Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985402 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
harveybeaks:

She don cum like 5 times self lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin cheesy

Jen92:
dstv Now app is Available to all dstv subscribers

Yup.. but Its data consuming
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
MizzD:

grin cheesy

you can adjust the video quality
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Guys pls how Ike te injured
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Geezeem:

Word people lipsrsealed

That was how UTI was asked to go and bury

His late father......he stayed and won that season

I dislike that Uti with every fiber of my being .
Always disgracing himself chasing after little boys ....ewwww

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Threebear:

I'm betting on opthalmologist .
Your description of Ike's dentition wasn't convincing enough.
It sounded enlightened , but not like an expert's opinion.

So dentist is cancelled .

Keep reaching, performing
You get norrin
tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
MizzD:

grin cheesy

I get now..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wayne4uall:
Guys pls how Ike te injured

2pac rose from his grave and smacked the useless guy trying to ruin his image

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sirfeeking:
cheesy Ike Ike Ike my guy

Poor guy

He should be excused from party biko

Hopefully there are coins around to make

Up for this pain

Enemies at work undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
dominique:

It does snow in some parts of SA, their seasons are divided into summer and winter; they're currently in winter now. Swaziland and Lesotho are two small countries literally carved into South Africa (refer to Google maps). Lesotho is completely inside SA while Swaziland potrudes out by the west and shares a small border with Mozambique. You should know this much about the country that has been accommodating you, should you?
Are sure he is in SA. or low budget Niger.
That's how the claim a lot here o. telling lies with authority.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vivipop(f): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
I find Tuoyo more appealing amongst all the guys in the house. I like the way he talks, his physique, his complexion, his hair and beard style, his height and those little things he does with his composure when you aren't watching.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Keep reaching
You get norrin
tongue
Asides the fact that I'm breathtakingly gorgeous grin cheesy

The reason many people fall head over heels for me is that I have unparagoned instincts.

You'd be amazed . grin cheesy

Some even think I have psychic abilities cheesy

I told you your Ike is a ticking time bomb ... few days later he's out smashing his face grin

Are you really willing to place all your bets on this sexy Mustang?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

Dominique,why do you like banning people that are not in support of your favourite housemate?
If you want us to leave this Nairaland for you, why not say it so that you can have this thread for yourself alone and do whatever you like with it.

I noticed you have banned Akthedream2019 because probably have been speaking negatively.about your favourite housemate this season or last.. Is this fair?

Why do you hate Akthedream2019, I noticed you did the same last season.. You always frustrate that gentle and innocent guy. Maybe you just hate him for posting updates and pictures here.

I noticed you have been trying to frustrate Threebear too. Is it a must they support your favourite? It is a free world the last time i checked. Please change your ways.. Life doesn't end in nairaland oo. I learnt someone insulted him and he replied her only for you to ban him due to probably accumulated beef from you..

Think about it.. This life is not that hard ooo.Do to others what you want done to yourself.

#IstandwithAkthedream2019
Buhari complaining about Mohammadu..lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
Is this Jackie making it about herself now. Someone is nursing a cut and you’re there crying and making him talk and cheer you all in the name of feeling guilty.

This is just annoying and downright manipulative. angry

Now Ike said he won’t leave her side until she smiles, yet he has ice cubes in one hand placed on his cut.

Dude should be resting not begging you Jackie. gosh!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Geezeem:

Poor guy

He should be excused from party biko

Hopefully there are coins around to make

Up for this pain

Enemies at work undecided
Jackye is crying,she feels bad for Ike.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eeghe abeg go and carry your Ella.

Jackye is crying. Ike being nursed by Ella.

Puleasssssse, Ella's accent is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
iamJ:
2pac rose from his grave and smacked the useless guy trying to ruin his image

Hav lost my ability to laff

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jackie take voluntary exit if you feel that guilty. undecided

Wth is Ike is here now, he’s not mad at you. Ella don’t beg her angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
@ dominique
Two last videos for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdiVnQKBS0
Try that in the DR on BBN cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpJVpDUN9r8
Terrible Seydou, and his pepper cheesy

Okay I am done
I am sorry if I derailed
Cheers

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eeghe:

That was a classic BB show
The best ever for me
The three ladies shown are Maneta from Zim, Barbz form SAfrica and Zainab from Sierra Leone

Africa had to choose one half of a pair and send them to an Upville house which had 7 African celebrities to continue the game
The other with fewer votes had to be sent home

Ola kiss and Chris from Nigeria left cos Ola got sick
I loved him but three days before he left, I told my friend that Ola wasn’t breathing okay and looked like he had heart stress.

A girl (Talia) left by Africa to do romance (dodgy) after betraying her sister (Tamara) on screen had it served hot to her when her lover (Seydou) left unceremoniously cheesy. His partner, a girl decided she had had enough of his crap and bounced
Fans were saving her for the terrible Seydou and about a week before the game ended, she slept with the eventual winner, Keagan
The game was played in pairs before upgrading Because Seydou them hadn’t faced eviction had to leave as a duo

That game was everything
It even had an el Presidente
Chai!

Thanks for refreshing my memory. That's the one Big Brother that I can say I can't recollect most of the housemates anymore. But I will never forget the likes of Zainab, Talia, Seydou, Lady May, Orezzo, the winner keagan and our dearly departed Goldie.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
ifyalways:
Eeghe abeg go and carry your Ella.

Jackye is crying. Ike being nursed by Ella.

Puleasssssse, Ella's accent is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry

I will carry her tomorrow biko , chai!
That’s my heart you are crushing here like this
cry
It’s not like she tried to kill BB or Mercy nah tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
MizzD:
Jackie take voluntary exit if you feel that guilty. undecided

Wth is Ike is here now, he’s not mad at you. Ella don’t beg her angry

Please gist me
I missed everything
Was relieving the past
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
MizzD:
Is this Jackie making it about herself now. Someone is nursing a cut and you’re there crying and making him talk and cheer you all in the name of feeling guilty.

This is just annoying and downright manipulative. angry

Now Ike said he won’t leave her side until she smiles, yet he has ice cubes in one hand placed on his cut.

Dude should be resting not begging you Jackie. gosh!
She is not faking the tears,some people are just emotional.Maybe she feels bad or responsible for the injury because they were both playing together....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mrslander: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Slymonster:

Of what use is paying again on a website to watch. Download dstv app and log in your smartcard number and watch.
does it apply to gotv users too
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Hehehehe
Then when he said he owned his own business she goes, “...selling what? Mirrors? Cos that’s the only things you look at in this house”
Deaddd

She also said " you are not that good looking (or was it handsome) so stop prancing around ......." cheesy

Those were the days sad

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eeghe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amJHoDFTBWc
Ibkaye
Watch some Zainab
Thanks dear

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Please gist me
I missed everything
Was relieving the past

They were both playing daddy and mummy like Frood called it, running around the garden. Unfortunately Ike hit his head against the ‘danfo’ while running and it seemed really bad.

The other guys came through for him and did a temporary dressing. They also gave him ice cubes to place on it.

Guess what family friend did? She went in to cry because she feels guilty about what happened undecided

Now Ike has been begging her for some time now to get up, cheer up and stop crying cos he’s okay now. Said he won’t leave her side until she looks up with a smile. Ella too Joined in the begging on behalf of Ike, she still refused to look up. Now she has made it all about herself. undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eeghe:
P.S
If I had extra money, I would buy GoTV for this BB
One, it doesn’t get affected by rain as much as dstv
Two, it’s just cheaper
So I don’t get the unwise argument about it

My only grouse with GoTV? The new dynamic brought into the game (See Gobbe) by new watchers
They made someone a winner on stage lipsrsealed
I get it, it was new to them. Viewers chose someone who the majority related to (in terms of coming from humble roots)
But now hopefully they know the game is a personality thing
(But people are still wrongly viewing. Sigh. Maybe after this slaying year lipsrsealed, subsequent editions would mirror the real BB)

Back in the day.....only compact bouquet

and above could watch

Then naija government meddled

Then BBA lost most of its flavour

Now BBA is dead....we are left with

Water leaf of a show .....upon that

They are calling for its total ban like it's not

A paid TV show.... embarassed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
MizzD:

They were both playing daddy and mummy like Frood called it, running around the garden. Unfortunately Ike hit his head against the ‘danfo’ while running and it seemed really bad.

The other guys came through for him and did a temporary dressing. They also gave him ice cubes to place on it.

Guess what family friend did? She went in to cry because she feels guilty about what happened undecided

Now Ike has been begging her for some time now to get up, cheer up and stop crying cos he’s okay now. Said he won’t leave her side until she looks up with a smile. Ella too Joined in the begging on behalf of Ike, she still refused to look up. Now she has made it all about herself. undecided

We know her type undecided
Thank you very much

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
livelymatilda:
Biggie should remove that useless Danfo bus.. Most of them are tall and that stuff is a threat to them.

Ike ran into it and got some bruises on his face which almost affected his eyes.

Ella and Mike also escaped it some days ago..

That useless Danfo meant for cheap Gossip should be closed or moved to the trash site.

Danfo that is not moving, is that one a Danfo?

Now my Ike looks like a weak Gangster. grin

Where is that Mercy when you need her most?
Was about mentioning to know the reason why the plaster... That danfo na useless concept.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sirfeeking:
She is not faking the tears,some people are just emotional.Maybe she feels bad or responsible for the injury because they were both playing together...

I know the tears are not fake. And yeah I agree with the bold words, but has she even taken a look at the cut? No

She’s adding more to the guys stress honestly cos that one too has said he wouldn’t leave her side until she looks up and smile.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by chloroform: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Am I the only one seeing the cuteness between Omashola and Kim? They really do look cute together.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by COOL10(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
iamJ:
i think mike likes her person but for sex or anything

mike? turn off the camera, leave him alone with 1000000000000 girls, nothing go happen

Lmao. Them go rape am oo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)