Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,520 members, 7,854,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5010950 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6400) (6401) (6402) (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
what did he (Nelson) do)?
people no send the guy

most people have forgotten that he was in that house
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Threebear:
Anyways I especially enjoyed this thread this year:

Iamj

Tetehjewel

Safarigirl

XXML33

Livelymatilda

Oshe11

Geezeem

Thank you for the laughs , the banters , the fun .

To every miking out there , I can't even explain how I love you all.
You guys did that with very little support .
You took Mike to the top and you should be proud of yourselves .

History will be made on Sunday and one way or another , I pray and hope we will be part of it .

Till 2020 ....I remain your favorite troll .

The genderless bear grin

Signing out grin

Why was my name last?

An after thought? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2019
iamJ:
people no send the guy

most people have forgotten that he was in that house
he never had content sha. But that “useless” word you called him. E harsh small oo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
he never had content sha. But that “useless” word you called him. E harsh small oo
go to his page

smh

useless is very generous self

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by caprini1: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

The guy matter tire person!!! My guy run from politics section they show muscle here #SMH
As in...its just entertainment like football,but the hates and tribal rubbish some of them brings is nauseating.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by letterman: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Geezeem:

Why was my name last?
An after thought ? undecided
afterthought
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2019
A week ago!!

Tonight’s party may make me cry!

Congrats to Frodd, Mercy, Mike, Seyi and Omashola. Una do well.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by letterman: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Tacha trending today on twitter with #OwanbeTacha

these titans go rest lass lass sha grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
this is the reality. You don’t want Frodd to win.

But.

He had won already
In your dreams
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2019
Samueltemi337:
In your dreams
in reality
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
in reality
Let's wait for Sunday

I will personally quote you when Ebuka would say Frodd you have been evicted from the big brother house
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2019
The person that opened this thread,hope there's a party after the grande finale? @Vizkiz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2019
RedDistrict:
Tacha trending today on twitter with #OwanbeTacha

these titans go rest lass lass sha grin
once d winner is announced tomorrow, they wont trend again ...so allow them to make good use of this time.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2019
iamJ:
na this one dem dey call, when ure useless, ure useless

Boy, you really should tone down on the disrespectful things you say about these housemates.
Nelson is off your screen and has faced his hustle. Be guided.
Your speech is simply uncalled for.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2019
Where are switlily and chibabe005

Hope they watch the finals on Sunday.

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2019
Samueltemi337:
Let's wait for Sunday

I will personally quote you when Ebuka would say Frodd you have been evicted from the big brother house
that can only happen on the 1st day of April
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2019
So Mercy finally won BBBaija season 4. grin grin

Even after all the social media hype from team Mike

After all long essays from Threebear

After all the gifs from IamJ

After all the cancelling of Anti-Mike posts by Nazablossom

After all the multiple accounts created by Tetehjewels and the likes

After all the campaigns, all the money contribution, all the campus gatherings, and all the get togethers by Team Mike

Even after Mike's wife had to travel to Nigeria to campaign

Yet the Jamiacan didn't smell the money. grin

Shout out to all the Mike haters who made this possible:

Shout out to Amya who took the smear campaign to Twitter and Instagram, even enduring insults of all sorts in the process.

Shout out to Creolehunt who through his/her creative use of words, helped paint Mike as the opportunistic scammer that he really is.

Shout out to my girl Switlily25 who used her witty comments to reveal Mike's true colours.

Shout out to Lauryn41 who never relented in the expression of her hatred for Mike.

Shout out to AKthedream2019 who despite being witch-hunted by moderators, never stopped denigrating Mike.

You guys fought the good fight and the Jamaican and his wife will go back to their country without our 60 million. Glory be to God almighty for making this possible. This will serve as a lesson to those unpatriotic opportunists who think that because they have foreign identities and good looks, that they can bamboozle a whole Nation into giving them rewards that they don't deserve

Big NTOR to the whole of team Mike both on Nairaland and the whole of Nigeria. tongue

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GrammarChecker: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2019
Hotworta1:
The person that opened this thread,hope there's a party after the grande finale? @Vizkiz

created

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GrammarChecker: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2019
codedguy1:
Where are switlily and chibabe005
Hope they watch the finals on Sunday.
grin grin
final

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2019
davodyguy:

I'm wondering why people are taking everything about this show with so much negative energy, so much hate, people insulting each other on Social Media, people insulting house mates etc. But why?

Mercy will probably win, she's not my favorite, I'm wondering why I would insult Mercy because she'll win ahead of Seyi.

People should realize that there's life after big brother.

Roger Federer lost Wimbledon Open final in July to Novak Djokovic. I was pained and felt bad for him, until Roger himself said it's a game and if his records are broken by either Nadal or Djokovic, it would show how Tennis is developing, after same Roger broke Pete Sampras' record as well.

I think it's only people that live miserable lives outside here and in the real world that would be filled with so much negative energy.

Haba

Is just a yearly fun to be honest.

BB show is my secret pleasure grin. People around me are usually shocked I watch it tongue

I doubt if people really carry these fights over when the show ends

Well I speak for myself.... After the finals, it ends for me.... Till next season

This is the only platform I post on bbn since our forum died sad. Can't stand the energy on Facebook and Twitter.... Even I, have my limit grin

I can't even remember the monikers I fell out with last year on top Miracle matter..... Is not that deep for me

3bear, Oshe 11and myself were in same team, so didn't go back and forth that much with them grin

The only person I will remember to avoid next season is Nazablossom... I can't stand passive aggressive behavior. Whether in real life or virtual world

I prefer direct engagement. So I tend to avoid such slow poisons.

I have used this moniker for years and across all BB related platforms. I have no need to change the name or hide my identity to cause mischief grin

I just do me.... Mostly for fun and out of passion. So it's all good.

Is this the right time to tell you, I like your energy/spirit?

Have read you a couple of times... You are as simple as one could get. Keep it up smiley

Cheers

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
A week ago!!

Tonight’s party may make me cry!

Congrats to MIKE. Frodd, Mercy, Seyi and Omashola. Una do well.
Fixed! Don't try that nonsense next time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2019
Starke:

Fixed! Don't try that nonsense next time.
if you’re already weeping today. What will you do when they finally announce Frodd as winner? Na poison you go drink be dat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2019
Some people will feel so empty next week grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2019
Hotworta1:

Oh, i see. Tnx

Good morning Mr.David.
How's your family and friends.

You seem to be a jolly good fellow...cheers.

He is.

Just said that much now.

Came to that conclusion 2 days ago grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2019
It's been 3months of pure entertainment on & off this thread!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2019
Hope Mercy and Frodd didn't come first 2? Well in Naija anything goes.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vaca1: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2019
letterman:

mother tongue
Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2019
Geezeem:

Is just a yearly fun to be honest.

BB show is my secret pleasure grin. People around me are usually shocked I watch it tongue

I doubt if people really carry these fights over when the show ends

Well I speak for myself.... After the finals, it ends for me.... Till next season

This is the only platform I post on bbn since our forum died sad. Can't stand the energy on Facebook and Twitter.... Even I, have my limit grin

I can't even remember the monikers I fell out with last year on top Miracle matter..... Is not that deep for me

3bear, Oshe 11and myself were in same team, so didn't go back and forth that much with them grin

The only person I will remember to avoid next season is Nazablossom... I can't stand passive aggressive behavior. Whether in real life or virtual world

I prefer direct engagement. So I tend to avoid such slow poisons.

I have used this moniker for years and across all BB related platforms. I have no need to change the name or hide my identity to cause mischief grin

I just do me.... Mostly for fun and out of passion. So it's all good.

Is this the right time to tell you, I like your energy/spirit?

Have read you a couple of times... You are as simple as one could get. Keep it up smiley

Cheers

Thanks bro.

We keep evolving even in our 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s until death. As we grow old, we drop certain things and pick certain things.

I wonder why Dangote keeps striving for excellence despite his wealth. Same applies to Facebook's founder. I asked a 60 year old man last week why he keeps working to acquire despite being a billionaire.

He said in Yoruba: ko da ki a wa ni ibi ti awa last year lodun yi (its not good for us to be in the same level we're last year, meaning we must improve)

If you earned $1,000,000 in 2018, bro strive to better it in 2019.

I have toured all 6 continents and the last one I was eager to visit was New Zealand, which I was grateful to have visited in September this year. We took the longest flight in the world from the Middle East. Dubai to Auckland is 17 hours plus inside the plane.

I was excited when I read this post today
https://www.nairaland.com/4001717/8-things-need-know-new/30#82854800
It was an appreciation from someone who was directed to the thread, not knowing he was following all our posts since July, taking notes of the tips. My New Zealand visa was granted on July 5th, 2019 and I had to detail things I did, which was of assistance to the gentleman

Someone just reminded me of a place I'm yet to visit. grin Antarctica. So, if God spare our lives and bless us more, I'll visit in 2020.

So bro, let the focus be on bettering your last success, like moving from OND to HND, from HND to BSC, to MSC or MBA. Being focused kills bad energy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2019
ini mini myni moe

back to U.K the Jamaican goes grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=oshe11 post=82854355][/quote]

You live to fight another day buddy!

Clean your tears. Next year, God keeping us.... We meet again

Nice to experience you on the other side grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tunde82seidat(f): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2019
XXMML33:
So Mercy finally won BBBaija season 4. grin grin

Even after all the social media hype from team Mike

After all long essays from Threebear

After all the gifs from IamJ

After all the cancelling of Anti-Mike posts by Nazablossom

After all the multiple accounts created by Tetehjewels and the likes

After all the campaigns, all the money contribution, all the campus gatherings, and all the get togethers by Team Mike

Even after Mike's wife had to travel to Nigeria to campaign

Yet the Jamiacan didn't smell the money. grin

Shout out to all the Mike haters who made this possible:

Shout out to Amya who took the smear campaign to Twitter and Instagram, even enduring insults of all sorts in the process.

Shout out to Creolehunt who through his/her creative use of words, helped paint Mike as the opportunistic scammer that he really is.

Shout out to my girl Switlily25 who used her witty comments to reveal Mike's true colours.

Shout out to Lauryn41 who never relented in the expression of her hatred for Mike.

Shout out to AKthedream2019 who despite being witch-hunted by moderators, never stopped denigrating Mike.

You guys fought the good fight and the Jamaican and his wife will go back to their country without our 60 million. Glory be to God almighty for making this possible. This will serve as a lesson to those unpatriotic opportunists who think that because they have foreign identities and good looks, that they can bamboozle a whole Nation into giving them rewards that they don't deserve

Big NTOR to the whole of team Mike both on Nairaland and the whole of Nigeria. tongue

Coming from someone whose favourite was ridiculed, disqualified n shamed..so you finally have the courage to come out of your hiding undecided .Mike is all about cruising , reunion and getting his brand known and that he achieved,, it's a plus if he wins tomorrow..We are not desperate..Leave Mike alone. Your fav house is in total disarray , Go and put it in order. tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6400) (6401) (6402) (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.