Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985019 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Disturb:
you supported teddy A last year... He was evicted..
You his fans did the same thing...
Donating money to raise 25million to give him..

I didn't see you squirting around then
Everyone who raised a dime for Teddy A last year, after his eviction, was also an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
zicoraads:

You are calling Dominique because I shook my head? cheesy

You are kidding, right?
You deliberately provoked me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Diane and Elo grin Diane handling cigarettes like a pro. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Disturb: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
DownChelsea:
On a serious note. I’m just realizing that Diane lasted than Tacha in the house.

As it is, anybody they evict going forward has bragging rights than Tacha. Too bad!!
Yale9

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
You deliberately provoked me
Sorry. Oya come and sit on my legs... I need to whisper some things into your ears.

grin kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
zicoraads:

Sorry.

grin kiss
Don't do that next time grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Diane dey try with her acting
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amya:
Maybe with all these donations (if they're even true sef), she'll retire that phrase "self made"

Tacha's fans act like mindless zombies sometimes , I swear. So it'll will apparently give them joy that she makes the equivalent or more of the show winner? What does that really change? Really?

She was shamed, disgraced (BO) and thrown out same day. If she makes or is gifted a billion dollars, it doesn't change the aforementioned.

I just hope she gets her act and life together. Let her learn humility. There's so much to life than money. A good name they say is better than riches.

I sincerely wish her well. What I do know for a fact however is gifting her money is definitely encouraging her bad behaviour and she may never truly learn from all this.

Chibabe and other Titan fighters still hanging around. If you're really perceptive, you'll know there was a general sigh of relief that went around nationwide last night. It was like a fight where evil fought against good and good eventually triumphed. That was what Tacha represented sadly, evil. Her winning the show would start a psychological shift that will lead to even more moral decay of the young. Teenagers would see arrogance and pride as being cool. Vileness and uncouthness as being real. Thank God it didn't get to that.

This isn't about Mercy, it's beyond Mercy. Every nonTacha fan heaved a big sigh yesterday.

At this point, anyone winning will make me smile. Good triumphed over evil!
Lemme dance to dis post

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by caprini1: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dezenazil:
like that would be sweet to watch
I tell you!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
DownChelsea:
be patient. Believe me when I say “Monday is near” grin
This one us still basking in the euphoria of UVP, there is nothing happening on Monday. The number of people remaining after tomorrow's eviction have made it to finale already. U better go and prepare for final so ur frodd can manage to beat Diane at least.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
Don't do that next time grin

Don't worry, he would be DISQUALIFIED from nairaland. Kwakwakwa grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2019

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Disturb:
Yale9
I have reported you for always calling me this name. Kirikiri awaits

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Diane dey try with her acting
Very very. Her scene with Elo is coming out naice
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
hiteelong:
someone that lost her mom after high school and the other at age 7

One was privileged to school abroad, the other had to struggle through one 'school' that she didn't even finished from.

They had different exposure. My prayer is every mother get to train the fruit of their womb and see them succeed life.

U can't underestimate the role a mother plays in those formative years of a child

I lost my mom @ 8 years I know what I have been through but God is faithful
My dear, I lost mine at 10, someone who still has theirs cannot know the half of it. It is hard, I am still finding so many things difficult and wrong in my life and I often wonder how differenr things would have been if she was around

People whose moms are alive, or whose moms got to see them grow into young adults at least, don't know what God has done for them.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
zicoraads:

Sorry. Oya come and sit on my legs... I need to whisper some things into your ears.

grin kiss
Person wife grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Don't worry, he would be DISQUALIFIED from nairaland. Kwakwakwa grin
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
ATD1998:
This one us still basking in the euphoria of UVP, there is nothing happening on Monday. The number of people remaining after tomorrow's eviction have made it to finale already. U better go and prepare for final so ur frodd can manage to beat Diane at least.
hatred reduces life span ooo. I’m sure you can’t even tell. grin grin piece of multicellular joke!! Your defeat oozes all over this thread

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Whose wig is Frodd wearing o . Tacha hoarded Betnaija house coats shocked shocked shocked Frodd, Omashola and Mike don share am between themselves. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nexus25:

Whenever I see exchange of tribal slurs, I just laugh and waka pass. Such archaic narrative is only promoted by little minds. In my circle of "influence", all the major southern tribes are represented, tribe has never influenced our business decision. It is what will bring profit at the end of the day that matters. How sad that Nigerians travel to fight for equality abroad but back home, we are enmeshed in tribalism.
seconded

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
These celebrities clearly dont watch the show but just using Tacha to clout.

I know tacha is smart to know this and I doubt she will even appreciate.

In her mind " I am clout, people use me to trend. They are all clouting.

The money they are giving me is to pay me for making them trend. I am clout.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Person wife grin
Oyin have marry?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
zicoraads:

Oyin have marry?
Oyindidi my good friend... Pls come & answer 1 question first biko cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Why is Seyi sleeping?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
ATD1998:
He's not in any danger, if he will still use the UVP which I doubt cos tacha DQ have scattered the settings of the game, highest will be to nominate as usual so no big deal. Fans are always ready to vote for their fav.
nominate for wetin? When will they now vote? The time they should be voting for the winner?

We have a week to the finale. There are no more nominations at this point, if Frodd is using the UVP, the chances ir guarantees straight eviction is higher than anything else.

Now, I don't think Big Brother would be daft enough to put that much power in the hands of any Housemate. He has already lost one money maker in Tacha, he cannot risk voters apathy by losing two.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
zicoraads:
https://www.nairaland.com/5442131/bbnaija-teebillz-vows-make-tacha

Instead of him to go and beg and get back his meal ticket. People are talking this one too want to talk

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=nadesh post=82653044]Whose wig is Frodd wearing o . Tacha hoarded Betnaija house coats shocked shocked shocked Frodd, Omashola and Mike don share am between themselves. grin[/quote

Wow yesterday was drinks.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
codedguy1:

Whatever you say won't change the fact that that video must have been reviewed severally. Tacha pulled Mercy's hair twice. The first time we could see how mercy restrained herself from retaliating, it was the second time she picked up the iron and Tacha picked a bottle. All that would have been considered.

Equating Mercy whipping her hair on tacha with Tacha's hair pulling, twice for that matter is quite disingenuous.

If we look at it strike for strike based on their actions. Mercy would get 2 strikes for the hair whipping on tacha and picking up the iron.

Tacha would get 2 strikes for pulling Mercy's hair twice, 1 for picking up the bottle, that's 3 already
and she would still get 1 more for following Mercy all over the place shouting on her when she left and went to the garden. It would be counted as provocation (although debatable since verbal exchanges are allowed)

The judgement was fair IMO.

@emboldened, spoken like a biased judge. I quickly went through your profile and instantly knew why you wrote such a biased assertion without proof-reading to see how you're shooting yourself on the foot.

Let me use your own post to point out your skewed reasoning and/or hypocrisy.

You cleverly wrote that Mercy would get 2 STRIKES ONLY for whipping Tacha's face with her hair and for intent to commit physical harm. But at the same time you pointed out that Tacha pulled Mercy's hair TWICE and then raising a bottle in defence. Please Mr. Fair Judge, how many times did Mercy whip her hair at Tacha's face? Oh, you think we're blind? So Mercy whipped her hair ONCE at Tacha and whipped the remaining to Nairalanders? grin grin

Bro, Tacha pulled Mercy's hair TWICE in retaliation for the 2 TIMES Mercy flogged her, her hair. Mercy picked up an iron and Tacha picked up a bottled water in defence. THREE strikes each and automatic disqualification for BOTH OF THEM and that's me removing when they squared off at each other, clashing their body together before being pulled away by Frodd. . Any other half-baked twist from you is nothing but BOBO JUICE.

I repeat, Tacha's dismissal was due to office politics and she had to be scapegoated due to the pressure BBN producers were in. If it's based on fair judgement, all the BS about Tacha's past behaviours which she had apologized and got forgiven wouldn't have been used to nail her.

Come with me with facts if we want us to continue this argument and also, remove bias while at it.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Oyindidi my good friend... Pls come & answer 1 question first biko cheesy
I'm married. You want marry me? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
safarigirl:
nominate for wetin? When will they now vote? The time they should be voting for the winner?

We have a week to the finale. There are no more nominations at this point, if Frodd is using the UVP, the chances ir guarantees straight eviction is higher than anything else.

Now, I don't think Big Brother would be daft enough to put that much power in the hands of any Housemate. He has already lost one money maker in Tacha, he cannot risk voters apathy by losing two.
we watch. The money made yesterday is greater than the money to be lost from lack of Tacha in the finale. If you dig you dig.. Anybody can leave that show anytime. We watch!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Beorn1:

@emboldened, spoken like a biased judge. I quickly went through your profile and instantly knew why you wrote such a biased assertion without proof-reading to see how you're shooting yourself on the foot.

Let me use your own post to point out your skewed reasoning and/or hypocrisy.

You cleverly wrote that Mercy would get 2 STRIKES ONLY for whipping Tacha's face with her hair and for intent to commit physical harm. But at the same time you pointed out that Tacha pulled Mercy's hair TWICE and then raising a bottle in defence. Please Mr. Fair Judge, how many times did Mercy whip her hair at Tacha's face? Oh, you think we're blind? So Mercy whipped her hair ONCE at Tacha and whipped the remaining to Nairalanders? grin grin

Bro, Tacha pulled Mercy's hair TWICE in retaliation for the 2 TIMES Mercy flogged her, her hair. Mercy picked up an iron and Tacha picked up a bottled water in defence. THREE strikes each and automatic disqualification for BOTH OF THEM and that's me removing when they squared off at each other, clashing their body together before being pulled away by Frodd. . Any other half-baked twist from you is nothing but BOBO JUICE.

I repeat, Tacha's dismissal was due to office politics and she had to be scapegoated due to the pressure BBN producers were in. If it's based on fair judgement, all the BS about Tacha's past behaviours which she had apologized and got forgiven wouldn't have been used to nail her.

Come with me with facts if we want us to continue this argument and also, remove bias while at it.

Uncle, can you rest this? na beg we dey......

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
pongwa:
Tacha should just have ignored that part as mere hearsay. This would have saved her from dq

Yeah, she has temper issues and got served for it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.