for publicity.

However, at some point, she and some other s started building up bad energy that eroded the positive impressions they earlier created.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Frank65, you're a true one. I'm seriously sorry for your loss. I hope Tacha hits it big regardless of this let-down. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
loveuGOD:
TACHA

Little helpless girl. She came from nowhere, she pushed herself with no help from nowhere, she had no big family name, they say she had no pedigree. I think she made her mark, [b]she told her story her own way, [/b]she made the news. The one with the trophy is not always the biggest winner. I don't watch Big Brother and I don't even care about it, but I took note of this particular girl everyone spoke positive and negative things about. Biggest of all is that she is from Rivers State. Whether she smells or not, whether she is fluent in English or not, Whether she has finesse or not, one thing is certain... she is from Rivers State and I don't abandon my own. She may be the worst person in the world, but leave her for me, she is my sister. Come back home my dear #Tacha we love you the way you are. No one is ever perfect. You did not pretend to be who you're not. #Tacha.

Enemi George,
Member, Rivers State House of Assembly,
Asari-Toru State Constituency

I saw this and it drew me to her. She has my best wishes. She will learn and be a better person, one step at a time. I hope baby Khafi and Sir Dee come through for her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Frodd said some good things about her,don't give biased update because you want your brother/cousin to win the show.
do not pay attention to them. Those who know the truth can see through their antics

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
DrakeBlend:
If you have friends who encourage you and lead you on even when you're wrong... Run ooo!!!
Learn from Tacha lipsrsealed
cheesy

When them plenty here, tacha deh far...cheesy

I call them cheerleaders... lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Team Mercy we are now their sworn enemies.. they are planning against us. cry

Please lets make sure we vote harddd for our girl next week.. if not, they will use us to catch cruise. cry cry cry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Omalichabby:

But then it still doesn't change the fact that she got served, she got disqualified. Any way they put it, it boils down to that grin
Exactly grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
switlily25:
If Titans had given Tacha all the money they used in voting for her,she would be almost 500 million naira richer today!
Since Big brother has succeeded in rigging her out in form of disqualification(which mercy also deserves),I wont vote for frodd or any other housemate!
I just hope Mike or Mercy doesn't win.
As for Tacha,I hope she has learned to be diplomatic in dealing with people and I pray she rises above her haters and excel!
I am going to bed with sadness but I hope to wake up with a smile!
Goodnight Titans!
Awwwnn, goodnight. Please, sleep well. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
anadozie1:
Nawa ooo. Just wondering whether na the bbnaija I dey watch, you dey watch so? Nigga why you lying?
the lies are soo transparent. Even infants can see through all of it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
davodyguy:

Ongoing conversation between Frodd and Seyi is a proof Frodd never liked Tacha.

He said he had visited her page before they even auditioned and it turns him off.

Seyi here trying to defend her based on her age and times they're together

I doubt you are watching same BbNaija

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6053) (6054) (6055) (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.