Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4935602 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8218) (8219) (8220) (8221) (8222) (8223) (8224) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Obsessed fans grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Nope. angry angry

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Stop the stupid mentions it is getting annoying.

Don't come to my mentions and pitch other monickers with me.

I was Concernedcitizen and I deactivated that monicker then created kimbrielle.

I have not used another monicker on this thread neither do I comment with another monicker.

So stop this sily nonsense it is getting annoying.
Stop accusing me falsely

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

I have told you the truth.

Tell aigmax to stop mentioning my monicker with those monickers.

I will keep ignoring you all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Because I am not the one behind them

I.am tired and getting irritated by the constant stupid mentions trying to pitch me in where I am not.

It is getting annoying leave me alone and stop saying what you don't know

Don't think we dimwits here .. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe your fellow toutans are .... cheesy cheesy.. they're excused cheesy

You run all those monikers .... grin

So you feel after you have typed rubbish on this thread with some monikers...you wee now go on other threads and behave like a sane human being ? cheesy cheesy

YOU LIE....if I see any post from those your other monikers on NL ...I won't hesitate to greet you cheesy cheesy

Kimbrielle aka Amazontopaz aka amazonhippolyta aka stephleena aka baddyb aka Hummel94 aka Misshippolyta88 aka acenavy aka Amazonianqueen aka ladyhippolyta88 cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

I have not used another monicker on this thread neither do I comment with another monicker.

Stop accusing me falsely
Dont waste your time on those brainless robots!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweetpink:

I forgot she was also concernedcitizen .... i got receipts bitterpink a.k.a bitterforehead

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
aigmax:

Don't think we dimwits here .. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe your fellow toutans are .... cheesy cheesy.. they're excused cheesy

You run all those monikers .... grin

So you feel after you have typed rubbish on this thread with some monikers...you wee now go on other threads and behave like a sane human being ? cheesy cheesy

YOU LIE....if I see any post from those your other monikers on NL ...I won't hesitate to greet you cheesy cheesy

Kimbrielle aka Amazontopaz aka amazonhippolyta aka stephleena aka baddyb aka Hummel94 aka Misshippolyta88 aka acenavy aka Amazonianqueen aka ladyhippolyta88 cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't and I don't care if you believe me.

But don't mention me and accuse falsely.
So keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Stop trolling me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweetpink:

I am tired of the stupid mentions.
I try to ignore but the obsession is getting annoying.

Did he see any of those monickers here he will just come and mention me to falsely accuse me what is wrong with those people.

It is getting annoying.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Judas1X: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

What is wrong with you?

How many times will I tell you that I am not the person behind those monickers?
What is wrong with you
SMH Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
Adonbilivit cheesy. Kim come on nau. Don't tell me you can be this mellow? cheesy.
I would love to believe you're not the engineer behind the legions of sobriquets all ganglicking TRASHa's pungent dome on this thread, however, the curious posting pattern, in tow with the lack of humour, crass dimwittedness and troll-like characteristics your fellow slaves betrays your defence.
Anyhoo, it's nice to see you so meek and lowly grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

I forgot she was also concernedcitizen .... i got receipts bitterpink a.k.a bitterforehead
Dry!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Stop accusing me falsely

You're so scared of Judas1X cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well....I'll let him know grin...all your monikers must be noted .....so when any of us jam you outside this thread ....we will greet you like the toutan that you are ... grin

Kimbrielle aka Amazontopaz aka amazonhippolyta aka Misshippolyta88 aka baddyb aka acenavy aka stephleena aka ladyhippolyta88 aka Amazonianqueen aka Hummel94 grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
You lots should stop mentioning me to say rubbish or nonsense.

If you have nothing important to say do not mention me to troll me unnecessarily sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Many are mad,few are roaming ....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
aigmax:

You're so scared of Judas1X cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well....I'll let him know grin...all your monikers must be noted .....so when any of us jam you outside this thread ....we will greet you like the toutan that you are ... grin

Kimbrielle aka Amazontopaz aka amazonhippolyta aka Misshippolyta88 aka baddyb aka acenavy aka stephleena aka ladyhippolyta88 aka Amazonianqueen aka Hummel94 grin
Suit yourself the guy is of no importance to me when you are tired you rest.
But do not mention me with those monickers again.
You must be silly to think I am that jobless.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
Judas1X:

Adonbilivit cheesy. Kim come on nau. Don't tell me you can be this mellow? cheesy.
I would love to believe you're not the engineer behind the legions of sobriquets all ganglicking TRASHa's pungent dome on this thread, however, the curious posting pattern, in tow with the lack of humour, crass dimwittedness and troll-like characteristics your fellow slaves betrays your defence.

She don humble my brother cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweetpink:
Many are mad,few are roaming ....
Very few.

I wonder why they have not accused me of being you or doziefrank.

Nonsense and ingredients.And they will think they are smart whereas they are not

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Judas1X:

Mr boy I have been ignoring you since because I do not see your importance.

I will advice you stick to the message on your profile and preach the word of God in the religious section and let me be.

Do not be a hypocritical christian trolling a faceless person in a faceless forum nor be that work God send you do

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweetpink:

Dry!

Since both you and Kimbrielle have resorted to lying like your fave, i have no choice but to post receipts

jayson87:

The only positive thing about you and sweetpink, switlily25, amazontopaz,, kimbrielle, misshippolyta88, Amazonhippolyta is your HIV status.

Kimbrielle:
My darling sweetpink cheesy

It is I your sweet lady.
I just deactivated my concerncitizen account.

This my new account that I will strictly use for this thread.And others if I choose to grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

My dear ...you've fooled yourself far too long cheesy cheesy

Come off it jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're jobless .... everyone here knows that cheesy

Kimbrielle aka Amazontopaz aka amazonhippolyta aka ladyhippolyta88 aka Misshippolyta88 aka stephleena aka acenavy aka baddyb aka Hummel94 aka Amazonianqueen cheesy cheesy

You're very JOBLESS cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Since both you and Kimbrielle have resorted to lying like your fave, i have no choice but to post receipts

And so did I deny it by being concernedcitizen

Run along boy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Judas1X: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
aigmax:

My dear ...you've fooled yourself far too long cheesy cheesy

Come off it jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're jobless .... everyone here knows that cheesy

Kimbrielle aka Amazontopaz aka amazonhippolyta aka ladyhippolyta88 aka Misshippolyta88 aka stephleena aka acenavy aka baddyb aka Hummel94 aka Amazonianqueen cheesy cheesy

You're very JOBLESS cheesy

You are the only one who knows that and continues to feed your delusions.

When you are tired you will rest.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

And so did I deny it by being concernedcitizen

Run along boy

Let me post receipt of when concernedcitizen agreed to being miss hippopotamus. and switlily25, is sweekpink aka tatiana4u. You guys no where to hide today. I will expose you

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Mr boy I have been ignoring you since because I do not see your importance.

I will advice you stick to the message on your profile and preach the word of God in the religious section and let me be.

Do not be a hypocritical christian trolling a faceless person in a faceless forum nor be that work God send you do

She don turn born again oooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy

E shock me cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you were talking smack ..you didn't know word of God abiicheesy cheesy

You don dey collect... na now you remember work of God.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You never chichumchin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Very few.

I wonder why they have not accused me of being you or doziefrank.

Nonsense and ingredients.And they will think they are smart whereas they are not
They keep accusing you falsely because you waste so much time refuting their claims!
Ignore them and they will die of starvation!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

You are the only one who knows that and continues to feed your delusions.

When you are tired you will rest.
Rubbish

Toutans on this thread ....coman see your teammate dey shame for Una oooo cheesy cheesy

She doesn't want to be identified as a toutan outside this thread .....

But YOU LIE .... kimbrielle aka Amazontopaz aka amazonhippolyta aka Misshippolyta88 aka acenavy aka baddyb aka stephleena aka Hummel94 aka ladyhippolyta88 aka Amazonianqueen cheesy

Own up to your shit ....don't be like your madam titus cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
aigmax:

She don turn born again oooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy

E shock me cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you were talking smack ..you didn't know word of God abiicheesy cheesy

You don dey collect... na now you remember work of God.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You never chichumchin grin grin grin
I am not a christian.

I only reminded the boy whose profile says so that he should stick to his beliefs and do not behave like an hypocritical christian

You are a troll

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Let me post receipt of when concernedcitizen agreed to being miss hippopotamus. and switlily25, is sweekpink aka tatiana4u. You guys no where to hide today. I will expose you
Do bye boy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweetpink:

They keep accusing you falsely because you waste so much time refuting their claims!
Ignore them and they will die of starvation!
I nor get their time again.

I don give them job let them carry on
I won't respond again.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimbrielle:

I am not a christian.

I only reminded the boy whose profile says so that he should stick to his beliefs and do npt behave like an hypocritical christian

You are a troll

No one gives a hoot bout your religion cheesy cheesy cheesy

We must straight your head on this NL cheesy cheesy cheesy

He's a Christian...he's doing the lord's work by setting a wayward sinner(you) on the right path cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
aigmax:

No one gives a hoot bout your religion cheesy cheesy cheesy

We must straight your head on this NL cheesy cheesy cheesy

He's a Christian...he's doing the lord's work by setting a wayward sinner(you) on the right path cheesy cheesy
Ok bye.

You and your opinion is of no importance cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8218) (8219) (8220) (8221) (8222) (8223) (8224) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.