Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4925206 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7736) (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) (7741) (7742) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 1:13am On May 29, 2020
Cubana cubana.

Is that the only lame line you know.

You sound like a broken record repeating yourself now....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oponu Dumbo!.. grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 1:16am On May 29, 2020
tueeeh

God forbid, may our utreus not carry our enemies or animals.

I won't even forgive a Cursed Sun beaten agama lizard from Sahara desert to lay her weak cursed hands on my dog not to talk of my beloved mum!..tueeeh.

I curse you on behalf of all mothers!

even the useless idiot,still calls your broke asses out every day.. you're not worth anything to her!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 1:20am On May 29, 2020
I said what I said ohh!

Brooklyns what have you idiots ever sold out?

why won't agama hate you skunks with passion?

people wey no fit buy cheap ticket to see her wrinkled saggy veins, then it's to buy lambo homes!

I laugh..

even if the ozu sells huts, you idiots are too broke to buy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 1:21am On May 29, 2020
Well that's you.

But a bad lucked saggged breast Chiwawa can lay her smelly burnt knuckles hands on your mum abi?

It's obvious Daftians are suffering from cerebral palsy... grin grin grin

Una no get sense.

I will rather a successful fine girl like Mercy do whatever she wants with me than that cursed daughter of Jezebel named Trasha...

Tufia!

She smells!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 1:22am On May 29, 2020
the animals,bought Bible for the witch!

lol, bible is good ohhj .

but I laugh..

dey used bible as cover up..

lol...

buhahahaha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 1:23am On May 29, 2020
You guys couldn't sell out your stinky pigs fake collections, that she had to dash it out!

You have mouth to talk.

Taaa! Keep kwayet there!

Go and buy her old Grammer phone you Trended the other day. No one person even ordered for the fake thing.

Poverty stricken fanbase... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 1:31am On May 29, 2020
chei.. Titans hope y'all can see the lab rats,you're going back and forth with?

people with no thinking caps.

animals whose mothers mean nothing to them.

that's why I say, you skunks got no self respect or esteem lai lai.

I won't tolerate tacha calling us out, and saying how unsupportive we're.. neverr!

not to forgive her for slapping my precious mother!!

tacha won't try it, in the first place.. but your useless cursed miserable cumbag, won't only slap your mothers but feed them stool, and I'm sure despicable animals would forgive her!

idiot,that should have ended as a stain on bedsheets is better than coming here to disgrace an entire linage.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 1:36am On May 29, 2020
someone should tell agama to stay away from ropes and knives.

she's already suicidal and depressed.. like attracts likes, she's as useless and parasitic as her fans.

so she shouldn't blame anyone for her woes.

you can't buy real love bitch!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 1:42am On May 29, 2020
Mercy slap my mum, I will forgive you love.

Our love for you run that deep!

My mum loves you so much she would also forgive you... grin grin grin grin

If you have an issue with that statement, guzzle the next available sniper...

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

They said Mercy dragged us or whatever, yet we continue to declare our unwavering love and support to her.

E pain Dem that their plans didn't work... grin grin

They changed the narrative of what happened in that live and expect us to believe it..

We are not like you Daftians than can't afford data to go live with your fav.

We are always present in Mercy's live, that's why she always have good number of views..

So our Mercy can do no wrong in our eyes.

Y'all tried but una no reach.... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 1:45am On May 29, 2020
If Royal hair had signed tacha before Mercy, you think they would have signed mercy? Nopes!

TACHA means business.. remember the golden words"SAME DEAL BIGGER BAG "..

y'all are having this thread, open till now because of who? TACHA!!

everyone is anticipating the reunion show because of WHO? TACHA!

agama and mentally retarded venita, and failed kimoprah trended for days,because of who? TACHA!

biggie had to go out of his way to invite and made sure the disqualified housemate was present because they know TACHA is the clout!

y'all are obsessed fans in denial..

TACHA has fans, the rest have tacha's haters!

this is one thing agama should know and spare her ugly wrinkled veins more stress.. let her call out you Brooklyn for being unsupportive till infinity, nothing will Change..she has no true fans!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 1:49am On May 29, 2020
wanna try?

focus on your agama alone, and leave your god TACHA, out of it for days.. and watch how this thread dies off immediately!

but no, TACHA is the air you and your agama breathes in .

obsessed fans in denial.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 1:57am On May 29, 2020
I wouldn't wish my enemies, to have parasites like these skunks.. tueeeh.

show us what y'all have ever done to the benefit your agama?

ticket, they couldn't buy.

buy funitures, poor church rat who I'm sure sleep on cold bare floors, couldn't afford.

oya buy mapia tea? stingy things, couldn't.

even if agama sells otapiapia,you skunks would rather have mosquitoes drink your poor blood.

tueeeh..

no wonder her veins are standing out like shocking electrical wires.. with her face like sun beaten agama lizard.

I Laugh in I want fans like Nicki minaj and rihanna

fans, kee you dia.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 1:58am On May 29, 2020
anu mpama!

they've gone to sleep under their Bridges and huts..

I laugh in lambo homes .

Brooklyyns!!

tueeeh!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 2:02am On May 29, 2020
Ok!

Royal hair signed Chiwawa after they signed Mercy ba?

If your smello was bringing in that much sale, why did they go ahead to sign Chioma Davido's girlfriend again?

Now Getfit signed Chiwawa, but we're Quick to sign another unknown actress months after your smello. If smello was doing well in sales, would they have done that?

Ok!

Another one. Same deal Bigger bag. Why did smello quickly take down that post. Why couldn't she leave it there with her chest plus she claimed to be the face of Royal hair. Yet Royal hair posted Mercy's Pictures more than hers until piglets started Wailing...

Honestly I laugh at your Ignorance. Biggie went out of his way to invite Chiwawa as a Disqualified housemate. When would daftians grow a brain or two atleast.

Did Biggie not invite previous disqualified housemates for reunion?

Why so daft na?... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let Chiwawa focus on how to get those stretch marks off her battered and deflated breasts first before throwing shades at Mercy at every given opportunity.

It's not Mercy's fault she's misfortuned... tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 2:06am On May 29, 2020
Besides this thread is supposed to be dead by now.
But your toxicity kept it alive till now.

Yes if you don't come at Mercy, Mercenaries on this thread careless if this thread lives or dies away.

The aim was to post few updates on ex housemates and everyone moves on.

But the Daftians with dull brains decided to use it as an avenue to wail and pour out their frustrations on Mercy.

I careless about this thread. You lot can have it if you want as long as you don't come for my Mercy, because if you come for Mercy, I will definitely come for you.

After all how many people visit here?.. tongue tongue tongue

Use it to hype your fave and leave my fav out of your nonsense.

You can see we hardly hype here. We have don't a the work we wanted to do here. Its now mostly used to drag those who drag us. Twitter is our Head Quarter.

We own Twitter..... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 2:12am On May 29, 2020
As for going to sleep!

Yes! I'm going to sleep in my mansion.. tongue tongue

You are not worth my loosing sleep over.

I'm done with what was keeping me up.

You can stay and pour out your frustrations over your miserable life. No be Mercy cause am...Next time Stan with sense to avoid all these heartbreaks your fave gives y'all..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:54am On May 29, 2020
stephleena:
chei.. Titans hope y'all can see the lab rats,you're going back and forth with?

people with no thinking caps.

animals whose mothers mean nothing to them.

that's why I say, you skunks got no self respect or esteem lai lai

I won't tolerate tacha calling us out, and saying how unsupportive we're.. neverr!

not to forgive her for slapping my precious mother!!

tacha won't try it, in the first place.. but your useless cursed miserable cumbag, won't only slap your mothers but feed them stool, and I'm sure despicable animals would forgive her!

idiot,that should have ended as a stain on bedsheets is better than coming here to disgrace an entire linage.
We are trying ooooo.
Na ignore we dey ignore dem self.
They are just clowns.Empty barrels no input

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:57am On May 29, 2020
stephleena:
wanna try?

focus on your agama alone, and leave your god TACHA, out of it for days.. and watch how this thread dies off immediately!

but no, TACHA is the air you and your agama breathes in .

obsessed fans in denial.
No Tacha no BBN thread.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:57am On May 29, 2020
stephleena:
anu mpama!

they've gone to sleep under their Bridges and huts..

I laugh in lambo homes .

Brooklyyns!!

tueeeh!
Those poor street urchins cannot afford such luxury

They are tenants oooo.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:01am On May 29, 2020
Stephleena babe weldone.

Poor street urchins were crying since.

You too much babe cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:28am On May 29, 2020
The trident gang.

Proud Titan cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nojoy4toutans: 10:47am On May 29, 2020
Tpand whenever you return.. there is one jabber called Stephleena straying loose on this thread, like a dog they just put hot rod in the anus. Please kindly come and deal with her for us

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:47am On May 29, 2020
Alex these are true words abeg

cool cool cool

To whom it may concern.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:49am On May 29, 2020
As it should be.

Up Titans

I tripple stan cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nojoy4toutans: 10:55am On May 29, 2020
See how Alex perfectly described Tacha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:11am On May 29, 2020
And Mercy won AGAIN!

Upon that Mercenaries have boycotted Instafool , they can't stop talking about her.

grin grin grin grin grin

That's why she would keep winning...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:11am On May 29, 2020
Nojoy4toutans:
See how Alex perfectly described Tacha

They don't know... grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nojoy4toutans: 11:30am On May 29, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

They don't know... grin grin grin grin

At all... deydunno...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nojoy4toutans: 11:31am On May 29, 2020
Gbegirisoup:
And Mercy won AGAIN!

Upon that Mercenaries have boycotted Instafool , they can't stop talking about her.

grin grin grin grin grin

That's why she would keep winning...

Tacha can never defeat Mercy on any poll, past, present, future and in eternity.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 11:36am On May 29, 2020
Weena's doing poll.

Who cares.

Not Titans grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 11:37am On May 29, 2020
Eyes on June 1st cool cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:38am On May 29, 2020
Mercenaries just came to the scene one hour ago..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mercy is their oxygen.

They can't do sh*t with Mentioning the name Mercy Eke...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7736) (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) (7741) (7742) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)