Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4949137 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7274) (7275) (7276) (7277) (7278) (7279) (7280) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tales by moonlight!

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Rain21 what has your failed athlete and agama done.

Why is Tacha's success paining you shebi you know that there is nothing you will say that will stop that girl from shinning on.

You that is talking what have you done who have you helped.
So there must be a stipulated time that Tacha will talk because you pay her bills and feed her abi.

Olodo otondo feeling funky.
Tacha matter nor go kill una say Amen.

The more you talk the more she keeps winning.
Ntoor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Just that we don't see what she's actually winning...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pains you!

cheesy cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
It is all tales but you feel the need to talk.
If it is a lie and not true why are you all paying attention.

Tacha is sending a message and building a beand.

Stay pressed tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Losers don't see winners that is why they always lose.
Because they are blind to see wins stay presses.

More are coming

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good Question!!

I could have asked that same question to you..

I always wondered why you and the other squirrel can't stop talking about my Amerigbo!

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

A bonafide winner that keeps winning. tongue tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
No comment and likes by any hater on this thread will change the fact that Tacha keeps winning that is why they are pained.

Worry not your pain means nothing to Tacha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tacha doesn't know who that one is.

We Titans don't know who they are too. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
MercyEke coughs, Brekete shakes.

MercyEke sneezes, brekete stumbles.

MercyEke will be here in your faces till the end of time..

So stop the comparison.. MercyEke is way ahead!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Today I visited Twitter to see those dumb dumb dumbass and dumbfucks canvassing and trending #Tachaforpresident. I took my time and precious data checking each and every profile of those dejected morons who call themselves Titans

Here are the results of my findings
60% of the guys there are MARLIANS (like they call themselves no manners)
75% of the ladies there are 10k olosho or single mothers
40% of the guys are typical follow follow. They just want to feel among. The have personality crisis. They have no stand and just there to hump on whatever every dick tom and Harry says and does
25% of the ladies there are typical example of who we call nimcompoop. They are suffering from NPD. Narcissistic Personality Disorder. They act like they are beautiful, posing and taking pictures in every exotic place they find themselves. Complete NFAs they have no career neither do they have anything they occupy themselves with

Over 25% parody accounts just to push Tacha feeds on daily basis on Twitter. See how desperate this Titans and Tacha are

These are the so called Titans

It's time we stop joining issues with them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
Jayson87 you will only wail.

Nothing will change the fact that others will fade before her and she will continue to be in your faces.

So keep wailing nothing go happen grin
The girl is building her brand.The ones you mentioned are not her and they built no brand.

So go back to the gutter you came from.
many thanks to Corona and the stupid ultimate love boring show multichoice is hosting this year. If not, Tacha would have been long done gone.
The only brand we know for her is, how to suck dicks, twerk, advise on sugar daddies,, how to be a runs girl. that's the brand we know of her, and she will return there

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
*yawns*

Your gutter statistics and opinion are not needed and it changes nothing. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
jayson87:
Today I visited Twitter to see those dumb dumb dumbass and dumbfucks canvassing and trending #Tachaforpresident. I took my time and precious data checking each and every profile of those dejected morons who call themselves Titans

Here are the results of my findings
60% of the guys there are MARLIANS (like they call themselves no manners)
75% of the ladies there are 10k olosho or single mothers
40% of the guys are typical follow follow. They just want to feel among. The have personality crisis. They have no stand and just there to hump on whatever every dick tom and Harry says and does
25% of the ladies there are typical example of who we call nimcompoop. They are suffering from NPD. Narcissistic Personality Disorder. They act like they are beautiful, posing and taking pictures in every exotic place they find themselves. Complete NFAs they have no career neither do they have anything they occupy themselves with

These are the so called Titans

You are right!

That's why the Twitter community don't regard them..

Initially they use to flaunt there pitch fork symbol on their handles but due to the stigmatization they face, most of them no longer attach their signature symbol to their handles anymore..

grin grin grin grin grin

They are totally useless!

cheesy grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
jayson87:
many thanks to Corona and the stupid ultimate love boring show multichoice is hosting this year. If not, Tacha would have been long done gone.
The only brand we know for her is, how to suck dicks, twerk, advise on sugar daddies,, how to be a runs girl. that's the brand we know of her, and she will return there
You know you are lying to yourself.

Continue to tell yourself this so that you will sleep well at night and not take sniper.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mumunaries are in severe pains.

I understand.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
I love Nigeria Twitter for one thing, They don't take bullsh*t..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chiwawa was completely annihilated yesterday with her Stoopid clout chasing tricks.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
She keeps making money daily and is building her brand and empire.

Don't worry she will employ you as her gatemen.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yet she had to go to Dubai to eat $hit!

cheesy grin grin grin grin.

Oh I get, she's making money from Hawking her Toto to the highest bidder..

grin grin grin

You're right!!!

grin grin grin grin

Let's see how long she last with that...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gbegirisoup:
Ouch!!

Most useless fanbase!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Keep surfing thr internet and looking for hateful comments about Tacha.
Wailing wailer grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
jayson87:
Not here ms hippo. Not here
Mkpi!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

You know you are lying to yourself.

Continue to tell yourself this so that you will sleep well at night and not take sniper.
what was the simply_tacha brand all about before she came to BBN
The internet never forgets. I will remind you

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
jayson87:
what freaking image. [s]that girl will fade into Oblivion as soon as the next BBN start. Ask TBOSS and CeeCee
They went from A-list to D-list. How many brands will still associate with her after 2021. Let me see.

Then she will go back to advising you to suck deeks for money [/s]
You wish!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sweetpink:

Keep surfing thr internet and looking for hateful comments about Tacha.
Wailing wailer grin

Sorry o if it pains you!

I learnt it from you.

Besides I couldn't look past the hurtful comments.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
She keeps making money daily and is building her brand and empire.

Don't worry she will employ you as her gatemen.
what money is she making daily. Has she earned a 100k today. How did she make money

This Titus are so delusional

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
jayson87:
what was the simply_tacha brand all about before she came to BBN
The internet never forgets. I will remind you

Once an olosho, always an olosho!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
jayson87:
what money is she making daily. Has she earned a 100k today. How did she make money

Bunch of lunatics!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
jayson87:

Are you her PA to know how much she makes daily did she tell you how much so why are you concluding?

You are the delusional one here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
rain21:

Don't mind their uselessness

Sheybe she said lockdown in UK is better than lockdown in Nigeria

Hahaha.., what is she doing here? Fighting for the common man indeed, she's seriously clout chasing for the common man

Olodo blockhead, it's now she remembered there are poor people in the country

Anyone who hasn't seen beyond her facade is totally blind

Well,in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is the king

So I'm not surprised..lol
Yes she's right!
Lockdown in the UK is far better than here because their government has a plan B,C and D laid out!!!
Trump is paying Americans for sitting down at home.
What plans do this government have?
Hunger and poverty is already a problem here in Nigeria,why the Lockdown?
Keep wailing!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Are you her PA to know how much she makes daily did she tell you how much so why are you concluding?

You are the delusional one here
she's making money on a daily basis... Prove it here. Except she is still going to Casablanca. Maybe her 10k per night would still be a banker.

Yeye people.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Calling her olosho yet you have no video of her being one.

Meanwhile your fave has openly said she is one and behaved like one yet it is Tacha

Hypocrites.
In a sane country you ediots making false allegations will pay fines or enter jail for defamation.

Ediots

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hahahahaha!

Right back at ya!

Sore losers!

See her crying!

grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
jayson87:
she's making money on a daily basis... Prove it here. Except she is still going to Casablanca. Maybe her 10k per night would still be a banker.

Yeye people.
The onus is not on me to prove anything.
She has a business and people buy and order everyday which means more money in her account.
Who is the money from her collections and everything Tacha going to you right undecided

Yeye boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7274) (7275) (7276) (7277) (7278) (7279) (7280) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.