Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4955493 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7735) (7736) (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) (7741) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:31am On May 29, 2020
stephleena:
her cries just begun!

shey she wants to compete with tacha..then she should get ready for the long ride..useless multicolored agama lizards.

tacha doesn't need to struggle to prove a thing, or jumping here and there, to form Audio CEO..we love her like that.

but can same be said for agama?

if she could stoop to d lowest of all lows, to feign moet endorsement, what can't the multicolored Sahara desert lizard not do ?
She lies for a living.

Same liar that said she was paid 200 million whereas Africa magic will not pay you for your show.Who she wan deceive.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:32am On May 29, 2020
If cancer was a person, it would be these Chiwawas cheap lipbalms...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:32am On May 29, 2020
We are buying it and using it very well.

Ugly thing poor broke beggar you don buy house finish grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:34am On May 29, 2020
Oh my agama made a mistake when she thought her poor wretched touts that are struggling to eat will buy her agent house oooo.

Now no sold out since launch.

Poor pathetic trolls

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 12:34am On May 29, 2020
mgbeke feeling funky..no wonder she's wishing for fans Like barbz and rihanna Navy.

fans who couldn't buy cheap ticket to see her ugly veins.

fans who have never sold whatever she endorsed out!!

lol,even if agama sells huts today.. her mumuneries won't buy..they can't buy nothing to save their wretched lives.

mercy biko cry out jare..even "jackyetians" better pass these skunks.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:34am On May 29, 2020
Oh!

So our 200million DSTV renewal fee is paining una...

Kikikikikikiikiki! cheesy cheesy grin grin

If this isn't Witchcraft, I don't know what is.

You people should take Chiwawa to a cleansing home let the curse Jaruma placed on her leave her.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She thinks After using Jaruma products to gather fans, she can discard her like that...

That girl is one badlucked Person I ever seen..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:35am On May 29, 2020
stephleena:
mgbeke feeling funky..no wonder she's wishing for fans Like barbz and rihanna Navy.

fans who couldn't buy cheap ticket to see her ugly veins.

fans who have never sold whatever she endorsed out!!

lol,even if agama sells huts today.. her mumuneries won't buy..they can't buy nothing to save their wretched lives.

mercy biko cry out jare..even "jackyetians" better pass these skunks.

Oh my God this is tooo much ooo.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:36am On May 29, 2020
I'm so happy Mercy compared us with Kylie and Beyhives.

Imagine Being compared to Ikorodu boys... grin grin grin grin

No wonder daftians are Wailing.

Their madam pig don't value them at all..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:36am On May 29, 2020
For which show.

Paid by who?

Choi if gullibility na person.

A mushroom fc he for be cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:37am On May 29, 2020
The comparison was an insult to dem

And I am happy she was dragged with that nonsense and out of shame deleted it from her instastory grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:38am On May 29, 2020
Mercy has veins yen yen yen. Who doesn't have veins. Atleast she didn't Photoshop her Destiny out of her body like Chiwawa the pig...

I marvel everytime I see a 35 year of woman claiming 24 with these kind of sagged, depressed looking breasts....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 12:38am On May 29, 2020
Kimbrielle:

She lies for a living.

Same liar that said she was paid 200 million whereas Africa magic will not pay you for your show.Who she wan deceive.
lol..if that desperate pig greets you good morning, my dear,know it's midnight.

no be only 200 million, to see her wrinkled veins.. or her sister's rumpled face, or damaged mouth that can accommodate twenty cars.

if you remember how they Lied that agama was paid in dollars, for moet... meanwhile it was all charade and lies!

fear these skunks!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:39am On May 29, 2020
Tacha we need more pepper cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:41am On May 29, 2020
Hahahahaha!

They will be here hating and Wailing while Mercy is cashing her 200million DSTV paid her.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How can smello catch up?

Who wan contribute 200million for smello.

Una go cryyyyy tire.

Meanwhile your pig is broke and being forsaken.... grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:42am On May 29, 2020
stephleena:

lol..if that desperate pig greets you good morning, my dear,know it's midnight.

no be only 200 million, to see her wrinkled veins.. or her sister's rumpled face, or damaged mouth that can accommodate twenty cars.

if you remember how they Lied that agama was paid in dollars, for moet... meanwhile it was all charade and lies!

fear these skunks!
I can never take that Owerri agama serious

Even on twitter non Titans said she should be careful with her lies.I nor fit laugh abeg.
So pathetic sha na pity I pity her.

Mmm luxury (gone)
Audio house (soon to go)
Reality show (soon to go)

Living fake life nor good at all

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:44am On May 29, 2020
Hahahaha hahahahaha!

Our Moet deal still dey Pepper Dem!

Well atleast she had then deal and it went bad.

What can be said of your odouryewu who staged her own kidnap?
Faked Jack call?

Faked Marriage proposal all for clout. Not deal o..

Chiwawa is the kween of audio.

No wonder her breasts are now reaching her knees all because of audio packaging... grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 12:45am On May 29, 2020
but really, you can't blame agama for calling these idiots out..haba!

what have they ever sold out for her?

how're they of importance to her?

bunch of misfortune!

only to raise her legs and Mount pressure on her.

unsupportive Brooklyns!

mercy pls drag the losers by their balls and cheap hairs

losers!

tueeeh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:46am On May 29, 2020
Tacha Tacha Tacha keep peppering dem.

Na only you be you.

You too much cool cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:47am On May 29, 2020
Lambo mansion.

If the House doesn't go, you go and take it away.

E pain Dem sey their Smello can't afford a mansion like Mercy, that she literally lives in her kitchen...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:50am On May 29, 2020
Shebi it is us she called out!

Why is it you that it is peppering or are you now a Mercenary?.. grin grin grin

We don't shout audio sold out like you scallywags.

Our sold outs are all organic.

Besides my fave don't go for Kobo kobo deals.

Now tell me, how can Mario and Juliet wipes and diapers sell out?

How can Royal hairs sell out?

Go ask MapiaTea how many times they've sold out.

You think it's by making noise here?.

Abeg shift!... grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:52am On May 29, 2020
Your fave is known for cheap deals

She goes for Ikeja under bridge Brands that don't have a warehouse so they have limited products that can sell out.

For example if I display an item that is only 5 in storage and get 5 customers to buy them, that one too follow for sold out?.

Kikikikikikiikiki!

Awon fake designers FC won't stop amusing me... grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 12:53am On May 29, 2020
Kimbrielle:

I can never take that Owerri agama serious

Even on twitter non Titans said she should be careful with her lies.I nor fit laugh abeg.
So pathetic sha na pity I pity her.

Mmm luxury (gone)
Audio house (soon to go)
Reality show (soon to go)

Living fake life nor good at all
all because of one person TACHA!!

I hope agama,realizes soonest that she can't fight tacha's Chi.. it's bigger than her.

mercy is being suicidal!

only her went on Instagram, crying out for help and prayers.

now it's unsupportive fans!

like bitch,what do you want?

they said she won the biased rigged show

they said she's a CEO.

blah blah. yet she's still wailing

imagine if she was the one disqualified!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:53am On May 29, 2020
On my mind.

We are already paying up cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:56am On May 29, 2020
stephleena:

all because of one person TACHA!!

I hope agama,realizes soonest that she can't fight tacha's Chi.. it's bigger than her.

mercy is being suicidal!

only her went on Instagram, crying out for help and prayers.

now it's unsupportive fans!

like bitch,what do you want?

they said she won the biased rigged show

they said she's a CEO.

blah blah. yet she's still wailing

imagine if she was the one disqualified!

She is not contented and ungrateful

She is entering into the oblivion ooo.
Fake life does not pay and she is steadily losing it.
Very shameful and pathetic.
She better wake up and realize that grace differs ooo and Tacha is highly blessed.

Imagine if she had not won the show nkor na Owerri she for end las las

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:57am On May 29, 2020
Hahahahaha

Did one mgbeke say "Biased rigged show"?

Yet your pig ran there for a reunion.

Upon all the mouth you broke ass's made about boycotting DSTv.

The minute multichoice blew whistle your bingo fav ran... grin grin grin grin grin

Mercy Eke is a CEO. Yes!

Mercy Eke is the original Serial entrepreneur, not that Ikeja under bridge one your fave claimed she is...
grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:58am On May 29, 2020
Chiwawa wanted so bad to wear designer'ls shoes like Mercy that she had to buy fake designers.

She thought everyone is as poor and broke as her fanbase and won't find out.

The embarrassment was loud!... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:59am On May 29, 2020
When you have bought a house we can talk.
For now you are only ranting okoto meow. Meow

Rubbish talk wey nor go pass this thread and cannot change reality.

Me take trolls serious

NEVER.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 12:59am On May 29, 2020
I'll still repeat it!

the day TACHA calls out Titans, or becomes half the ingrate agama is,I'll unstan her jejely.

shebi I don't have self esteem or self respect? smh

only dogs,accepts whatever is thrown at them.. tueeeh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 1:01am On May 29, 2020
For Mercy, we are anything.

It pains y'all so much that she gets away with everything.

We love her that deep and would NEVER unstan her.

*Don't cry for me Argentina.*

Mercy can even slap my mum, I will forgive her... tongue tongue tongue

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 1:03am On May 29, 2020
stephleena:
I'll still repeat it!

the day TACHA calls out Titans, or becomes half the ingrate agama is,I'll unstan her jejely.

shebi I don't have self esteem or self respect? smh

only dogs,accepts whatever is thrown at them.. tueeeh!
Nor be only agama dey drag them.
They drag agama tooo.

That is what trolls do to each other.
Stephlena they deserve each other abeg.

They are just a parasite of bitter and pained pipu

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 1:06am On May 29, 2020
Hahahaha!

And you Touts don't drag una mgbeke ABI?

Should we revisit how you guys dragged her wacked dress sense before the launch of her alaba AliExpress collections?

Or how y'all dragged and called her busybody for interfering in Knacki's fight?..

What are you even saying sef, saint Broke fanbase... tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 1:11am On May 29, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Nor be only agama dey drag them.
They drag agama tooo.

That is what trolls do to each other.
Stephlena they deserve each other abeg.

They are just a parasite of bitter and pained pipu
that's why Cubana ran,back to his shrine.. very parasitic animals.

buy cheap ticket? Mba nuu..

support her businesses? mba !

oya buy cheap mapiea tea? mba.

Even if agama sells otapiapia these skunks won't buy.

only to Mount pressure on her.

see how they dragged her boytoy, Ike..someone that she's using to cure her insatiable conji.

agama Pls call out these unsupportive parasites.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7735) (7736) (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) (7741) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.