Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4954782 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8221) (8222) (8223) (8224) (8225) (8226) (8227) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Hummel94:

Booooooooooo!!!!!!!!
A Bottle of Dry Gin
Please my dear ignore that boy.

You don't need to waste your time replying him

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Hummel94:

Seriously..It Means U gave them Hot Hot Before oo..
Cos They are So Much Obsessed with You Oooo.
Can you please stop quoting trolls and non Titans.
Ignore them please.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Judas1X: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2020
cool Hummel94, to preserve the little self-esteem you might still have, I implore you to take Kimbrielle's advice. If however you're still spoiling for a fight, I'll be more than happy to teach you the lesson your deadbeat parents should have thought you long ago cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Hummel94:

Now Read What U Wrote again..Does It Make any Sense To U.
U can't Fail In school N Come here Thinking u can Pass ..
Go Back To School N clear Urself...
Ouuch I forgot..Corona..Wait till Next year then..
U Maschalophilist
Learn to ignore.
Sweetpink.and I hardly reply trolls I will advice you do same and stop quoting Tacha haters.
Hype Tacha and ignore them.do not waste your time responding to unnecessary things.
So ignore

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Judas1X:

Thank you for volunteering yourself as a lab rat for my exercise on this thread. I admire your spirit. I hope you don't end up crying to the mods while I'm using your destiny as kiwi to polish the devil's sandals.

When I called you out yesterday to rumble no one saw your shadow cheesy. Now you're here masturbating on my mentions when everyone is absent like a notorious _voyeur. It's amusing how you think I'm pained when you went ahead to quote every single one of my posts here last night, including the ones not directed to you grin. Just goes to show that my posts penetrated the rectum of very soul. I have no interest in fragmented banter so I just quote this particular post for a more direct annihilation. The soils of this thread will be drunk with your blood by the time I'm finished with you.

Your sense of sarcasm is as leaky as your gaping rectum, an aftermath of your constantly riding TRASHa's metaphorical rod like a sex starved charlatan. Your posts are a reflection of your life: purposeless and humorless, you're a pathetic misfit and societal deficit who will forever remain a slave to other more reputable individuals who've made an impact on their lives and others.

Failure is your addiction. Your father, if he be alive, will have 15 years yanked off his lifespan for your servile disgrace. And if he be dead, he will be mocked and scorned by his spirit peers!

Your birth is a travesty to creation and a mockery to life. Fool's like you should be farming somewhere in ezza Abakiliki when all your free time is dedicated to following idle people online.

If you're proud to be an online belldog to a boring old woman, then your life is isn't worth the rags the village nurse used in wiping clean your mother's afterbirth!

Now go fall on TRASHa's slackened bossom for consolation.

Digital butler

Ouch..I forgot my reading Etiquette in Jambo Jomes..
Read Ur Pained Harry potter tales urself..
Tacha Ur air

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Please my dear ignore that boy.
You don't need to waste your time replying him
That's the Last definitely... He's so pained.. Good morning

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Can you please stop quoting trolls and non Titans. Ignore them please.

ABI... Thanks my Love . that's my last for Today

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2020
God save Y'all I have someone like Kim here.. if not.. I will Drag y'all by Ur slacked Bubble Balls n Plastic Vulva..
Well for the main time..Y'all should Think A Disqualified Housemate is making y'all Go Crazy..Like why..Ngwanu.. If Tacha isn't the Queen ..who else..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Judas1X: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Hummel94:

Ouch..I forgot my reading Etiquette in Jambo Jomes..
Read Ur Pained Harry potter tales urself..
Tacha Ur air
Shattap, ode! Oponu oshi. Mumu, agbaya jati jati. undecided

It's been established that you're a WEAK FOOL that has nothing to show, but can only type brief pieces of baloney. You fill your head with loamy soil calling it a brain, even though only maggots and bacteria can keep you company upstairs. At YOUR AGE, you're still a hopeless fool trying desperately to hype a global _slut on an online forum, even though you're still struggling with the severe imprecations afflicting your lineage. Foolishness is your only happiness. undecided

Your lame howls are lost in the whistle of my wind, throbbing by like the flight of a million arrows. Allow me to observe a minute silence as your Chimp cousins from the jungle wrap up your corpse in the sheet of shame, sorrow, ignominy and defeat.

Your retardation is as killing as a pestilence; it has afflicted you with numerous other mental diseases. The pieces of crap you call disses are only as amusing as the litter of young pigs.

I can see your unease getting as intense as your dolefulness, and the shattered fragments of your pummeled ego getting more agitated like a ship tossed by a storm. Show me another display of epileptic seizures and calamitious convulsions. This is what you were made for cheesy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Judas1X:

Thank you for volunteering yourself as a lab rat for my exercise on this thread. I admire your spirit. I hope you don't end up crying to the mods while I'm using your destiny as kiwi to polish the devil's sandals.

When I called you out yesterday to rumble no one saw your shadow cheesy. Now you're here masturbating on my mentions when everyone is absent like a notorious _voyeur. It's amusing how you think I'm pained when you went ahead to quote every single one of my posts here last night, including the ones not directed to you grin. Just goes to show that my posts penetrated the rectum of very soul. I have no interest in fragmented banter so I just quote this particular post for a more direct annihilation. The soils of this thread will be drunk with your blood by the time I'm finished with you.

Your sense of sarcasm is as leaky as your gaping rectum, an aftermath of your constantly riding TRASHa's metaphorical rod like a sex starved charlatan. Your posts are a reflection of your life: purposeless and humorless, you're a pathetic misfit and societal deficit who will forever remain a slave to other more reputable individuals who've made an impact on their lives and others.

Failure is your addiction. Your father, if he be alive, will have 15 years yanked off his lifespan for your servile disgrace. And if he be dead, he will be mocked and scorned by his spirit peers!

Your birth is a travesty to creation and a mockery to life. Fool's like you should be farming somewhere in ezza Abakiliki when all your free time is dedicated to following idle people online.

If you're proud to be an online belldog to a boring old woman, then your life is isn't worth the rags the village nurse used in wiping clean your mother's afterbirth!

Now go fall on TRASHa's slackened bossom for consolation.

Digital butler

You brought an RPG to a broom fight cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's clear they didn't have a good night sleep cos of the KO they received earlier grin

Waited for the thread to clear out then quote everybody like a rabid dog cheesy

The PAINS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're doing the lord's work bro grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Judas1X: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2020
aigmax:

You brought an RPG to a broom fight cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's clear they didn't have a good night sleep cos of the KO they received earlier grin

Waited for the thread to clear out then quote everybody like a rabid dog cheesy

The PAINS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're doing the lord's work bro grin

E really pain that Hummel94 boy. See as hin dey spam the thread since last night trying to compensate for his stolen manhood cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Hummel94:

That's the Last definitely...
He's so pained..
Good morning
Ok dear.
Good morning have a blessed day.

Just hype Tacha only and ignore trolls cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Judas1X:

Have you lost your gas all of a sudden? grin

You are an error to manhood. The high points of your pathetic existence is keeping lose girls company online to hype a global disgrace? Whoever exchange your destiny with a babalawo's sacrificial goat?

You're what we call the perfect definition of idiocy laced with foolhardiness.

Lusting after a sewage pit and public castaway tool makes you nairaland most embarrassing organic clown.

If you would reply me again, I will tell you why nairaland remains your only hope of frolocking with girls whose success potentials are as low as your selfworth. tongue

"You're what we call the perfect definition of idiocy laced with foolishness".......Chooiiiiiiiiiii embarassed

Overkill bro.....Overkill

It's a woman handling that moniker tho grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2020
Judas1X:

E really pain that Hummel94 boy. See as hin dey spam the thread since last night trying to compensate for his stolen manhood cheesy

It's a JOBLESS woman behind that moniker bro... cheesy cheesy

A failed one grin

But we can't deny the pain went straight to the heart grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2020
What happened to your baddyb moniker tho cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2020
#FocusOnTacha cool cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Kimbrielle:
#FocusOnTacha cool cool

Kimbrielle aka amazonhippolyta aka Amazontopaz aka ladyhippolyta88 aka Misshippolyta88 aka acenavy aka stephleena aka Amazonianqueen aka altagracia cheesy cheesy cheesy

You af resume work on NL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Kimbrielle is altagracia.. smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Hummel94:

Kekkakakwkakwkwk..
I was Waiting on this Dear..
These Lots are just so Dumbinatu
Goodmorning dear.
I'm so happy to disappoint them! grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Altagracia is ladyhippolyta88 smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88 is Amazontopaz smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2020
LYING BISHHHHH cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Hummel94:

Kwkakwkwkwk..His Man Clit Was Shook In high Places...Kikikikikkk
Kwa kwa kwa
Ur a savage and I love you!
Lmao!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Sweetpink:

Goodmorning dear.
I'm so happy to disappoint them! grin
It came as a shock to them cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Hummel94:

Asin ehnn..
They Fell Totally for it...
What a pity
Dem fall yakata for ground!
Kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2020
Hummel94:

Asin ehnnn..He's always Ready to act up..
These ones here go just dey Report like Babies..
Tacha victory at last is a Pain in their Throats
Yes o.
They are all cowards!
Tacha's victory is killing em!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2020
Sweetpink:

Yes o.
They are all cowards!
Tacha's victory is killing em!
Here read this.
It is not by force to hate someone they don't like cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2020
Hummel94:

Pls we want her to post whatever .We will still Stan TACHA more..
If she does..Do u know how many Ppl would Love Tacha More..Kwkakwkwkwk..
Even After Being so Popular..She's still With Him..
Plllllssssss ooo..Tell The Fat Ekute to Post oooo...
We need More Fans ooooooo
Kwa kwa kwa
Didi is cruising on their heads,they dunno!
They have started following her on Twitter just to see the supposed pictures of Ladi!
Lmao!
Obsessed fans!
They love anyone who hates Tacha!
I'm sure if sirdee starts beefing Tacha they will become "serdeans"!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Hummel94:

Ur Trends For U shows..U are Following Tacha Back To Back Ooo...
welcome Fan..
Kwa kwa kwa
There was a caught!
Lmao!!!! grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Now you see how much a colossal disappointment your very existence as well as your sojourn on this planet has become tongue tongue

I put it to you kimbrielle that You're JOBLESS cheesy cheesy

I've brought reciepts cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Hummel94:

Loll..Is this the best U Got Axillist.
Loll..I don't Expect Much From a Hircine anyways
The pain Of That Sarcasm Was too Much ..U had To Dig Deep..I know It's Expected of A Capric To Be Bleeting Foolishly..
keep at It Tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (8221) (8222) (8223) (8224) (8225) (8226) (8227) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70