Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,527 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4944343 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7814) (7815) (7816) (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Agama off me ooooo.

Nowhere to be seen in intellectual discussions grin grin
Na only to brag about clothes she sabi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Monsuratulatu:
So all the Audio hype was for a cheap power bank bought from AliExpress!

Jesu Christi! shocked

And she had to over hype the price so that she can make extra to pay her rent!. grin cheesy

Trashpig is just an empty barrel like seyi rightly said.

Power bank?

And her clowns are comparing it to real estate? These piglets Sha, when will yall be free from That stale faeces you lick from that trashpig's trashy butthole!.. tongue

I can't stop laughing!

I don't know which is even more funny, the AUDIO sold out or the power bank... grin grin

You canr stop crying!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2020
AceNavy:

I would have Bought it for u ooo to charge out Ur Hateful Persona..
But No....I want To see u Cry Blood at Last...
Buahajjajjaja..
Tacha the serial Entrepreneur...Queen of Titans n haters

My dear, you are the one crying under my Mention o.. cheesy

I was only stating how gullible trashpigs are since their kwin could only get them a powerbank after all the AUDIO hype..

You should go and buy it because na Don jazzy don buy am finish dash una as una kuku be brokeasses.

I laugh in Anticipate June 1st.. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 11:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

You canr stop crying!

Your Audio kwin is a disgrace.

So na Powerbank the whole audio hype ended on?

All daftians have been automatically classified as the most useless and idiotic set of people on it. grin

To think they are hyping an Audio sold out.. grin

Chai! Una Mumu na follow come.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2020
Ur Fave Is the Dumbest Bitchh ever..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2020
Bunch of myopic clowns comparing real estate to powerbank and Lipbalm Hawking.. grin grin

They said stupidity isn't an insult but a general classification of what some people are... grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2020
Tacha is on instablog again o.
Who's the real queen of highlights?
Kwa kwa kwa
Seyi own don finish!
Ahhh!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Your Audio kwin is a disgrace.

So na Powerbank the whole audio hype ended on?

All daftians have been automatically classified as the most useless and idiotic set of people on it. grin

To think they are hyping an Audio sold out.. grin

Chai! Una Mumu na follow come.

Egungun don enter Express o!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2020
AceNavy:
Ur Fave Is the Dumbest Bitchh ever..
No wonder Ebuka shut her up!
Tueh!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2020
That's her area is specialization, that's why her clothing line always sell out organically. Not some fake audio sh*t.. tongue

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2020
Monsuratulatu:
Bunch of myopic clowns comparing real estate to powerbank and Lipbalm Hawking.. grin grin

They said stupidity isn't an insult but a general classification of what some people are... grin grin
I would rather sell I million packets of salt for 50 naira each than beg "referrals" with 500k to bring me clients!!!!
What happened to Agama's house agent business?
How far unique motors....una don buy finish?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
The joke is on you!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

Egungun don enter Express o!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

No be lie!

See how trashpig fooled her dumb fans. True true una Don enter Express.. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

I would rather sell I million packets of salt for 50 naira each than beg "referrals" with 500k to bring me clients!!!!
What happened to Agama's house agent business?
How far unique motors....una don buy finish?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
The joke is on you!

Oh well, that is you. Mercy will Rather sell her real estate homes and make millions at a go. Is that a problem for Thrashcans?

Why the baseless comparisons..

Mercy no be una mate abeg. Y'all should Carry your cheap powerbank and AliExpress products and take several seats back.

But you can learn a thing or two from the Queen of Lifestyle and highlights though.. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Where's the lie??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Did Mercy complain to you Touts about her business?

Did she ask you broke and Brokers people to come buy her houses ?

Mercy has her target audience and it is not for powerbank and Lipbalm brokeasses.. tongue

So make una know the level wey una belong to. Because Mercy no be una mate.. tongue

You guys should wait let me clear my table. I will have una Time.. Bunch of leaky brains! tongue

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Oh well, that is you. Mercy will Rather sell her real estate homes and make millions at a go. Is that a problem for Thrashcans?

Why the baseless comparisons..

Mercy no be una mate abeg. Y'all should Carry your cheap powerbank and AliExpress products and take several seats back.

But you can learn a thing or two from the Queen of Lifestyle and highlights though.. cheesy
Who's buying
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Let me advice you.
I know u need money (considering how broke and idle you are).why dont you look for a buyer and get 500k commission from Agama?
Think about it and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Na dem!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Someone said Tacha should should give Kimcobra one power bank, so she can charge her insecurities grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
In as much as I don't like this exchanging of words and bragging rights in all these fight for supremacy but everyone can afford to shell out 15k but not everyone can afford to path with 1m or even 50m worth of INVESTMENT without blinking. Please take note of the watchword and invest into your future wisely......

But you guys should please stop we can actually do better guys. We are matured enough to know. #Peace

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
What the F is going on?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Peachescream: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chicent:
In as much as I don't like this exchanging of words and bragging rights in all these fight for supremacy but everyone can afford to shell out 15k but not everyone can afford to path with 1m or even 50m worth of INVESTMENT without blinking. Please take note of the watchword and invest wisely......

But you guys should please stop we can actually do better guys. We are matured enough to know.

#Peace

Even at that, everyone knows their target market. Remember there is life after this whole BBN thing. When the fans move on, who would continue to buy your overpriced common commodity?
Real estate business is very lucrative as it has its time for boom. The good thing is, it's for longevity. A lot of people are into real estate and are making it even in this pandemic.All you need is the right audience.

No business idea is unwise if you know what you're doing.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

Who's buying
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Let me advice you.
I know u need money (considering how broke and idle you are).why dont you look for a buyer and get 500k commission from Agama?
Think about it and thank me later.

Like it's that simple...
They should Buy They can't....Oya Ordinary to Refer now...It's Problem oooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chicent:
In as much as I don't like this exchanging of words and bragging rights in all these fight for supremacy but everyone can afford to shell out 15k but not everyone can afford to path with 1m or even 50m worth of INVESTMENT without blinking. Please take note of the watchword and invest wisely......

But you guys should please stop we can actually do better guys. We are matured enough to know. #Peace

There can Never be peace for the Wicked ooooo....
They Need to Repent oooo...There can't be peace for the Wicked at alll

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Peachescream:

Even at that, everyone knows their target market. Remember there is life after this whole BBN thing. When the fans move on, who would continue to buy your overpriced common commodity?
Real estate business is very lucrative as it has its time for boom. The good thing is, it's for longevity. A lot of people are into real estate and are making it even in this pandemic.All you need is the right audience.

No business idea is unwise if you know what you're doing.

From my write up you will understand that owning a home is a right and better investment than just buying an overpriced product just because you want to prove a point for your fav....

By October New Winners will emerged and focus will be diverted what you owned is what you have to show for your support for a particular housemates.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
AceNavy:

There can Never be peace for the Wicked ooooo.... They Need to Repent oooo...There can't be peace for the Wicked at alll

Haba Bros show MERCY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chicent:

From my write up you will understand that owning a home is a right and better investment than just buying an overpriced product just because you want to prove a point....

By October New Winners will emerged and focus will be diverted what you owned is what you have to show for your support for a particular housemates.

The same way Tacha Changed the Narrative of Disqualification...Y'all Would Be shocked In 2022 we will keep Stanning So damn Hard mehnnn.

N pls Pls If the Investment is Audio It would be gone to the wind remember..Fyi ..it's the smart ones that Make money Not some Lizard struggling to Breath In a Bottle of Mixed Pepper ..So Die if u want to..Cos Ur Tears won't help u...Just Die..Before then Shop at Everything Tacha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chicent:

Haba Bros show MERCY
That's not for me to do Oga... God will show them the Mercy n Reveal his Blessing y'all Are seeing in TACHA

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Peachescream: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chicent:

From my write up you will understand that owning a home is a right and better investment than just buying an overpriced product just because you want to prove a point....

There are other ways to show support even if you can't necessarily afford what your favorite is selling. You can create awareness, which is what alot of the fans do. By so doing potential buyers will emerge. That is support in your own little way. I bet some of these exhousemates don't rely only on their fanbase for patronage. It has to cut across..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
Agama was paid as a model....not an ambassador!
Choi!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
AceNavy:

That's not for me to do Oga...
God will show them the Mercy n Reveal his Blessing y'all Are seeing in TACHA

Please who is TRACHA?? I only know TASHA St Patrick's biko.... Thank you

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
AceNavy:

Like it's that simple...
They should Buy They can't....Oya Ordinary to Refer now...It's Problem oooo

They are so useless!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chicent:

Please who is TRACHA?? I only know TASHA St Patrick's biko.... Thank you

Oh plsssssssss..Whatever Ur Opinion is As Irrelevant as Ur face is....
Keep Wailing in the Audio Biko..
kwakwakwakwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7814) (7815) (7816) (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.