Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5010779 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6401) (6402) (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) (6407) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2019
they should wakeup biko angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2019
omamush:
ini mini myni moe

back to U.K the Jamaican goes grin

Make una pity threebear na grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2019
XXMML33:
So Mercy finally won BBBaija season 4. grin grin

Even after all the social media hype from team Mike

After all long essays from Threebear

After all the gifs from IamJ

After all the cancelling of Anti-Mike posts by Nazablossom

After all the multiple accounts created by Tetehjewels and the likes

After all the campaigns, all the money contribution, all the campus gatherings, and all the get togethers by Team Mike

Even after Mike's wife had to travel to Nigeria to campaign

Yet the Jamiacan didn't smell the money. grin

Shout out to all the Mike haters who made this possible:

Shout out to Amya who took the smear campaign to Twitter and Instagram, even enduring insults of all sorts in the process.

Shout out to Creolehunt who through his/her creative use of words, helped paint Mike as the opportunistic scammer that he really is.

Shout out to my girl Switlily25 who used her witty comments to reveal Mike's true colours.

Shout out to Lauryn41 who never relented in the expression of her hatred for Mike.

Shout out to AKthedream2019 who despite being witch-hunted by moderators, never stopped denigrating Mike.

You guys fought the good fight and the Jamaican and his wife will go back to their country without our 60 million. Glory be to God almighty for making this possible. This will serve as a lesson to those unpatriotic opportunists who think that because they have foreign identities and good looks, that they can bamboozle a whole Nation into giving them rewards that they don't deserve

Big NTOR to the whole of team Mike both on Nairaland and the whole of Nigeria. tongue
Look at this one, they ve not even announced the winner yet, everyone claiming their fav won. U should be ashamed of typing here after your lord and saviour was disgraced out of the house. Ur fellow Titus have signed out in shame. U are still here trying to famz mercy cos u think she will win. Next yr look b4 u Stan. Don't Stan nonsense behaviors

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2019
It's 10am already..

This 1 biggie is calling Mercy to the diary room anyhow seems he wants to tell her to prepare to receive the good news tomorrow .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2019
Two years ago, a Research colleague introduced me to a short song titled "Tell Me From The Start" by Fleetwood Mac a British-American Rock Band.

Part of the lyrics went thus:

Tell me from the start now rather than deceive me.

Watching this show this year and looking at Mike, that lyrics keep playing through my head.

If you loved Nigeria so much, why didn't you tell her from the start? Why did you have to wait till your athletics career in your favoured UK looked so bleak that it was becoming nonexistent?

Why did you decide to come to the motherland only when there is the promise of N60m and a chance at career revival?

Nigeria do not need fair weather friends, actually no one does. We all need friends who would stick by us come rain, come shine. Friends who would walk the breadth of the earth just to identify with us.

Say what you like, but this guy doesn't give a hoot about the country. He doesn't, and probably never will.

I'll write it again:

Tell me from the start now rather than deceive me.

To every member of the thread whom my antics rubbed off in the wrong way, trust me it was just for banter.

XXMML33
Eeghe
Munzy14
Amya
Nadesh
Misscookie
Akthedream
Chibabe005
Switlily25

You guys made it fun.
Peace.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2019
Geezeem:

You live to fight another day buddy!
Clean your tears. Next year, God keeping us.... We meet again
Nice to experience you on the other side grin

Babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyy

Tears bawo ni?

Expect a robust reply from Me on Sunday

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2019
Airpeace?, Arik?, Dana?. which will a certain housemate be boarding to a certain place on Monday..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2019
davodyguy:

Thanks bro.

We keep evolving even in our 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s until death. As we grow old, we drop certain things and pick certain things.

I wonder why Dangote keeps striving for excellence despite his wealth. Same applies to Facebook's founder. I asked a 60 year old man last week why he keeps working to acquire despite being a billionaire.

He said in Yoruba: ko da ki a wa ni ibi ti awa last year lodun yi (its not good for us to be in the same level we're last year, meaning we must improve)

If you earned $1,000,000 in 2018, bro strive to better it in 2019.

I have toured all 6 continents and the last one I was eager to visit was New Zealand, which I was grateful to have visited in September this year. We took the longest flight in the world from the Middle East. Dubai to Auckland is 17 hours plus inside the plane.

I was excited when I read this post today
https://www.nairaland.com/4001717/8-things-need-know-new/30#82854800
It was an appreciation from someone who was directed to the thread, not knowing he was following all our posts since July, taking notes of the tips. My New Zealand visa was granted on July 5th, 2019 and I had to detail things I did, which was of assistance to the gentleman

Someone just reminded me of a place I'm yet to visit. grin Antarctica. So, if God spare our lives and bless us more, I'll visit in 2020.

So bro, let the focus be on bettering your last success, like moving from OND to HND, from HND to BSC, to MSC or MBA. Being focused kills bad energy cheesy

I am sis though grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vizkiz: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2019
Hotworta1:
The person that opened this thread,hope there's a party after the grande finale? @Vizk

Not a bbnaija after party tough but a Nairaland weekend getaway.

You can join if you are based in Lagos.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by PR4Comedy(f): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2019
oshe11:

Tears bawo ni?

Then swap the meme you used in the post I replied to grin

Will be expecting the robust reply.... Lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2019
fresh Tobi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2019
iamJ:
na this one dem dey call, when ure useless, ure useless

Even isilomo get relevance pass am, him just remind me of K Brule of last season.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2019
GrammarChecker:

created

Nna, who are all these pple in my mentions bikonu?

And surprisingly, i just started seeing these monikers today.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2019
I am happy Seyi will not smell the prize money not cos I dislike him (he has a great personality when he wants to) but cos of how he looks down on other hms when they have a quarrel.

Then Omashola cos he'll be shellshocked on Sunday !!! And his constant bickering with Frodd will come to an end cos outside the house, there r no strikes.

I'm happy for Mercy(obviously), Mike (my third fav) and Frodd(my second fav).

I wish them success all the way, these 4(including Seyi) will definitely do well outside the house!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GrammarChecker: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2019
Hotworta1:

I

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GrammarChecker: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2019
genius43:

Even isilomo get relevance past am, him just remind me of K Brule of last season.

pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Geezeem:

I am sis though grin
Holy sport..

You get strength ooooo

I twale for you kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2019
XXMML33:
So Mercy finally won BBBaija season 4. grin grin

Even after all the social media hype from team Mike

After all long essays from Threebear

After all the gifs from IamJ

After all the cancelling of Anti-Mike posts by Nazablossom

After all the multiple accounts created by Tetehjewels and the likes

After all the campaigns, all the money contribution, all the campus gatherings, and all the get togethers by Team Mike

Even after Mike's wife had to travel to Nigeria to campaign

Yet the Jamiacan didn't smell the money. grin

Shout out to all the Mike haters who made this possible:

Shout out to Amya who took the smear campaign to Twitter and Instagram, even enduring insults of all sorts in the process.

Shout out to Creolehunt who through his/her creative use of words, helped paint Mike as the opportunistic scammer that he really is.

Shout out to my girl Switlily25 who used her witty comments to reveal Mike's true colours.

Shout out to Lauryn41 who never relented in the expression of her hatred for Mike.

Shout out to AKthedream2019 who despite being witch-hunted by moderators, never stopped denigrating Mike.

You guys fought the good fight and the Jamaican and his wife will go back to their country without our 60 million. Glory be to God almighty for making this possible. This will serve as a lesson to those unpatriotic opportunists who think that because they have foreign identities and good looks, that they can bamboozle a whole Nation into giving them rewards that they don't deserve

Big NTOR to the whole of team Mike both on Nairaland and the whole of Nigeria. tongue

We fought the good fight comrade. If there were more people like us dedicated to fighting Western invaders and selfish opportunists, Nigeria will be a better place. Thank you! It was a good fight!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Hotworta1:

GrammarChecker's Profile
Nairaland Forum / GrammarChecker's Profile

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To GrammarChecker

Time registered: October 05, 2019

Time spent online: 16 minutes & 4 seconds

View GrammarChecker's posts (
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GrammarChecker: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2019
Amya:

We fought the good fight comrade. If there were more people like us dedicated to fighting Western invaders and selfish opportunists, Nigeria will be a better place. Thank you! It was a good fight!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2019
Geezeem:

Is just a yearly fun to be honest.

BB show is my secret pleasure grin. People around me are usually shocked I watch it tongue

I doubt if people really carry these fights over when the show ends

Well I speak for myself.... After the finals, it ends for me.... Till next season

This is the only platform I post on bbn since our forum died sad. Can't stand the energy on Facebook and Twitter.... Even I, have my limit grin

I can't even remember the monikers I fell out with last year on top Miracle matter..... Is not that deep for me

3bear, Oshe 11and myself were in same team, so didn't go back and forth that much with them grin

The only person I will remember to avoid next season is Nazablossom... I can't stand passive aggressive behavior. Whether in real life or virtual world

I prefer direct engagement. So I tend to avoid such slow poisons.

I have used this moniker for years and across all BB related platforms. I have no need to change the name or hide my identity to cause mischief grin

I just do me.... Mostly for fun and out of passion. So it's all good.

Is this the right time to tell you, I like your energy/spirit?

Have read you a couple of times... You are as simple as one could get. Keep it up smiley

Cheers

peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2019
oshe11:

Tears bawo ni?

Can't wait to read it grin. Stay strong dear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2019
davodyguy:

GrammarChecker's Profile
Nairaland Forum / GrammarChecker's Profile

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To GrammarChecker

Time registered: October 05, 2019

Time spent online: 16 minutes & 4 seconds

View GrammarChecker's posts (

Me ayam suspecting someone to be behind this moniker.

Lmaoooooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2019
vizkiz:

Not a bbnaija after party tough but a Nairaland weekend getaway.

You can join if you are based in Lagos.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GrammarChecker: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2019
nazablossom:
I really struck a nerve there cheesy cheesy.

Anyways, I am not looking forward to be friends with a potential "village people " grin cheesy.

The feeling is mutual, glad we are on the same page here kikikikikikikikikiki

being

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Any news from Safarigirl from Deloitte?

Sholzy
Seyi
Frodd
Mike
Mercy

Signing Out.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Geezeem:

Is just a yearly fun to be honest.

BB show is my secret pleasure grin. People around me are usually shocked I watch it tongue

I doubt if people really carry these fights over when the show ends

Well I speak for myself.... After the finals, it ends for me.... Till next season

This is the only platform I post on bbn since our forum died sad. Can't stand the energy on Facebook and Twitter.... Even I, have my limit grin

I can't even remember the monikers I fell out with last year on top Miracle matter..... Is not that deep for me

3bear, Oshe 11and myself were in same team, so didn't go back and forth that much with them grin

The only person I will remember to avoid next season is Nazablossom... I can't stand passive aggressive behavior. Whether in real life or virtual world

I prefer direct engagement. So I tend to avoid such slow poisons.

I have used this moniker for years and across all BB related platforms. I have no need to change the name or hide my identity to cause mischief grin

I just do me.... Mostly for fun and out of passion. So it's all good.

Is this the right time to tell you, I like your energy/spirit?

Have read you a couple of times... You are as simple as one could get. Keep it up smiley

Cheers

did you vote eventually?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2019
safarigirl:

Sholzy
Seyi
Frodd
Mike
Mercy

Signing Out.

I wrote it here that Omashola cannot top Frodd. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2019
creolehunt:

I wrote it here that Omashola cannot top Frodd. Lol
Omashola that I knew will collect last place as soon as he made it to finals.

I'm happiest for Frodd. He did great, compared to where he was coming from, perhaps, he could have done better, without his antics in the early point of the show.

Like Tobi, like Frodd....the similarities are glaring and their rise in the industry will be same too.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2019
Hotworta1:

Me ayam suspecting someone to be behind this moniker.

Lmaoooooo
To be honest, I think their are more female characters on this thread than male characters.

I'm shocked Geezeem is a female forum member. You guys display so much energy that are expected from male characters.

We don't know the true gender of Threebear. Hence, I don't know where to place Threebear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2019
People think that this year is like the last two years

Where it was easy to guess

E go funny die

I'm very confident

Team khafy came thru

Team tacha assisted

Team mike did double

Even team Ike came thru

Like I said this year isn't like the previous years, mercy is not efe or miracle

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6401) (6402) (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) (6407) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.