Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4950732 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7273) (7274) (7275) (7276) (7277) (7278) (7279) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sweetpink:

Why didn't you add these comments?
Ode!
You dey mind the phool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sweetpink:
When another Big brother Fraudster starts, they will pick on another housemate to hate upon. Keep wailing.

But 4 now Tacha is up 4 President. She's going to share sanitizers. Dnt collect when she comes to neighborhood. �

#TachaForPresident https:///XG83IuzVE7 grin
I over stan!!
Awwn nice gesture.

And some ediots will still open their gutter mouth to spill trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

I wanna see yours!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pain am!

Mine are too numerous to mention.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You dey mind the phool
My lady grin
I never knew Tacha had other nairaland fans grin
I'm sure many of them dont know about this thread grin
She's loved!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Awwn nice gesture.

And some ediots will still open their gutter mouth to spill trash.
They have been wailing and wanking under my comments since morning grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Their bragging rights happened in Tacha's absence grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sweetpink:

My lady grin
I never knew Tacha had other nairaland fans grin
I'm sure many of them dont know about this thread grin
She's loved!
We outnumber mumunaries on every platform.

They know this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Say what you want to say about Tacha she is already building an image.Even those that never liked her are begining to receive sense.

The babe is going places and some people already know this.The so called good ones are doing isolation games and taking pictures while the other is using her platform to impact lives and reach out to people and some notable Nigerians are already noticing it.

Very soon the so called good one and her co horts will dwindle into their cave where they belong and Tacha will be amongst the few celebrities that have use.

She is selling and branding her image already with the platform she has she has used it for good and impacting positively while the other one is living audio life and taking pictures.
Nigerians themselves are seeing this.

God bless Tacha's initiative

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

They know this.
Imagine 2 active Titans giving over 10 mumunaries sleepless nights on this thread!
Go to nairaland front page,Titans are there,defending the queen effortlessly!
Go to Twitter,Titans are there!
Go to Facebook,you go fear Titans!
IG sef na our depot!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sweetpink:

They have been wailing and wanking under my comments since morning grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Their bragging rights happened in Tacha's absence grin grin grin grin
They are fading with their fave. grin grin

Nor dey categorise them as people wey get sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sweetpink:

Imagine 2 active Titans giving over 10 mumunaries sleepless nights on this thread!
Go to nairaland front page,Titans are there,defending the queen effortlessly!
Go to Twitter,Titans are there!
Go to Facebook,you go fear Titans!
IG sef na our depot!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
I honestly feel pity for Chiwawa..

Never knew she was this hated!

Nigerians sliced her like bread yesterday night..

Her fans were forced to trend nonsense and soon disappeared when no one reckoned with them..

Nigerians know who is actually spitting facts..Not some dumb clout chaser..

I Stan with Mercy Eke and Imam of peace.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya wail !!!

grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
Say what you want to say about Tacha she is already building an image.Even those that never liked her are begining to receive sense.

The babe is going places and some people already know this.The so called good ones are doing isolation games and taking pictures while the other is using her platform to impact lives and reach out to people and some notable Nigerians are already noticing it.

Very soon the so called good one and her co horts will dwindle into their cave where they belong and Tacha will be amongst the few celebrities that have use.

She is selling and branding her image already with the platform she has she has used it for good and impacting positively while the other one is living audio life and taking pictures.

What a dumb move!
Agama is so dumb!
She waits for Tacha to make a move so that she can copy!
The whole world now know who the real queen is!
It's not by winning a title,its by making a huge impact and Tacha is doing the latter!
She did what A listers in the entertainment industry couldn't do!
I'm impressed by her bravery and patriotism!
Mumunaries are so ashamed of themselves that they are now attacking Tacha for speaking against the ills of this government and calling her a clout chaser!
Miserable lots!
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
The whole world indeed!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

They are fading with their fave. grin grin

Nor dey categorise them as people wey get sense.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gbegirisoup:
I honestly feel pity for Chiwawa..

Never knew she was this hated!

Nigerians sliced her like bread yesterday night..

Her fans were forced to trend nonsense and soon disappeared when no one reckoned with them..

Nigerians know who is actually spitting facts..Not some dumb clout chaser..

I Stan with Mercy Eke and Imam of peace.

Oya wail !!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
I talk am!

I know you must wail!

cheesy grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Another one!!
I stan!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sweetpink:

What a dumb move!
Agama is so dumb!
She waits for Tacha to make a move so that she can copy!
The whole world now know who the real queen is!
It's not by winning a title,its by making a huge impact and Tacha is doing the latter!
She did what A listers in the entertainment industry couldn't do!
I'm impressed by her bravery and patriotism!
Mumunaries are so ashamed of themselves that they are now attacking Tacha for speaking against the ills of this government and calling her a clout chaser!
Miserable lots!
Tueh!
Where is the lie
You too much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Where is the lie
You too much
Tacha has released another video!
She's fighting for the poor!
I stan!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sweetpink:

Tacha has released another video!
She's fighting for the poor!
I stan!!!
Lemme go and watch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Lemme go and watch
Let me post the link for mumunaries to go and wail! grin

STORY TIME!!

#TachaForPresident
#CoronaUpdate https:///0nIgjZ1UEo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sweetpink:

Let me post the link for mumunaries to go and wail! grin

STORY TIME!!

#TachaForPresident
#CoronaUpdate https:///0nIgjZ1UEo
Be posting more links weldone.

The only thing I cannot do on this forum is post links.I nor know why cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
How sweet,

Maybe I should go to Lambo's comment section and bring out all the sweet messages sent to her by her fans.

Kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki!

Yeah!

I can definitely play that game just to prove nonsense!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
For all those mumunaries shouting "clout chaser " up and down.this is exactly what Tacha is fighting against!
Oppression of the poor!!!!!
I'm sure this woman in tears is someone's mother,aunty,wife or granny!
Tacha is fighting for the poor!!!
Keep your hatred aside and think for a second!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Be posting more links weldone.

The only thing I cannot do on this forum is post links.I nor know why cry
I hardly do it but I just couldn't help myself this time cry
Tacha made me teary......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gbegirisoup:
How sweet,

Maybe I should go to Lambo's comment section and bring out all the sweet messages sent to her by her fans.

Kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki!

Yeah!

I can definitely play that game just to prove nonsense!

Just like you repeated the hateful comments against Tacha?
Wailing wailer!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sweetpink:

Just like you repeated the hateful comments against Tacha?
Wailing wailer!

Hahahahaha!

Are you pained about that?

grin grin grin grin

Maybe I learnt it from you!

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Oya manage this few comments from neutral peeps..

grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ouch!!

Most useless fanbase!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

They know this.
Not here ms hippo. Not here

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

what freaking image. that girl will fade into Oblivion as soon as the next BBN start. Ask TBOSS and CeeCee
They went from A-list to D-list. How many brands will still associate with her after 2021. Let me see.

Then she will go back to advising you to suck deeks for money

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rain21(f): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gbegirisoup:
Ouch!!

Most useless fanbase!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Don't mind their uselessness

Sheybe she said lockdown in UK is better than lockdown in Nigeria

Hahaha.., what is she doing here? Fighting for the common man indeed, she's seriously clout chasing for the common man

Olodo blockhead, it's now she remembered there are poor people in the country

Anyone who hasn't seen beyond her facade is totally blind

Well,in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is the king

So I'm not surprised..lol

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jayson87 you will only wail.

Nothing will change the fact that others will fade before her and she will continue to be in your faces.

So keep wailing nothing go happen grin
The girl is building her brand.The ones you mentioned are not her and they built no brand.

So go back to the gutter you came from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7273) (7274) (7275) (7276) (7277) (7278) (7279) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.