Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4939654 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
iamJ:
left u out since, u were the one that appeared in my mention needing some reality check grin

A fool who ridicules people for using gotv while acting like getting dstv is a big deal has never tasted the goodies that life has to offer. Because if you have, then you would know why bragging about dstv in 2019 is synonymous with EXTREME POVERTY mentality

Na your type go make small money come dey brag like say you be dangote while the real big boys are so used to the good life... Bragging about dstv feels stupid

I spend more on a single night out at the club than what your dstv cost so you imagine how I feel seeing you exposed your poverty background Bragging about dstv

Lmao these kids

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ike has been kidnapped,no where to be found
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eeghe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amJHoDFTBWc
Ibkaye
Watch some Zainab

Those are the Botswanan sisters evicted early in the show chatting with Zainab right? I hate the eviction style they used for that season, a wheel is spun like some kind of raffle draw and two countries are randomly selected. The housemates of those countries are automatically up for eviction (four in total) out of which the one that get the highest votes gets to go into upville while the other 3 gets evicted. Though I didn't get to watch much of that season but the style of eviction, voluntary exits and disqualifications made it my worst BBA ever followed by hotshots.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
ibori1:

look at u?

weak as blockus
Dey there dey show YOURSELF like Brazier HAND

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
sage101:

Dey there dey show YOURSELF like Brazier HAND

running ur mouth like TAP

jakpaaaa jor
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
micxwell:

It does. Sue PHCN? Better to just get enough kegs and buy petrol.
What will it take a community to sue PHCN? They should try and do it first, whether they win or not, atleast let them know that people aren't pushovers. I just feel this gut wrenching pain in my stomach when I hear people say they have been in darkness for more than 48 hours.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
dominique:

It does snow in some parts of SA, their seasons are divided into summer and winter; they're currently in winter now. Swaziland and Lesotho are two small countries literally carved into South Africa (refer to Google maps). Lesotho is completely inside SA while Swaziland potrudes out by the west and shares a small border with Mozambique. You should know this much about the country that has been accommodating you, should you?

Unless the idiot is a bloody liar

He's the same dude bragging about dstv at the expense of gotv users as if watching dstv in 2019 is a big deal

Una sure say no be from Bush them bring that guy?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
dominique:

My issue with you and Akthedream is that you expect everybody to worship the people you support. The moment a reservation is raised about them, you start howling. I didn't see any footwear Leo brought in to market in the house, he was more about real estate. Are we comparing music to a branded product, seriously? That I like a housemate doesn't mean that I won't speak of any preferential treatment given to them, it's not hating it's called baring your mind.
Hmmm..now j know why you have been disturbing and banners these gentle people upandan.
Is it now a crime for them to support who they like in whatever way they want? The last I check, they never hurt people directly doing that. Why not leave them and let them enjoy their Nairaland's freedom.

Would you have said this is they were in support of your favourite? What you are doing is very bad, I must tell you the truth... It seems you are even Jealous of them which is bad as an Moderator.

I will advise you think about it and allow them their freedom before others leave Nairaland for you in protest.

Just eat, sleep and think about it.. I am very angry but will still wish you happy weekend.

Enjoy

#Istandwith Akthedream2019 and Threebear.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Altrarecords:

A fool who ridicules people for using gotv while acting like getting dstv is a big deal has never tasted the goodies that life has to offer. Because if you have, then you would know why bragging about dstv in 2019 is synonymous with EXTREME POVERTY mentality

Na your type go make small money come dey brag like say you be dangote while the real big boys are so used to the good life... Bragging about dstv feels stupid

I spend more on a single night out at the club than what your dstv cost so you imagine how I feel seeing you exposed your poverty background Bragging about dstv

Lmao these kids
such an anti savage cheesy cheesy cheesy we are not disappointed

[img]https://media./images/d5a7f63da7424b0e9637f6813ba61238/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFJX-dmqRjA
Hardcore BBA
Africa chose the fair one, Talia who threw her sister, Tamara under the bus in front of Africa for fake romance lipsrsealed
Tamara made it through the auditions and brought Talia with her to BBA
Talia killed her during a Diary session
“All my life, I have been under Tamara’s shadow, she has a car and an apartment, I don’t, bla bla bla”
Africa chose Talia
Very wrongly
Before the show ended, everybody saw what Tamara was saying since
Classic BB

We are left with a watered down BBN where scam artists sit and tell us how their fans are following them outside, brand, brand our game is dying
Jeez
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vivipop(f): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
It's so sad that some miscreants from last year have refused to change. I can see some of them here again. Una no deh tire?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

Dominique,why do you like banning people that are not in support of your favourite housemate?
If you want us to leave this Nairaland for you, why not say it so that you can have this thread for yourself alone and do whatever you like with it.

I noticed you have banned Akthedream2019 because probably have been speaking negatively.about your favourite housemate this season or last.. Is this fair?

Why do you hate Akthedream2019, I noticed you did the same last season.. You always frustrate that gentle and innocent guy. Maybe you just hate him for posting updates and pictures here.

I noticed you have been trying to frustrate Threebear too. Is it a must they support your favourite? It is a free world the last time i checked. Please change your ways.. Life doesn't end in nairaland oo. I learnt someone insulted him and he replied her only for you to ban him due to probably accumulated beef from you..

Think about it.. This life is not that hard ooo.Do to others what you want done to yourself.

#IstandwithAkthedream2019
grin this guy no go keeme with laff..if you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
MissCookie:
What will it take a community to sue PHCN? They should try and do it first, whether they win or not, atleast let them know that people aren't pushovers. I just feel this gut wrenching pain in my stomach when I hear people say they have been in darkness for more than 48 hours.
48hours? 2 weeks even months. You know what's funny, they'll bring the bill once it's 3rd week of the month . That's why I find your post funny because 48hrs is normal, lol...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
iamJ:
u just indirectly announced yourself as som1's alternate
So,i can't fight for anybody when I sense injustice. .. Right?

This your mentality sef

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
MizzD:

That’s where my love for her started. Same for eeghe. Reminded me so much of zainab!

I hope for your sake and that of

My sis Eeghe Ella stays tomoro sad

I know first hand what it means to

Loose a favourite in this show, especially early.

No other eviction affected me like

Zainab and Somadina till date

And yes Ella looks like Zee a little bit grin

Zee was more naughty and daring though

Never allowed the war ruins of her background

hold her back .....she gave and took, that one grin

She once told biggie during DS that she was horn*y

I remember her antics with Prezzo and war with Seiduo

.....naaah.......bbn is truly a watered down version

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
ibori1:

running ur mouth like TAP

jakpaaaa jor
Simi see PROBLEM its like U want to be UNFORTUNATE today

Defender of Wakanda is Back
#FeministsRule

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Vivipop:
Hello BBN-ders! What did I miss?

Kim is really pretty sha, hot damn!!!

So girls can admire girls this way? Or are u in disguise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Frodd:I have a feeling that two new people might come into the house tomorrow....

Omatsola:Really?

Big brother:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

This your mentality sef
if i hear

infact u have confirmed ur identity

cee c will be so disappointed
[img]https://media./images/5b815a9ea9f95f8b6b2c7336e41008cf/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
dominique:

Stop this please. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread other than insult people, kindly unfollow
Ha!!

Hanty Hanty

Ejor!

Ma Binu!!!

You are WISEgrin

Defender of Wakanda is Back

#FeministsRule
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
livelymatilda:
If care is not taken..,this Jeff will loose the rest of his coins to Kimoprah..

The guy like to dey mumu around Kim

So ike does not mumu around mercy

But Jeff does around Kimmy eh?

Ok....kontinu angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
dominique:

It does snow in some parts of SA, their seasons are divided into summer and winter; they're currently in winter now. Swaziland and Lesotho are two small countries literally carved into South Africa (refer to Google maps). Lesotho is completely inside SA while Swaziland potrudes out by the west and shares a small border with Mozambique. You should know this much about the country that has been accommodating you, should you?
I know it snows in SA .
My question was " are there two countries in South Africa? "

Basically with everything you've written down ...I guess it's a NO.
Vatican city is surrounded by the borders of Italy , but it's still an independent country of its own .
Lesotho is an independent country of its own .
San Marino is enclaved within Italy , it is still a country of its own.

All in all there is only one country in South Africa and that's South Africa .
Now if he had said countries South Africa shares a border with , that would be a different story ....

Iamj is right and Omotshola is wrong .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vivipop(f): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

This your mentality sef
The only injustice I see here is the woe of having to read through your shallow minded posts, insults and bully filled posts.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Altrarecords:

Lmao these kids

You Have Spoken Well.....
I need NOT say YOU Are WISE because it Oozes From You Post......

A Real Version of Mercy's Ass Fall On You

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

Oh..i know your kind of beards... Very thick and scratchy... You are obviously not blessed with nice and soft beards.. You probably got them artificially.

There are guys that goes three months without shaving and it won't disturb then..
Yea you're right, after 2 or 3days it becomes scratchy, if I leave it beyond 5days its stops. It's not artificial, guess I got em from my Dad cos he is too hairy. I just feel at peace and clean without it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
micxwell:

48hours? 2 weeks even months. You know what's funny, they'll bring the bill once it's 3rd week of the month . That's why I find your post funny because 48hrs is normal, lol...
It is sad really. I hope Nigerians have sense someday...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Geezeem:

I hope for your sake and that of

My sis Eeghe Ella stays tomoro
sad

I know first hand what it means to

Loose a favourite in this show, especially early.

No other eviction affected me like

Zainab and Somadina till date

And yes Ella looks like Zee a little bit grin

Zee was more naughty and daring though

Never allowed the war ruins of her background

hold her back .....she gave and took, that one grin

She once told biggie during DS that she was horn*y

I remember her antics with Prezzo and war with Seiduo

.....naaah.......bbn is truly a watered down version

Preparing my mind already cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
women have put Ike the big lipped mf in trouble. Dem done cause am injury now grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Livelymatilda ike just hit his head and it seems really bad . Ha that sound ehn shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eeghe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wQ14hjZaWE
Zainab, The Game)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bbc5pUGrTc
(Prezzo is the real Pepper)
Sorry for derailing

Just mentioned Seydou and prezzo

In my post now, only to see this?

Wowza ! .....tribing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.