Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4956584 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) (6337) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 5:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Threebear:

Oyindidi... Mike was your first love o .
You know there is this special place in our hearts that we always keep our first loves .

Even if you've been with a hundred persons , your heart will always draw you to that person .

Please drop even online votes for Mike .

Tacha will be fine , I heard Naomi is now managing her .

If she could brush up Alex , who is Tacha?

Tacha is very sellable .

Her only downside is her attitude but there is no denying how much star power and presence she commands.

She might just end up the ultimate winner of the show eventually .

Please help my Mike .

I'm dying here .

I have not even eaten since morning .

I've lost weight .
Sorry about that

No Tacha No Vote

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 5:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Eeghe:

cheesy
It is like a zombie chant though tongue
Good evening, good night
I know

No Tacha No Vote

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Davida33: 5:40am On Oct 03, 2019
I gave Seyi 1500 online votes yesterday. I have five Sim and I will like to vote with sms but I don't really have the cash to vote using sms.
Please I will like to know if Team Seyi have any voting center in Lagos, where I could go with my Five Sims to vote for Seyi Awolowo, winner of bbnaija Season 4.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:46am On Oct 03, 2019
Davida33:
I gave Seyi 1500 online votes yesterday. I have five Sim and I will like to vote with sms but I don't really have the cash to vote using sms.
Please I will like to know if Team Seyi have any voting center in Lagos, where I could go with my Five Sims to vote for Seyi Awolowo, winner of bbnaija Season 4.
I don't know

We peasants don't know anything

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:47am On Oct 03, 2019
Oyindidi:
Sorry about that

No Tacha No Vote
abeg dey go
No tacha no vote fire

Like say na u be chairlady of Titans votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 5:49am On Oct 03, 2019
iamJ:
abeg dey go
No tacha no vote fire

Like say na u be chairlady Titans votes.com
grin

I reply you for there, why you go think sey I fit do thst kind thing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

I don't report fake news. I rather keep quiet and observe than report trash.

I also saw it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by evavista: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chemist009(m): 6:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Threebear:
Mikings ...no sleep !

We must vote thorough out the night .

I have over one thousand registered sims .

Please send me a message if you need any .

You only need to sign in with the number and password and vote .
Yes oooo, am interested....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Otutu oma Froddnation!

Thank you to everyone doing their best to see our child of grace and boy of content clinch the bag.

But you know what

Our best isn't good enough. We just have today and tomorrow to push the child of grace to 30mil. You can troll and double your votes(powerful sms votes).

Pls share this link on Twitter, Facebook BBNaija pages for our foreign fans...in fact, they abound on Facebook bbnaija official page
(SA,Kenya,Zimbabwe,Zambia fans etc) Most of them keep asking for the link.https://mylinks.ng/Frodd

Our boy is making waves on the various platforms . so pls keep pumping the sms votes for him while sharing the link.https://mylinks.ng/Frodd

Remember it's 100 SMS votes per sim (N3k) in case you want to go the SMS route. Anything more is a wastage.

Pls today and tomorrow is injury time...let's double our efforts. Collect your colleagues phones and your boss's...tell them Child of grace must win,,for he deserves it!!! https://mylinks.ng/Frodd

https://mylinks.ng/Frodd

TRIPPLE YOUR VOTES TODAY PLS!!! WE MUST MAKE A STATEMENT COME SUNDAY!!!

Thanks and God bless y'all!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nem95: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2019
burner44:

They were not being considerate giving him one piece of fish when they have so many pieces of meat to themselves
then I guess he should had fried his own fish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2019
burner44:

They were not being considerate giving him one piece of fish when they have so many pieces of meat to themselves
You have energy to reply that bitter thing grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2019
nem95:
then I guess he should had fried his own fish
It ends in three days.
Everyone will rest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2019
Warri people are not joking

Inside this rain they are voting

Keep voting oooo

At this point I'm happy with whoever wins the money

I think I love the housemates equally now

Even mike has grown on me

Keep voting oooooo

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Oyindidi:
Sorry about that

No Tacha No Vote
Online votes please .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nelly21: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Munzy14:
Dstv app notifying me if av voted for my favorites!!!......cheesy

They don't know what is going on.... grin

They should av asked "when will u stop voting please "....cheesy

That's the spirit Team Mercy!
I don't like reading " I'm done voting for the day" that one was for previous weeks. This final week, you can't be done voting until Friday night. Anything can happen in a few minutes.

Arise and shine TeamMercy! Let's make her happy on Sunday. Remember, she's saved us so much money by not being up constantly. Online votes are important but SMS votes are more important.

SMS VOTE Mercy to 32052

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2019
How's voting going guys?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by crowntoro(f): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2019
Mehn, today is the last day for voting.
May the best Man win
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2019
crowntoro:
May the best Man win

Nope, tomorrow is the last day of voting

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2019
crowntoro:
May the best Man win
Voting ends tomorrow..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2019
So Mike's Wife is in Nigeria.
Ouh. Great.
Who remembers when See Gobe housemates got a visit from home. That moment, biggie told them to freeze and their visitors came in and talked to them. It was so interesting. I think they may get visit from home today or tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:
A lot of shit happening on Twitter. There's a recorded phone call where a woman who is privy to delliote was telling another of how they need to get team tacha on board so that Mike can win but he has to part with #3m to tacha.
This shit is real. Pls team mercy, you guys need to double up. They are planning alot of of things
3M to tacha? When it might be the needed amount to give Mike the victory
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2019
Awwww

Love is sweet, Perri is in Nigeria

That's why I always tell people

Don't marry Nigerian girls

Send your feelings abroad, your children will be grateful

Welcome to my country our wife

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2019
3 days from now, this show will end, just like the others grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Halyma(f): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2019
Threebear, your posts make me laugh a lot.
Threebear:

Oyindidi... Mike was your first love o .
You know there is this special place in our hearts that we always keep our first loves .

Even if you've been with a hundred persons , your heart will always draw you to that person .

Please drop even online votes for Mike .

Tacha will be fine , I heard Naomi is now managing her .

If she could brush up Alex , who is Tacha?

Tacha is very sellable .

Her only downside is her attitude but there is no denying how much star power and presence she commands.

She might just end up the ultimate winner of the show eventually .

Please help my Mike .

I'm dying here .

I have not even eaten since morning .

I've lost weight .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2019
FrankGiel:

Viewing for hours?? grin grin
U must really believe I don't have work..
Look Frank u don't have to go around ridiculing urself, looking for validation because u chose to vote a housemate
It's no one's business and u owe no one any explanation except u are feeling guilty of something

Even Mike would have been homebound now, if tacha wasn't disqualified and that doesn't mean he wasn't a contender
I have always loved merike and u can check my old posts, my wrangle was with people de-campaigning Ike
If u wanna support mercy do that genuinely
Meanwhile Keep voting Mercy cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2019
iamJ:
Awwww

Woooow first time in Nigeria

I like the lady though

Some won't even bother

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2019
kowema:
So Mike's Wife is in Nigeria.
Ouh. Great.
Who remembers when See Gobe housemates got a visit from home. That moment, biggie told them to freeze and their visitors came in and talked to them. It was so interesting. I think they may get visit from home today or tomorrow.

Please give me a mention please please when they do. I don’t want to miss it for anything. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Team tacha

we have had our differences

we still have our differences

we done fight, naked ourselves for the streets

but i appreciate the assist

coming thru for mike, meant so much to me

una too much
[img]https://media1./images/45298a29826f3ec1f29885b9f862ea57/tenor.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2019
iamJ:
Awwww

just look at how Perri indirectly shade Nigeria grin me and my luggage are safe, first time in Nigeria grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2019
Richardonald:
just look at how Perri indirectly shade Nigeria grin me and my luggage are safe, first time in Nigeria grin
was waiting for the first person to spot that and try to use it to troll

be like say u never travel b4, once u arrive, u post that u arrived safely

its normal, there is no airport in this world, that luggages dont go missing, she wasnt shading nigeria, that kind of thing happens everywhere

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sogodihno: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2019
Davida33:

77up, alphagan pls respond to this guy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) (6337) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.