Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4933991 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6313) (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by burner44(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
styrese:
This is selfish and very bad angry

Maybe it's God revealing to us how he would treat people if he eventually wins
They were not being considerate giving him one piece of fish when they have so many pieces of meat to themselves

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I’m quoting this dumb comment so on day 99 when fraud is kicked out as the 5th or 4th HM and with a very low and embarrassing percentage I shall come back to laugh at you. You fraud fans are highly delusional grin grin grin
each time you hate, your lose! It’s a cycle that God gave you as a gift! Why not stake your life savings on your messed up permutations? You should change your name to Elo. Hating on people you have nothing on, and that are bigger than you. That kind of hatred that makes a man look every shade of “stupid”

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
SMS VOTE Mercy to 32052

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mike agbaya smh
That mike is such a pretender, acting like he’s gentle and without trouble but low key he’s an instigator
Does he think biggies house is his house where he can do whatever he wants? He won’t cook but he’ll be the first to consume
Such an irritant
biosystech:
Fish wants to cause issues between Frodd and Mike.

Background: Frodd and Mercy made lunch for everyone and fried five fish, one for each HM. Later on, she dishes food and gives Omashola the tail which according to them, was quite big. Mike goes to take his own food and takes two fish, making Frodd question him on why he should.

Mike's like "Dude, there's meat in the pot. I don't eat that, you can have meat".

Frodd is like "But I and Mercy made the food and budgeted the five fish for one person each. You've taken two, meaning there's none for me while others have had. It makes no sense. Not eating meat is your choice!"

Mike not budging in giving one fish to Frodd.

Going back and forth, making Frodd decide not to eat.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Continued

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mike or Frodd should win this

People in both teams keep voting ooo

Plzzzzzzzzz

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Gentleman that steals other peoples fish grin grin angry
Rossycee:
It's another day to vote. Let's crown the gentleman the winner.. Please VOTE Mike to 32052. Register sims and vote online too. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Conclusion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
ninnyanny:

Plzzzzzzzzz

Thanks for indirectly saying Frodd should win it. Cos y’all know Mike can’t

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Amya:

His biological dad.

Any Nigerian born and bred voting a privileged Jamaican opportunist to cart our money away is a DARN FOOL! Some Nigerians have never been known to have sense. That's why we keep going backwards.

Mtchewwww!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
If na by nairaland, frodd don win o.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
badinfluence:
really?
So tell me. Mike go win, if na by where? Facebook, twitter?

Oh my Mikawoods!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Amya:

[s] Stfu! When people that should be sensible chose a Jamaican rather than a a Nigerian brother. That voting represents everything wrong with Nigeria!
[/s]

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Mike agbaya smh
That mike is such a pretender, acting like he’s gentle and without trouble but low key he’s an instigator
Does he think biggies house is his house where he can do whatever he wants? He won’t cook but he’ll be the first to consume
Such an irritant
Jokes apart, are you saying Mike has never prepared a general meal for all? What about for himself?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
badinfluence:
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Frodd fans, yesterday while voting with MTN via texts, I was receiving feedbacks from BBN like always, today I switched to Airtel and though it was going through, I was no longer receiving feedbacks after every text vote sent. Are the votes still valid?

CC: Hotworta1, Downchelsea, Dannyxy and the rest of Frodd lovers. Help, it's urgent.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
DownChelsea:
really? So tell me. Mike go win, if na by where? Facebook, twitter?
Oh my Mikawoods!
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vaca1: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
ninnyanny:

Plzzzzzzzzz

Which stupid Mike. He demarketed himself today

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
biosystech:
Jokes apart, are you saying Mike has never prepared a general meal for all? What about for himself?
he is saying Mike should be reasonable enough to “stretch” himself to accommodate others. Five fishes were made for five people. If Mike wanted more, he could have made more for himself by himself, and not try to deprive any of the the other 4 housemates by trying to claim 2 portions of fish

In clearer words, he is saying Mike should always use his brain.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Beorn1:
Frodd fans, yesterday while voting with MTN via texts, I was receiving feedbacks from BBN like always, today I switched to Airtel and though it was going through, I was no longer receiving feedbacks after every text vote sent. Are the votes still valid?

CC: Hotworta1, Downchelsea, Dannyxy and the rest of Frodd lovers. Help, it's urgent.
I always ensure to receive feedback before sending the next sms. Check your airtime and see if you were debited.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
DownChelsea:
he is saying Mike should be reasonable enough to “stretch” himself to accommodate others. Five fishes were made for five people. If Mike wanted more, he could have made more for himself by himself, and not try to deprive any of the the other 4 housemates by trying to claim 2 portions of reasonable.

In clearer words, he is saying Mike should always use his brain.
I saw the whole bickering between Mike and Frodd. Why I asked that was because I've seen that numerous times that he doesn't cook but will be the first to consume.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
biosystech:
I saw the whole bickering between Mike and Frodd. Why I asked that was because I've seen that numerous times that he doesn't cook but will be the first to consume.
Mike isn’t a very good cook so it is very understandable if he hardly cooks for everybody to it, same with Ike and Housemates perfectly understand. That one no be big deal. The big deal is Mike feeling overly entitled to fish even when the fish is clearly rationed for the housemates

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Frodd is a freaking snake,a crying fool who at 28 doesn't know what he came to do in life. I still wonder why people would even root for him,well they are as visionless as he his *Spit on his gorilla head*

In other news,Vote Mike,my boy has vision and aspirations.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
badinfluence:

Naso Ikegang too no allow us hear word.

Las las, na the guy wey dem hate most boot there fake gangster out. grin grin

Jamaica this, Jamaica that, but he keeps getting stronger! grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Miracle won and went MIA on the world, EFE won and went MIA on the world... HM’s are pitching their individual agenda’s.

We all know what will happen if a certain foreigner win.

Only Seyi wants to give back to the youth! Only him has the spirit to give back to us!

Sms VOTE Seyi to 32052
Vote via this link also http://mylinks.ng/SeyiAwolowo

Let's keep voting oo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
biosystech:

Believe that imbe at your own peril. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vaca1: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
crowntoro:
You lots here have a lot of growing up to do.
Insulting individuals that you might need their help later in life because of the HMs that don't know of your existence is total uncalled for. Some of you lack emotional intelligence
Don't take things said here serious. People comment for fun,no hard feelings . Everyone here has a good heart even Threebear
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
With the way Tacha is trending back to back, you could tell that just as she said, she had done her home work. Babe had paid influencers to keep her in the game. Obviously not fans in thier right senses, but rather people who had been pre-programmed for the job.

Now it all makes sense.
It's the reason why they are trying so hard to recover their loss with the whole go fund me scam and all.

I just hope she isn't bankrupt from spending so much.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akshow: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
DownChelsea:
Mike isn’t a very good cook so it is very understandable if he hardly cooks for everybody to it, same with Ike and Housemates perfectly understand. That one no be big deal. The big deal is Mike feeling overly entitled to fish even when the fish is clearly rationed for the housemates
y u carry this fish matter put for head like gala so?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Akshow:
y u carry this fish matter put for head like gala so?

Why you dey quote am sef? You just dey know that one? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
DownChelsea:
really?
So tell me. Mike go win, if na by where? Facebook, twitter?

Oh my Mikawoods!
Have you seen me campaign for mike?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6313) (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.