Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4954957 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Diane waited till the last minutes to show herself sad She is good and i hope she lands acting gigs after the house.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amya:

Oga why are you singling out the points one by one na. Mercy got 2 strikes for provocation and intent to harm. Tacha was "disqualified" simply for violence. I can bet you if BBN were to write a press release about the issue, thats what they'll write. Who's counting how many hair wipes and jabs? Did biggie issue Tacha a strike yesterday? She was symply(lol) disqualified straightup. And to think Tacha was a serial offender sef.

Oya die this argument grin

Mercy was also guilty of violence and Biggie said it. I understand why you choose to side with biased decision sha. You're a Mercy fan. I don die the matter.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Is Seyis role a drug addict? How many boyfriends Diane get for this movie sef ? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Freeze o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rinde01(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
ATD1998:
This one us still basking in the euphoria of UVP, there is nothing happening on Monday. The number of people remaining after tomorrow's eviction have made it to finale already. U better go and prepare for final so ur frodd can manage to beat Diane at least.
Are u really watching this bbn, I'm not sure
During frood diary session on Thursday big brother still told him that he will still use the UVH

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Godsfavour78: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
Beorn1, you are the best here, I like your unbias updates. I need to say this cos I'm lost interest in anything bbn. I love your sincerity. Like Tacha you're unique
lol nobody is unbiased here. He cherry picks and omits why others twist with impunity.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frank65:

Calm down, Big brother is still holding Tacha in a hotel room. Her family members are there but Biggie and crew are not allowing them to see Tacha.

Camera men are going in and out of the room. I don't know what they are up to sha. Ebuka is there as well

Does the atmosphere around the hotel suggest that Tacha is okay, as in hale and hearty?

Maybe she is about to share her coins.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Beorn1:

@emboldned, look at the person accusing me of lying. Not only did it barely connect, Mercy never did it at all.

If I ask you to quote all biggie said, you will develop amnesia. Biggie listed all Mercy and Tacha's wrongs which all boils down to physical violence. Both broke same constitution and rules are rules - 3 stikes is equal to disqualification. If I commit offences of 6 strikes and you commit an offense of 3 stikes, both of us are getting disqualified. Call me what you lie, facts remain Biggie used Tacha's past misdemeanors to evict. Facts remains Biggie told them they were both of physical violence which attracts disqualification. Mercy and Tacha getting physical in the dinner area was also ignored by you. How rich.
Stop trying to alter what everyone watched .

Mercy never got violent with Tacha in the dinner area , she spoke close to her face and Tacha shoved her .

She came close again and Tacha shoved her the second time .

She never laid her hands on Tacha not once .

Yes ,the first hair flip barely connected and the second one wasn't even close .

The video is there for everyone to watch and rewatch .

I don't care about what biggie had to say , all I know is what I watched .

I saw Tacha repeatedly hitting Omashola when he tried to separate them .

I saw her pull Mercy's hair twice .

I saw her shove a housemate .

I saw as she continued baiting Mercy even in the presence of Ebuka .

Carried the insult to the garden to the point the whole house had to break into a song to shush her.

Kept crusading about fake ass and natural ass up until big brother called them to show them the video.

If you think all these offences are equivalent to two hair flips , then I'm done with this IQ reducing argument .

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Beorn1:

@emboldened, spoken like a biased judge. I quickly went through your profile and instantly knew why you wrote such a biased assertion without proof-reading to see how you're shooting yourself on the foot.

Let me use your own post to point out your skewed reasoning and/or hypocrisy.

You cleverly wrote that Mercy would get 2 STRIKES ONLY for whipping Tacha's face with her hair and for intent to commit physical harm. But at the same time you pointed out that Tacha pulled Mercy's hair TWICE and then raising a bottle in defence. Please Mr. Fair Judge, how many times did Mercy whip her hair at Tacha's face? Oh, you think we're blind? So Mercy whipped her hair ONCE at Tacha and whipped the remaining to Nairalanders? grin grin

Bro, Tacha pulled Mercy's hair TWICE in retaliation for the 2 TIMES Mercy flogged her, her hair. Mercy picked up an iron and Tacha picked up a bottled water in defence. THREE strikes each and automatic disqualification for BOTH OF THEM and that's me removing when they squared off at each other, clashing their body together before being pulled away by Frodd. . Any other half-baked twist from you is nothing but BOBO JUICE.

I repeat, Tacha's dismissal was due to office politics and she had to be scapegoated due to the pressure BBN producers were in. If it's based on fair judgement, all the BS about Tacha's past behaviours which she had apologized and got forgiven wouldn't have been used to nail her.

Come with me with facts if we want us to continue this argument and also, remove bias while at it.
Tacha pushed Mercy earlier

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Hmmm! Are you equally there?

na wetin dey happen now be that oo..lol

Big brother wants her to grant interview to Big brother management crew but she is telling them that she just wants to go home and see her family, since she has been disqualified.

Meanwhile, her family members and management team are outside and they have not been allowed to see her since 8am

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Godsfavour78:
lol nobody is unbiased here. He cherry picks and omits why others twist with impunity.
Why e pain you grin

Titan4life
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm married. You want marry me? grin
What God has joined together let no man put asunder grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frank65:

Big brother wants her to grant interview to Big brother management crew but she is telling them that she just wants to go home and see her family, since she has been disqualified.

Meanwhile her family members and managemental team are outside and they have not been allowed to see her since 8am
lie lie lie
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rinde01(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frank65:

Meanwhile her family members and managemental team are outside and they have not been allowed to see her since 8am
Wao...is big brother management regretting their actoin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
safarigirl:
yep
I'm a genius lass lass grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
ATD1998:
lie lie lie

Ok.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frank65:

I dey tell u...lol

This made my day

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frank65:

Meanwhile, her family members and management team are outside and they have not been allowed to see her since 8am
if its true she is bitter leaf

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Godsfavour78: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
Why e pain you grin

Titan4life
check who you are quoting am not one of those brainless people who shout mercy lambo, froodnation ,mikings, seyoforce or titans. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
DrakeBlend:

What God has joined together let no man put asunder grin
Joined for 12 years now and a proud mother
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
safarigirl:

How we turn out as people depend on so many variables. Everyone who has similar experiences at certain stages in their lives, will not necessarily share the same traits eventually.

For instance, if 4 different girls were all raped as children, they could turn out in different ways;

The first could become depressed, she'd hate men, scared of the thought of sex and repulsed by it.

The second could turn into a nymphomaniac, she's be having sex to fill up a void, to convince herself that she has power over her body and will give it to whoever she wants.

The third could turn into an abuser, taking from others what was taken from her. The others could be young children as well.

The fourth could turn out just fine, save for a few sensitiveness here and there, you'd never know she was raped.

There is no manual on how traumatic events affect people in life, to be honest. We are all differently wired and meet with different people in our lives. I have my own madness, my own idiotic sentiments, beliefs I may not have had if my mother was around and limits I may not have had if I had better guidance.

Tacha's issues are understanding, what she needs is someone to talk to; a therapist. She needs anger management classes, she needs an avenue to take out all of the pain and hurt she carries within her. Now, all those people that want to dash her money, should use it to pay for those things she needs instead. I'm sure there's some sorry of rehab or wellness center somewhere in this country. She needs help, not money.
You have good points. There really isn't a manual for these things. However if her actions were merely limited to anger outbursts and lashing out to people, I can understand, that's most certainly a symptom of trauma. I can't however reconcile that to her condescending attitude and belief that she's better than everyone else. Nah, this has always been there. She lost her mother 5 years ago, already shaped an adult. This attitude might have always been there you know.

There are people with both parents who turn out terrible. Variables variables variables.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frodd and Elo scene. They are in each others faces. Another Bb miracle grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Godsfavour78:
check who you are quoting am not one of those brainless people who shout mercy lambo, froodnation ,mikings, seyoforce or titans. undecided

I no notice
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ike and Seyi phone call na die. cheesy They just had to give Ike a bad boy scene and Mercy there to calm him down.. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
77up:
pls have mercy on him , give him your vote , thank you sir.
I see mercy first.... cool grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Beorn1:

Mercy was also guilty of violence and Biggie said it. I understand why you choose to side with biased decision sha. You're a Mercy fan. I don die the matter.

Lol. So biggie is a Mercy fan too?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HBB1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Godsfavour78:
Chai when Tacha rush to spray perfume is when I understood her problems cry INSECURE, IMMATURE and Narrow World View.

I kon dey pity am cry

But tacha sha trying to slut shame and bleach shame mercy when we all know her and have eyes to see. Two of them should have been friends self.

That aside Diane did poke tasha in the eye so let's be fair she should be on the bus home too.

Las las no female deserve to win self.

I really pray the people close to tacha are brave enough to tell her the truth.

My stance was anybody should win except tasha. But now as I dey reason the mata I don't even hate tacha its the arrogance of her fans that got to me.

She was not trained and didn't train herself how to groom herself.

When you smell, it's not perfume that you rush to use-- it's a deodorant and any normal person knows this.
Why spray perfume when you know it's not your cloth that is smelling, but you!

So unrefined and crude!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Drama don end o biggie. Diane was the MVP for me.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Beorn1:

@emboldened, spoken like a biased judge. I quickly went through your profile and instantly knew why you wrote such a biased assertion without proof-reading to see how you're shooting yourself on the foot.

Let me use your own post to point out your skewed reasoning and/or hypocrisy.

You cleverly wrote that Mercy would get 2 STRIKES ONLY for whipping Tacha's face with her hair and for intent to commit physical harm. But at the same time you pointed out that Tacha pulled Mercy's hair TWICE and then raising a bottle in defence. Please Mr. Fair Judge, how many times did Mercy whip her hair at Tacha's face? Oh, you think we're blind? So Mercy whipped her hair ONCE at Tacha and whipped the remaining to Nairalanders? grin grin

Bro, Tacha pulled Mercy's hair TWICE in retaliation for the 2 TIMES Mercy flogged her, her hair. Mercy picked up an iron and Tacha picked up a bottled water in defence. THREE strikes each and automatic disqualification for BOTH OF THEM and that's me removing when they squared off at each other, clashing their body together before being pulled away by Frodd. . Any other half-baked twist from you is nothing but BOBO JUICE.

I repeat, Tacha's dismissal was due to office politics and she had to be scapegoated due to the pressure BBN producers were in. If it's based on fair judgement, all the BS about Tacha's past behaviours which she had apologized and got forgiven wouldn't have been used to nail her.

Come with me with facts if we want us to continue this argument and also, remove bias while at it.

Small debate dem don go check profile. Chai.

Anyways, going back and forth with this will be a waste of time.

Mercy kept on walking back and forth whipping her hair and it was once her hair touched Tacha.

The shoving was mainly done by Tacha and she started crying to biggie that she had been shoved like the petty brat that she was, just like how she was reporting Diane to biggie about the hand in her face forgetting that she had done same to mike.

After forgiving someone who apologized without showing any remorse the person goes back to do exactly the same things, even worse and you think it would not be revisited, then you must be sleeping on a bicycle. Biggie had even be linient with her considering all her infractions.

I reiterate, Tacha deserved to be DQed and Mercy 2 strikes. It was a fair judgement. If you think I'm biased that's your problem.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BerryAnny(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
Thank you very much sweetheart. I'm not on Instagram, please send me the account details when it is released. God bless you

I will sis. Thanks for your good spirit.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Threebear:

Stop trying to alter what everyone watched .

Mercy never got violent with Tacha in the dinner area , she spoke close to her face and Tacha shoved her .

She came close again and Tacha shoved her the second time .

She never laid her hands on Tacha not once .

Yes ,the first hair flip barely connected and the second one wasn't even close .

The video is there for everyone to watch and rewatch .

I don't care about what biggie had to say , all I know is what I watched .

I saw Tacha repeatedly hitting Omashola when he tried to separate them .

I saw her pull Mercy's hair twice .

I saw her shove a housemate .

I saw as she continued baiting Mercy even in the presence of Ebuka .

Carried the insult to the garden to the point the whole house had to break into a song to shush her.

Kept crusading about fake ass and natural ass up until big brother called them to show them the video.

If you think all these offences are equivalent to two hair flips , then I'm done with this IQ reducing argument .

Maybe he'll say you're a Mercy fan too? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73