Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4963475 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6330) (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:
A lot of shit happening on Twitter. Theirs a recorded phone call where a woman who is privy to delliote was telling another of how they need to get team tacha on board so that Mike can win but he has to part with #3m to tacha.
This shit is real. Pls team mercy, you guys need to double up. They are planning alot of of things
a recorded phone call? Why note a recorded video with the said woman and obinna or joe of Deloitte?
Mike will give tacha 3M? Why not mike take tacha to a honeymoon to Mauritius, all expense paid, which mike won already.
Mercy Lambo is winning the 60 Milla, nothing else to say.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2019
fitzmayowa:

I don't understand why she can't stay away from alcohol when she knows it brings out the worst in her.

Finally kayode don show Omashola and Mercy it seems they are both drunk and talking rubbish...cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't even comprehend. It should be sunday already. That girl isn't trusted when she's drinking.
I wish I could just slap her to bed.

Text VOTE Mercy to 32052

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:06am On Oct 03, 2019
Lol at Mercy throwing shade at Kim and her tongue-twisting talking style. This part of the game really is the hardest because the housemates have to entertain themselves. I guess the organizers want to see who'll break at this end point.

I can imagine how Mercy will run round the house on hearing she's 30million naira richer with 30million naira worth of prizes to boot. Sunday can't come fast enough.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2019
Redted:
its funny asking people for their fones. But we gat no choice. We no get sponsors. So more borrowing less commentin.we can get up now. He has too win
Brother I've been voting since morning .
I literally have a million numbers with me .
Don't worry about me , hope you're voting though .
Mike is doing really really well .

We can't lose focus now .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2019
meobizy:
Lol at Mercy throwing shade at Kim and her tongue-twisting talking style. This part of the game really is the hardest because the housemates have to entertain themselves. I guess the organizers want to see who'll break at this end point.

I can imagine how Mercy will run round the house on hearing she's 30million naira richer with 30million naira worth of prizes to boot. Sunday can't come fast enough.

Just hope she doesn't sip another strike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2019
Should:
Happy Birthday to me
Happy birthday
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2019
ObinnaT:

Naomi will pack all the low budget endorsements and give the innocent girl like Aless. I pity her. grin cheesy
Lol Alex is doing fine though .
For a 23 year old girl , she's achieved a lot and can only go far from here .

Frankly I didn't rate her during the show but she and Nina have impressed me the most .

Saw Nina campaigning for Mercy , she now looks extremely beautiful .

CeeC has always been a boss chick and Bam Bam is not doing bad either .

I'm happy for all of them.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:12am On Oct 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:
A lot of shit happening on Twitter. Theirs a recorded phone call where a woman who is privy to delliote was telling another of how they need to get team tacha on board so that Mike can win but he has to part with #3m to tacha.
This shit is real. Pls team mercy, you guys need to double up. They are planning alot of of things
Lol am not surprised if this is happening grin
Is it not Naija angry
However they would be so stupid and regret their actions if it turns out to be true from Sunday's result grin
Cos he detest tacha and would be the last person to leave 3m for her in that house even at gunpoint cheesy
I pity them
Someone that was fighting with Frodd cos of ordinary piece of fish would part with 3m grin
Very wrong choice of candidate if they are wise wink

But they can try and see the outcome for themselves cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 12:12am On Oct 03, 2019
thatigboman:
a recorded phone call? Why note a recorded video with the said woman and obinna or joe of Deloitte?
Mike will give tacha 3M? Why not mike take tacha to a honeymoon to Mauritius, all expense paid, which mike won already.
Mercy Lambo is winning the 60 Milla, nothing else to say.

Amen! To that.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2019
I don't know how some people felt I was giving the impression that Mike is doing badly .

You all have known me for a long time and you should know I'm extremely dramatic .
Why do you take me seriously ?

Abeg abeg .. Mike is doing very .

Keep pumping in the votes.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:
A lot of shit happening on Twitter. There's a recorded phone call where a woman who is privy to delliote was telling another of how they need to get team tacha on board so that Mike can win but he has to part with #3m to tacha.
You people should stop carrying fake news.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2019
Crixxx:

I can't even comprehend. It should be sunday already. That girl isn't trusted when she's drinking.
I wish I could just slap her to bed.

Text VOTE Mercy to 32052
She's safely asleep. Thank God.
I can now go to sleep. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2019
Is Mercy off to bed now?
Let me sleep in peace

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2019
styrese:
Lol am not surprised if this is happening grin
Is it not Naija angry
However they would be so stupid and regret their actions if it turns out to be true from Sunday's result grin
Cos he detest tacha and would be the last person to leave 3m for her in that house even at gunpoint cheesy
I pity them
Someone that was fighting with Frodd cos of ordinary piece of fish would part with 3m grin
Very wrong choice of candidate if they are wise wink

It's not true, don't give ursef heart attack over a fake info, vote for ur fraud in peace. Mike is not d cause of ur life problems.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

She's safely asleep. Thank God.
I can now go to sleep. cheesy

Praise God
I can sleep now.

See you guys later.
Remember to text VOTE Mercy to 32052.

Goodnight

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2019
ATD1998:
It's not true, don't give ursef heart attack over a fake info, vote for ur fraud in peace. Mike is not d cause of ur life problems.
Lol u obviously don't know who u quoted grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 12:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Beorn1:

Baby, you haff keed me. Buwahahaha. grin grin
tongue tongue Goodnight baby kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mizz2posh: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Nairaland fans are non factors in the scheme of things las las, i bet all the daytime noise makers are asleep now only to wake up in the morning to chest beat, when the real fans are up right now, working all night undecided

Vote Mike oooooooooooooooo cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2019
Agbgift:

It's not fake. It's on Twitter.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Story, grin you decided not to learn anything since the show began because you chose to watch Tacha only and forget to learn a thing while at it. Abi you nor watch the educative Dano competition where they were paired in 6 teams or the airtel challenge abegi Tacha is not the problem you are because of the content you chose to watch in less than a week to the end of BBN na na you dey learn educative kikiki. Why did you not focus on your fave to give you such an educative and mature talent undecided na Tacha own you dey find so all along you were not watching BBN for any educative or mature reason but on how to smear Tacha I understand wink afterall Tacha was the star of the show just say you miss her there is no harm in that cheesy Even in her absence you still want to smear her una nor dey tire tongue

K
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Threebear:

Yum yum yum please give Mike some votes

For old times sake .

I don't know what happened to us .

We used to be best of friends .

phoolllll cheesy cheesy

I saw some clips of him with my baby on twitter yesterday, reminded me of when both of them were all I looked forward to at saturday parties. I will give him some sms votes today. cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 12:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Agbgift:

I don't report fake news. I rather keep quiet and observe than report trash.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

I don't report fake news. I rather keep quiet and observe than report trash.

post the link
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:50am On Oct 03, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

phoolllll cheesy cheesy

I saw some clips of him with my baby on twitter yesterday, reminded me of when both of them were all I looked forward to at saturday parties. I will give him some sms votes today. cheesy cheesy
Thank you so much.
Give him your free online votes too.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:05am On Oct 03, 2019
I can bet my left breast that Fraud won't even smell top 3. He and Omashola should fight for 4th and 5th places. Pin this comment.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:07am On Oct 03, 2019
Mikings ...no sleep !

We must vote thorough out the night .

I have over one thousand registered sims .

Please send me a message if you need any .

You only need to sign in with the number and password and vote .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 3:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Should:
Happy Birthday to me
Happy birthday, hope you have voted for Mercy Lambo?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 3:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Threebear:
Mikings ...no sleep !

We must vote thorough out the night .

I have over one thousand registered sims .

Please send me a message if you need any .

You only need to sign in with the number and password and vote .
Please I need just 200 registered Sims to Vote for Mercy. Mike can't win this money, the earlier you realize, the better for you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:38am On Oct 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Digital101:

Please I need just 200 registered Sims to Vote for Mercy. Mike can't win this money, the earlier you realize, the better for you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 4:17am On Oct 03, 2019
Threebear:

.you've finally claimed your sub after viewing for hours with an incredibly weak punchline grin almost as weak as your desperation

Pathetic grin
Viewing for hours?? grin grin
U must really believe I don't have work..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 5:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Team Mercy are we really voting?? Wake up!!! Other teams are working so hard to make sure Mercy do not win. We are supposed to triple our votes and not relax.

If u want to vote for Mercy and you are in need of recharge cards to do it, please DM me.. Genuine team Mercy please.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Munzy14:
oyin.didi how far with everything tacha?... I mean the show... cheesy
Tacha is doing great

(1) (2) (3) ... (6330) (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)