Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4943668 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7815) (7816) (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
I dont repeat clothes.
Yen yen yen
Warrisdis
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Fake ass Btch!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
See veins like ajegunle Nepa pole!
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:
I dont repeat clothes.
Yen yen yen
Warrisdis
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Fake ass Btch!!!!

Did you perhaps figure she could have worn that suit the same day to both events?

Common sense they say is not so Common.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:
Agama was paid as a model....not an ambassador!
Choi!!!

She's the model used to advertise that car. Wait! Are you educated at all? Or has hate completely shut down your thinking faculty? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mercy is useless

Fake ass no brain

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Monsuratulatu:
So all the Audio hype was for a cheap power bank bought from AliExpress!

Jesu Christi! shocked

And she had to over hype the price so that she can make extra to pay her rent!. grin cheesy

Trashpig is just an empty barrel like seyi rightly said.

Power bank?

And her clowns are comparing it to real estate? These piglets Sha, when will yall be free from That stale faeces you lick from that trashpig's trashy butthole!.. tongue

I can't stop laughing!

I don't know which is even more funny, the AUDIO sold out or the power bank... grin grin

I was surprised too, I wanted to ask if she now manufactures power bank but that's impossible, now I get the gist... 7.5m in two days for something sold at 3k or so, haba na make dey softly dey lie..

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
cindyspice:

Did you perhaps figure she could have worn that suit the same day to both events?

Common sense they say is not so Common.
Same outfit for different events
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Define the word 'repeat'!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
cindyspice:

She's the model used to advertise that car. Wait! Are you educated at all? Or has hate completely shut down your thinking faculty? undecided
Yen yen yen yen
She's just a model!
No impact!
Kwa kwa kwa kw
kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Because she's TACHA!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

Yay!!!!
My baby is back!!!!
Welcome dear!!!! grin

Awwn thank you sweetie.
Good to see you too.
Long time babe long time. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:
Agama was paid as a model....not an ambassador!
Choi!!!

Eyah to them cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please make una buy house nor dey make mouth.
I laugh in real estate.
Tell agama to know her onions.It is not every business that is for everybody

Stay pressed.
I love your pains and explanation but no need for them just go and buy house and stop talking

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:
I dont repeat clothes.
Yen yen yen
Warrisdis
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Fake ass Btch!!!!

shocked shocked
I am not surprised oo.

Let Tacha restock Tacha power oooo.

There is more money to be made

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

I would rather sell I million packets of salt for 50 naira each than beg "referrals" with 500k to bring me clients!!!!
What happened to Agama's house agent business?
How far unique motors....una don buy finish?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
The joke is on you!
My sister abeg tell them
They dunnno.

You sell what the masses can afford you are more likely to make profits in online businesses.
As rich as Dangote,Warren Buffet,Jeff Bezos,Kylie jenner and others they sell what is affordable to the masses.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

Who's buying
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Let me advice you.
I know u need money (considering how broke and idle you are).why dont you look for a buyer and get 500k commission from Agama?
Think about it and thank me later.
Choi shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:
What the F is going on?
Wetin be that ni

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Exactly it is not by how big but by how well you market your business
AceNavy:

The same way Tacha Changed the Narrative of Disqualification...Y'all Would Be shocked In 2022 we will keep Stanning So damn Hard mehnnn.

N pls Pls If the Investment is Audio It would be gone to the wind remember..Fyi ..it's the smart ones that Make money Not some Lizard struggling to Breath In a Bottle of Mixed Pepper ..So Die if u want to..Cos Ur Tears won't help u...Just Die..Before then Shop at Everything Tacha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

Yen yen yen yen
She's just a model!
No impact!
Kwa kwa kwa kw
kwa

But the brand calls her an ambassador and she was welcomed as one with a car gift. Why? Does that bother you? cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

Same outfit for different events
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Define the word 'repeat'!!!!

Same outfit for different even in one day. Now what's wrong with that?.

How many outfits do you change into a day?
Hypocrisy is when you see the truth but choose to believe a lie.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
cindyspice:

Lol. You expect common sense from someone who has been having full blown conversations with herself? Remind me of the first symptom of insanity.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Juleh01: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kimbrielle:

My sister abeg tell them
They dunnno.

You sell what the masses can afford you are more likely to make profits in online businesses.
As rich as Dangote,Warren Buffet,Jeff Bezos,Kylie jenner and others they sell what is affordable to the masses.

This your advice go weak some people o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Juleh01:

This your advice go weak some people o
Make dem weak.
They are only pained

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Juleh01: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Make dem weak.
They are only pained

Actually, she did sell one thing for the common masses; her ojuelegba boutique cloth.
She just didn't know she has tacha haters not fans who are obsessed with T and can't concentrate on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mercy and ike have their own reality show on the biggest TV platform in Africa. They are being paid hundreds of millions of naira for their effort.

I can't for the life of me compare my global celebrities to mere powerbank sellers (audio sellers for that matter that sold 5 powerbank and claim 500).

Mercy and her beau Ike are up there with the Alist African celebs and will kerp going higher and higher. They dont see trash up there in their kingdom, why should i?

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tripitaka:

Lol. You expect common sense from someone who has been having full blown conversations with herself? Remind me of the first symptom of insanity.

She's absolutely insane. That woman hasn't slept in days. I come here everyday and see her post last thing at night and first thing in the morning.. cheesy
If this isn't insanity..

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Amya:
Mercy and ike have their own reality show on the biggest TV platform in Africa. They are being paid hundreds of millions of naira for their effort.

I can't for the life of me compare my global celebrities to mere powerbank sellers (audio sellers for that matter that sold 5 powerbank and claim 500).

Mercy and her beau Ike are up there with the Alist African celebs and will kerp going higher and higher. They dont see trash up there in their kingdom, why should i?

Mercy was being #200million for a second season.. Then she has her real estate company that at the sale of one property several millions will be transferred to her bank account. I can't take these clowns Seriously.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Rossycee:

I was surprised too, I wanted to ask if she now manufactures power bank but that's impossible, now I get the gist... 7.5m in two days for something sold at 3k or so, haba na make dey softly dey lie..

That believe anything that comes out of the mouth of someone that has the pout of a camel.. cheesy

She's the kwin of Audio. No one believes her except her dumb fanbase..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Juleh01:

Actually, she did sell one thing for the common masses; her ojuelegba boutique cloth.
She just didn't know she has tacha haters not fans who are obsessed with T and can't concentrate on her.
That business is no more.
Her Tacha haters could not buy to keep the business going grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Who cares if you believe.

The 7.5 million in less than 3 hours is in Tacha's account.

We have been posting receipts since.
So stay pressed I know it can pain.
500PCS were sold out.
Titans are demanding for more. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

Who's buying
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Let me advice you.
I know u need money (considering how broke and idle you are).why dont you look for a buyer and get 500k commission from Agama?
Think about it and thank me later.

I think you are actually the broke and idle one here considering you sleep on this thread everyday discussing Mercy. If you have a job like me, you would be busy. I understand brokeness comes with insomnia as well as hate towards Mercy, but she's not the cause of your brokness na, ABI? cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
You have been posting Audio receipts..

We know trashpig can go to any length to clout chase... tongue

Very insecured smelly b*tch. If only she takes the time she puts in clout chasing to get rid of that disgusting stretch marks on her fallen breasts, atleast she would have achieved something.. tongue

Everything about her is fake fake fake.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7815) (7816) (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.