Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,534 members, 7,850,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5005251 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6054) (6055) (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by anadozie1: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nawa ooo. What's up with people and fake updates? Someone couldn't wait to understand what's being talked about only to rush online and start castigating.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
The way Jaruma denied Tacha though. She has deleted all Tacha's post.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

I saw this and it drew me to her. She has my best wishes. She will learn and be a better person, one step at a time. I hope baby Khafi and Sir Dee come through for her.

Here is what Sirdee had to say. It's so sweet of him. I'm glad she will have friends in him and Khafi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
davodyguy:

Ongoing conversation between Frodd and Seyi is a proof Frodd never liked Tacha.

He said he had visited her page before they even auditioned and it turns him off.

Seyi here trying to defend her based on her age and times they're together
Tacha has no loyal friend in that house.
I stan no one!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Munzy14:

cheesy

When them plenty here, tacha deh far...cheesy

I call them cheerleaders... lol
They know themselves grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SlimChay: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Devops: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
omamush:

They are already doing that, discrediting other HMs just for alliance with titans even on this thread.

My point is u can do that without bringing down other HMs, it's wrong, o don't have issues with frodd, he just has yeye fans. Mtcheww
shut up my friend.. which evidence do you have it came from a frodd fan. I won't be suprised if that message came from you in particular to create an ill figured image painted in your head.
I've been watching you and some seyi fans here, the moment some titans talked about voting frodd. You dimwits started running up and down writing biLe to discredit Frodd. Wtf is wrong with your people? Are you normal?
Allow people make their decision in peace. Stop digging for sh!t, you guys fail miserable at it.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
I can't keep up ooo... Too many pages... Na exam? I give up. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
switlily25:
If Titans had given Tacha all the money they used in voting for her,she would be almost 500 million naira richer today!
Since Big brother has succeeded in rigging her out in form of disqualification(which mercy also deserves),I wont vote for frodd or any other housemate because none of them deserves to win!
I just hope Mike or Mercy doesn't win.
As for Tacha,I hope she has learned to be diplomatic in dealing with people and I pray she rises above her haters and excel!
I am going to bed with sadness but I hope to wake up with a smile!
Goodnight Titans!

Eh ya. Good night dear kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Love892:
If na you nko.. After spending millions, and watching her throw it all away.
She might be in jaruma's debt..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LadySwitz: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Snakes everywhere,,,some handsome and beautiful. Any sight of snake...keel it,,,so that it doesn't swallow money.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Cgame: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
loveuGOD:
TACHA

Little helpless girl. She came from nowhere, she pushed herself with no help from nowhere, she had no big family name, they say she had no pedigree. I think she made her mark, she told her story her own way, she made the news. The one with the trophy is not always the biggest winner. I don't watch Big Brother and I don't even care about it, but I took note of this particular girl everyone spoke positive and negative things about. Biggest of all is that she is from Rivers State. Whether she smells or not, whether she is fluent in English or not, Whether she has finesse or not, one thing is certain... she is from Rivers State and I don't abandon my own. She may be the worst person in the world, but leave her for me, she is my sister. Come back home my dear #Tacha we love you the way you are. No one is ever perfect. You did not pretend to be who you're not. #Tacha.

Enemi George,
Member, Rivers State House of Assembly,
Asari-Toru State Constituency

Na pH men like this dey make ladies like Tacha misbehave.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by millhouse: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chibabe005:
Tacha should get disqualified?

oh well,then it's safe to say no female winner this year.

At that point even a ninja will get massive support.
Well she has been disqualified and heaven will not fall , No housemate is bigger than the show ! but be of good cheer trasha fans ,I understand there is a class act match to one of the P squares ( Peter Okoye to be precise ) residence in park view estate tomorrow demanding for the N60m promised to your mentor , please be at liberty to join them . I just pray he doesn’t deny you guys just the way Peter denied Jesus three times !

or is it With their 25% or 15%,okpo will win?

joke!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Peter in the Bible denied Jesus.

Who is Tacha that Peter Okoye can't deny ? grin

Peter don dey deny oh..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
The news of Tacha's disqualification if you ask me it has overshadowed that of who will win BBN.
The way people have been jubilating since ee be like say them done declare winner

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Team Tacha, please dont forget d 'woman power' .... let's come together and crown a woman (Mercy) as d winner kiss

Forgive & Forget grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
DownChelsea:
I hope the people you’re trying to deceive know the housemate you support.
Don't mind him,he is campaigning for his cousin abi na brother sef Seyi.

Frodd even talked about the letter she wrote while she was in the house,he talked about her having good heart etc.

Those who depend on update on this forum are really trying.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by millhouse: 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chibabe005:
Tacha should get disqualified?

oh well,then it's safe to say no female winner this year.

At that point even a ninja will get massive support.

or is it With their 25% or 15%,okpo will win?

joke!
Well she has been disqualified and heaven will not fall , No housemate is bigger than the show ! but be of good cheer trasha fans ,I understand there is a class act march by you guys to one of the P squares ( Peter Okoye to be precise ) residence in park view estate tomorrow demanding for the N60m promised to your mentor , please be at liberty to join them . I just pray he doesn’t deny you guys just the way Peter denied Jesus three times !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teresafaith: 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
what is wrong with all this seyi fans on nairaland
I know y'all are trying to get the titans to support seyi, but y'all are going about it the wrong way.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kodded(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
switlily25:
If Titans had given Tacha all the money they used in voting for her,she would be almost 500 million naira richer today!
Since Big brother has succeeded in rigging her out in form of disqualification(which mercy also deserves),I wont vote for frodd or any other housemate because none of them deserves to win!
I just hope Mike or Mercy doesn't win.
As for Tacha,I hope she has learned to be diplomatic in dealing with people and I pray she rises above her haters and excel!
I am going to bed with sadness but I hope to wake up with a smile!
Goodnight Titans!

please stay away from sniper this night o grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Love892:
You don't even have proof of this. Jaruma put her page on private.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Here is what Sirdee had to say. It's so sweet of him. I'm glad she will have friends in him and Khafi.

Lolaaaaaaaaaa!!! I was done crying for today nauuuu. Why you gone show this to me? *Gets tissue paper*

Sir Dee baby, he remains a true friend to her. He chose her when everyone kicked her away and although he was never loud about it, he cautioned Tacha on different occasions and showed her how to be good. I pray she listens to them.

Khafi will kee her with motivational talks!!! Tacha don buy market! grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha would be happy wherever she is if Ike wins out of all the remaining contestants
Since sir dee and khafi have been evicted

Tacha titans take note
I feel very sorry for ur gal
She was one of the potential winners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Cgame:

Na pH men like this dey make ladies like Tacha misbehave.

My brother. Na really them!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Threebear:

Trust me if Tacha was in that house for finals , she'll win.

We spent 1.7 million Naira this week minus random votes from other people but Tacha still beat us.

You team Mercy don't know what you're up against .
doubt they will show the gap on Sunday again.

They will re edit it n put only 4 of the HMS except they want to pepper her.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
switlily25:
Tacha lost this battle but she'll win this war!
Good night
Confused lots everywhere

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lawlahdey:
am following jaruma

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
styrese:
Tacha would be happy wherever she is if Ike wins out of all the remaining contestants
Since sir dee and khafi have been evicted

Tacha titans take note
I feel very sorry for ur gal
She was one of the potential winners

Ike’s win is Mercy’s win. We no do! sad angry sad

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Love892:
am following jaruma
Post screenshots.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lawlahdey:
I folloa mama J
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teresafaith: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
merike ship indeed!!

see the way ike fans are already throwing mercy under the bus, cos they she gat no chance.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Threebear:

Trust me if Tacha was in that house for finals , she'll win.

We spent 1.7 million Naira this week minus random votes from other people but Tacha still beat us.

You team Mercy don't know what you're up against .
The week mercy beat u guys with 5%, if u know how much spent, u go shock.

Forget these two ladies did their home work... They have separate cliques..

Jane just they do tacha underground cash flow,she even coordinated the Asaba voting funds..

They positioned to win, only mike tried to come close with contributions.

But, i knw ebuka and Cynthia will roll out cash for the finale..

But, take it to bank, Mercy is the force for u guys... with what is in place... I told u biggie will smile next week like never before... lol...I thought priests was only one involved, but seeing jay my guy, even erecting a billboard, casala deh next week.. Jay is a money spender with his gang... He was part of Miracle support last yr..

And,I stated it here weeks ago, tacha has lost the prize, the day she played with Ebuka on characteristics... Plus she is the villain, they don't win the show for some obvious reasons...

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6054) (6055) (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.