Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986467 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mercy dey use Ike nah,its obvious
Munzy14:

Tacha cannot win this show..
I suspect davido planted her in the show as per number one fan.
Mercy is seriously a contender..In the long run, she might be using IKE.
I got to know last week that mercy is my class mate's younger sister. interesting time ahead..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Vyolet:

It isn't a gender thing, Mercy was dragged for doing something similar too almost at the same time Frodd was crying, Mercy was fighting Ellah because of Ike and she kept shouting "my ike, my ike", they both acted foolishly.
Why cry because a woman rejected your advance? Na today?
Why should you fight other girls because of a guy that is not that into you?
Humans are emotional but there are certain times, we need to put our emotions in check. That is attitude was shameful unless he is playing a game though.

Can I send you kisses? kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Munzy14:

Tacha cannot win this show..
I suspect davido planted her in the show as per number one fan.
Mercy is seriously a contender..In the long run, she might be using IKE.
I got to know last week that mercy is my class mate's younger sister. interesting time ahead..

As in

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
moufan:
are you really female?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hehehe. BBN needs to come pick HMs from Nairaland. Na here pepper dem dey sele cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
fergie001:

That Kim is Obio-Akpor LGA

Meaning?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Munzy14:
OK, dencia declared for Mercy...
It's getting hot day by day...
Ceec, nina routing
for mercy...

Mercy snatching the soapy crews on tacha instagram page..
Seems ladies are all out for a full shooting at the price this season...

Cee-c rooting for mercy...surprised and disappointed though.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
please what is mercy instagram handle
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by edimolu(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Beorn1:

I don't understand why some people are missing a simple point. It's shocking.
I tire oo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
osuntuyi20:
From twitter;

#frodd is an igbo man nd they hve one principle, get it by any means, even if it means cryin on tv, nwanne market must sell..
He even ended getting more famous and popular because of ordinary cry cheesycheesycheesy ... If I be him, I'll use Esther, since she's forming hard and savage.

By doing what? Keep disturbing her with in a belittling manner that will make me trend back to back. She go dey form, people go dey discuss me and she'll be getting busy getting haterz.

Tobi did it. Ceec was the only reason Tobi lasted in that house last year. He inherited her haters.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moufan: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Vyolet:
follow back
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Afiahomes:

Esther flogged and tongue lashed him so he started crying grin grin

Frodd: be my girlfriend

Ester: I'm here for the money not you.

Fraud starting crying grin

Thanks.
I just scrolled through couple of pages and read what happened.

Frood is fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dayveed1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
Cry more grin
ogigi Oyin cheesy
Sorry but your Tacha is going home soon grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
Biggie2206:
[s]

This is nairaland and I can quote whoever I deem fit.

So quit whining, look who is saying someone can't handle rejection, had it been I didn't know you were a emotionally weak person.

Swerve abeg.
[/s]

You can quote whoever you want, so continue quoting people including those who have told you to stay the hell away from them.

And you're asking me why I said you can't handle rejection.

Anybody With sense would leave when someone asks them to stay away, but here is Mr emotionally strong crying under my mentions that he has the right to quote me

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Altrarecords:

Meaning?
She no wan gree.....she be brickwall........
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tonight is all about eviction and Afcon semi finals.. Can't wait. Kayode please love the camera, we are tired of watching those making and barbing their hair.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
janefrancisca:
Cee-c rooting for mercy...surprised and disappointed though.

Why are you disappointed because Cee-c is behind Mercy? Mercy is fun and understands as a female that sex sells or at least faking displays of sex. She has read the show and knows that scandals will keep her in the show for long.

Right now people are looking forward to saturday night parties because of Mercy.

Tacha on the other hand who was expected to bring the madness that mercy is bringing right now has become one of the furniture in the Big brother house.

Kayode cannot be showing us furniture when there are real people to see.

Meanwhile i snuck a peak at your profile wink

Which of them is you? I want to say something.

I am shooting my shot now like Frodd did to Esther and after seeing how frodd reacted to what esther did/said i am sure you wouldnt want a re-enactment here. tongue tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Giel:
[s] Dominique GET THE HELL OUT OF MY MENTIOÑS
If you come to my mentioñs then damn right I will tell you to get the hell out of it.
How much more pathetic can you get. undecided
Fighting to quote someone who has made it flat out clear that you should stay away from them. Any one who has a modicum of self respect wouldn't do that, but here you are. undecided

And FYI I don't report almost any post that doesn't agree with me.
I report the posts saying trash in my mentioñs. If you like let it continue paining you.

As a matter of fact, let me go report your stupid mentioñs to me.
You can go cry over that.
Nonsense

[/s]
Good afternoon my good friend, You want to report Dominique to who and for what? grin You want to report a judge to other judges for mentioning you(which is very legal)? This is the funniest post I have ever read on nairaland..

Truth be told, if not for moderators like Dominique, there is no way people like you will still exist on this forum.. Some people go Don chop and frustrate your life. Hope you know that you are one of the easiest targets on this forum.

Even Threebear and Akthedream2019 that have suffered from moderators can't smoke weeds and think of reporting Dominique just because she mentioning them. ..That will be the height of ignorance and stupidity. grin

Giel ,try and get sense. Surprise us for once cheesy

I dunno why this stuff if really funny to me.. Lol

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tacharians ...is this your queen ? grin grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by edimolu(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Which kain barber be this one na, spend almost 1hour dey cut just one person hair
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
I almost forgot Sir D was up for eviction sef till i see am dy cut hair now

So he has been on probabtion and has been dry all through the week E be like say him village ppl votes sure for am sha so no shaking

Any of them asides merciless Mercy can go home

I hope Ella survives also, she needs to stay to pepper them all more cos i never see why them no like the geh

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
peeps4u:

Thanks.
I just scrolled through couple of pages and read what happened.

Frood is fraudulent.

Frodd + Esther = Fraudster

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Threebear:
I can't believe some people are still shipping grin

What happened to all the hot romances last year ...

Tobi and CeeC no longer even say hello .

Tobi smashed Alex and Japa .

Miracle relegated Nina to undue imaginary relationship grin

Lolu said he's never loved Antonia .

Angel abandoned Ahneeka and married a Canadian woman grin

Leo and CeeC even started something outside the house ,it seems that one has dissolved too . grin

The only one still standing is failed upcoming singer Teddy 8 and toilet lady Bam Bam .

It's only a matter of time before that one crashes .

All these team mercy / Khaffi etc ...

Don't let anyone use your heads o

Enjoy the romance with your eyes but strategize with your heads .

Else , you'll jejely give the man the money and he'll drop your girl like a hot coal .

Then you'll start ranting like Mina fans that even started wishing my Mimi death . grin

I've said my own ...those who have eyes , read !

You trivialized our shipping

Cos your Mike will never belong to this category

Allow us to ship in peace biko grin

We all watch for different reasons

Wetin concern us once they are out of our screens?

You mentioned the failed ones....but marriages and kids have resulted from this show

Mention those too grin

We didnt pay for dstv subscription to

Listen to English and watch paint dry....you know worramean ?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Munzy14:

With all those bald codo head? He doesn't look it. He has graduated and gone for nysc.You and i knw very well how naija system works.So he can't be 24 as claimed...He may still rich final maybe..But IKE got the likeable personality this year.

It is possible to finish NYSC before 22 self
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Junelux(f): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
So Tacha finally remove wig grin grin

I can see why she refused to remove it all these while grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
safarigirl:

This reminds me of how Goldie cried her way out of the house because of that Kenyan hyena, Prezzo.

The outrage and disgust from viewers when she was bawling her eyes out and going as far as vomiting on top some lizard-looking negro was unprecedented, and she was duly evicted the following week

Crying and begging for affection is annoying for anyone, but even more so for men.
You enjoy body shaming people you don't even know for no reason.There is no need for the bolded phrase.Do not throw stones if you live in a glass house,you don't have the effrontery to bodyshame Prezzo because he is a human like you.I've seen your pictures and I know what you look like...don't push me to the wall.

As a law student,you of all people should know that biased analysis and discrimination is bad.Goldie shouldn't be crucified for falling in love with Prezzo because she is a human just like you.Prezzo is an alpha male but he respects and cares for Goldie while he was in the house.It was Prezzo who put Dkb in his place when he started picking on her and other female housemates.

Peace

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
There is a notable loser here that anyone he supports gets evicted. grin

He went from Teddy /Bam Bam to Lolu to CeeC last year and all of them ended up losing .

He's now planning to switch from Ike to Mercy this year just because he heard she's becoming popular .

Team mercy , reject him now grin

First law of nature ...avoid the unlucky .

Don't say I didn't warn you . grin

If you want your mercy to even remotely stand a chance , kick him out now . grin

A word is enough for the wise .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Beorn1:

I said so but the reason for his crying made me say so not coz he cried. Frodd cried while recounting his mother's death and I was here praising and encouraging him.

I'm emotional and I cry too, but only for the right reasons not coz of unreciprocated affection.

What if to Frood, unreciprocated love

Is a right reason?

He must be frood, he cant be anyone else

Crying makes us stronger .....is only a momentary

"Weakness" as some people might see it

Personally for anytime I cry over anything

Or anyone....I take my power back !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moufan: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
RedDistrict:

So he has been on probabtion and has been dry all through the week E be like say him village ppl votes sure for am sha so no shaking

I hope Ella survives also, she needs to stay to pepper them all more cos i never see why them no like the geh

hoping Ella stays, she's my second fave behind Mike

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
With the way this threebear talks you would think all his favourite houysedmates have been winners,his favourite miracle won last year and we have not been able to hear word,wonderin why he rarely post Tboss

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
RedDistrict:

Her legs are shaking..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
I wish Ella stays ooo..Make she give dem d real pepper dem...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.