Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5019854 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moufan: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Geezeem:

You trivialized our shipping

Cos your Mike will never belong to this category

Allow us to ship in peace biko grin

We all watch for different reasons

Wetin concern us once they are out of our screens?

You mentioned the failed ones....but marriages and kids have resulted from this show

Mention those too grin

We didnt pay for dstv subscription to

Listen to English and watch paint dry....you know worramean ?
does everything have to be about Mike,you this odensin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
dayveed1:
ogigi Oyin cheesy
Sorry but your Tacha is going home soon grin

Supported....unless she improves ........ grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
fergie001:

Supported....unless she improves ........ grin

Right now the only way Tacha will remain in this house for long is if she has a sex Tape. Anything besides this is unacceptable.

She needs to go from zero to a hundred in a flash for her to last long but with what i am seeing she will soon grow 4 legs and become a complete part of the furniture in the house to the extent the housemates will sit on her unknowingly and even Kayode will start comparing her to the kitchen stool just to force people to notice anything.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
leaderlegend:

As in
lol u will understand later...
Go and check what we did for ceec last year..When we fight, its till last drop..
This one u want to devour that post, I hope u are a voting fan?.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
All these undue imaginary shippers ....this is your future.

Stop glorifying all these fake romances .

Let's support individuals this time .

Don't say I didn't warn you .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Beorn1:

My problem is that Frodd is not over Esther and won't be anytime soon as long as they're both holed up together in the same BB house.

What if I keep defending him and he cries again when he sees that Esther still won't love him despite his tears? How do I defend that?

You dont need to defend him

If you dont want to....at least not always.

You only need to love him, warts and all

You think Mike's fans dont know he is a bore?

But see how they hype him to high heavens

And post pictures from his social media pages

Cos there is no highlight pictures from inside

The house to share....so they share cigar pics grin

Kim's fans nko?....they know she is cunning and manipulative ......what does that stop?

.....again have you looked at this from a positive view point?

Do you even know that if Frood succeds in getting Esther, that it's one person off his nomination list?

The relationships inside the house are sometimes

Strategic....please chill for your guy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Honestly, this Tacha currently making her hair is not beautiful. Na fairness help am.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
janefrancisca:
Cee-c rooting for mercy...surprised and disappointed though.
All this housemates both ex, present and future ones got a clique hangout.. I think mercy is in that Nina and ceec clique currently. Its industry love and support through. We rise by lifting others is the slogan.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moufan: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Vyolet:
couldn't send you a mail, I'll mention you in a dead thread
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
osuntuyi20:
please what is mercy instagram handle
@mercybbn._
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin

From privacy to public grin

My boyfriend is my boyfriend ... Miracle is my everything grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dayveed1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Right now the only way Tacha will remain in this house for long is if she has a sex Tape. Anything besides this is unacceptable.

She needs to go from zero to a hundred in a flash for her to last long but with what i am seeing she will soon grow 4 legs and become a complete part of the furniture in the house to the extent the housemates will sit on her unknowingly and even Kayode will start comparing her to the kitchen stool just to force people to notice anything.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Giel:
[s] Dominique get the hell out and stay the hell away from my mentioñs.
Have the basic common sense, the very basic common sense.
to go where you are wanted and you're not wanted in my mentioñs

You want to talk about what's sensible or not yet you don't have the basic sense to see that you should stay away from someone who clearly doesn't want you around them.

What Nonsense
Mtchewwww

[/s]
My dear friend, please and please stop talking to our Moderator in such manner. She did nothing wrong mentioning you.. You can mention anybody and anybody can mention you as well.

Please respect yourself my good friend. I won't warn you again because I can't stand my Moderator being humiliated by a "nobody" on this forum.

Thanks.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
livelymatilda:

Good afternoon my good friend, You want to report Dominique to who and for what? grin You want to report a judge to other judges for mentioning you(which is very legal)? This is the funniest post I have ever read on nairaland..

Truth be told, if not for moderators like Dominique, there is no way people like you will still exist on this forum.. Some people go Don chop and frustrate your life. Hope you know that you are one of the easiest targets on this forum.

Even Threebear and Akthedream2019 that have suffered from moderators can't smoke weeds and think of reporting Dominique just because she mentioning them. ..That will be the height of ignorance and stupidity. grin

I dunno why this stuff if really funny to me.. Lol
Ak ... customer dadani eeeeh dadani, customer dadani..hahahhaha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ona dey wish Ella stays and u no vote for her undecided imagine life...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
It's not about Mercy. Ella should have some dignity.

Ike has said he doesn't like her. He told Biggie the only reason he feels unsettled about this week's eviction is because Mercy is up. He even told Mercy that Ella has been coming at him and asked him out.
At age 30, you shouldn't be following a man that doesn't like you up and down.

A guy like Ike will never appreciate a lady like Ella, hence the attraction he has for Mercy.
Ella outrightly told him She likes him while Mercy teases him but She's still in control. Later when he uses Ella and dumps her, they will start to cry victim.
Blackhawk01:

Nahhhhh. This is how women set themselves up for unnecessary drags, what's with the nonsense claim she's putting on a man she just met?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Geezeem:

You dont need to defend him

If you dont want to....at least not always.

You only need to love him, warts and all

[s]You think Mike's fans dont know he is a bore[/s]?

But see how they hype him to high heavens

And post pictures from his social media pages

Cos there is no highlight pictures from inside

The house to share....so they share cigar pics grin

Kim's fans nko?....they know she is cunning and manipulative ......what does that stop?

.....again have you looked at this from a positive view point?

Do you even know that if Frood succeds in getting Esther, that it's one person off his nomination list?

The relationships inside the house are sometimes

Strategic....please chill for your guy
Do you even know the definition of a bore ?
Let me help you .

How is Mike a bore yet he's the most talked about male housemate ?

He's one of the lives of the party .

Makes interesting conversations .

Performs well in tasks .

Participate fully in every in-house activities.

Some of you just use English without knowing the meaning .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
genius43:

It is possible to finish NYSC before 22 self
Yes, but the statistics for every 10 could be 2
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bunny19: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
dominique:

Who the hell are you to tell me who or who not to mention? Since you don't have your mina crew to back you up here I expect you'll be hitting the report button on almost every post that doesn't go down with you (yes I see them all). Na you go tire
Touche grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Sir Dee just have to leave, those ladies should stay biko!!! Really drama start tomorrow, Ella morale go high if she survive tonight eviction.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I dislike her movements in the house....the gra-gra-lism no follow but you,tetehjewels, I put it you that you hate her cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Junelux:
So Tacha finally remove wig grin grin

I can see why she refused to remove it all these while grin

Hair fairness and weaves helped her she isn't that beautiful.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Eleniyan15:
Sir Dee just have to leave, those ladies should stay biko!!! Really drama start tomorrow, Ella morale go high if she survive tonight eviction.

Ella will take first bus today.........

I would have wanted her to stay but......her coffin was nailed long time ago....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bunny19: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Giel:
Dominique GET THE HELL OUT OF MY MENTIOÑS
If you come to my mentioñs then damn right I will tell you to get the hell out of it.
How much more pathetic can you get. undecided
Fighting to quote someone who has made it flat out clear that you should stay away from them. Any one who has a modicum of self respect wouldn't do that, but here you are. undecided

And FYI I don't report almost any post that doesn't agree with me.
I report the posts saying trash in my mentioñs. If you like let it continue paining you.

As a matter of fact, let me go report your stupid mentioñs to me.
You can go cry over that.
Nonsense

[s][/s]
Are u this way in real life? Just asking undecided

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Threebear:

Do you even know the definition of a bore ?
Let me help you .

[s]How is Mike a bore yet he's the most talked about male housemate[/s] ?

He's one of the lives of the party .

Makes interesting conversations .

Performs well in tasks .

Participate fully in every in-house activities.

Some of you just use English without knowing the meaning .
So because mike is talked about because he is not boring? what of Tacha who is also talked abt?she must also not be borin to u.think before you speak for once in ur life. if mike was not handsome he would nt be that popular

Threebear:
Why were people hyping this Tacha though?
She's been uninteresting , boring , obnoxious and flippant since yesterday .
Getting nude on Instagram for creepy teen perverts is one thing and actually showing personality is another .
She's beautiful no doubt but at this point I'd rather watch paint dry . undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Junelux(f): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rossycee:

Hair fairness and weaves helped her she isn't that beautiful.

Yeah.. All those people comparing her to Kim or calling her beautiful will rest now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
fergie001:

Ella will take first bus today.........

I would have wanted her to stay but......her coffin was nailed long time ago....
I really feel pity for her but I fucking don’t understand what seyi did last night he should have offered Ella his food why mercy? Low key cacus is real!! I pray Ella survive!! Sir Dee should leave cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
fergie001:

I dislike her movements in the house....the gra-gra-lism no follow but you,tetehjewels, I put it you that you hate her cry

You are far too kind grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mercy doesn't have an epidermis again.
All bleached out!!.

Jeez, I can almost see her blood flow from her now transparent skin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tacha looking like a 2 week old over-yeasted Agege Bread

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
BerryAnny:

Lol,no one couldn't have analyzed it any better. Tacha is their nightmare and whether they like it or not,she will continue is staying in that house as long as the show is on.
Your mode of analysis is commendable tho,keep the energy up sis.

#TachaStays
thanks. kiss
I also love the way you hype tacha. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Frodd and Jeff the only Anambra guys in the house finding it difficult to woo any girl. Now I see why most of them spend a truck load of cash to get women.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.