Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4957115 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8277) (8278) (8279) (8280) (8281) (8282) (8283) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
doziefrank07:

Rat don chop your bag of shame grin grin
See as you and your people dey carry Tacha's picture upandan in your camp grin grin grin
Can I ask you this question?
Do you love Messy or you just hate Tacha?? grin grin

I am throwing back same question to you. Because you started this thread today with Mercy on y'all lips.
Whenever you need to hype your fav you use Mercy as a standard. Do you love Mercy more than your fav?.. tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Peachescream you no talk again? grin grin grin grin
I saw how you were disgracing yourself on the other thread...that Igbo girl really dealt with you grin grin
Na so you take enter Kuje grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
doziefrank07:

grin grin you should know...didn't you see it the last time you sneaked into our camp grin grin grin abi how una take get Tacha's photo?
Kwàaaaa!

Yet you're all over bbnaija threads.

The dead show ain't even Trending even for 5 secs sef.. grin

All Titus people have relocated to Bbnaija threads.. kwàaaaa!.. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

See how your voice dey shake with pains.

I bet the pain don enter your throat sef.. kwàaaaa!.. grin

Which question sef?... tongue
how many times did u write English in Waec b4 u passed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:
[/b]

I am throwing back same question to you. Because you started this thread today with Mercy on y'all lips.
Whenever you need to hype your fav you use Mercy as a standard. Do you love Mercy more than your fav?.. tongue
FYI I love Tacha and there is nothing you minions can do about it...channel the same energy you using in shading her to hype Agama
I never like correct girls wey do BBL na Agama I go come like

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
how many times did u write English in Waec b4 u passed

Wait for me! Let me go and ask my teacher... tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
doziefrank07:

Better leave that chiwawa grin grin
Her mood right now:
she no reach nw... na just cruise I dy use her catch

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
doziefrank07:

FYI I love Tacha and there is nothing you minions can do about it...channel the same energy you using in shading her to hype Agama
I never like correct girls wey do BBL na Agama I go come like

Kwàaaaa. grin
Yet Agama gives you wet dreams. You talk about her all day everyday..

Boy, you are obsessed with Agama... cheesy

And it's ok, because she's super cute... tongue

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Wait for me! Let me go and ask my teacher... tongue tongue
ok I just hope ur teacher is a mumu like you tonguetonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:

Same here Emptybaba. I dey for you!
Let's cruise together until you cry blood... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Kwàaaaa!

Yet you're all over bbnaija threads.

The dead show ain't even Trending even for 5 secs sef.. grin

All Titus people have relocated to Bbnaija threads.. kwàaaaa!.. cheesy
30th is almost here... you and your camp members should gather at Kainji dam to wail when you see that Tacha is still trending grin grin

And concerning the issue of being on the other Thread,we are wise enough to know that hyping and trolling on that thread is just to catch cruise... shishi won't drop from my pocket to vote(I can't say the same for your people)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
ok I just hope ur teacher is a mumu like you tonguetonguetongue

Atleast he didn't teach me with an Australian dictionary... kwàaaaa!.. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

[/b]
Kwàaaaa. grin

Mumunaries Are Tacha fans(Titans).. just the obsessed version of titans.... tonguetonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
I like as you dey take her coconut head play ball grin grin grin
Her existence in life is to troll Tacha and Titans.. engage her and see how she keeps on seeing herself as keypad warrior

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
doziefrank07:

30th is almost here... you and your camp members should gather at Kainji dam to wail when you see that Tacha is still trending grin grin

And concerning the issue of being on the other Thread,we are wise enough to know that hyping and trolling on that thread is just to catch cruise... shishi won't drop from my pocket to vote(I can't say the same for your people)

I bet y'all are too dumb to realize that the more you hype and cruise on Anything bbnaija, the more you enrich them and make their show more popular and interesting to watch. No wonder your fellow Hogwarts are not even following y'all dead show.. kwàaaaa!.. grin

Y'all are losers Las Las.. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

[/b]
Kwàaaaa. grin

Wet wetin?? grin grin grin grin Agama never reach that level
Whenever you want your boyfriend to have wet dreams, show him this picture wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
doziefrank07:

I like as you dey take her coconut head play ball grin grin grin
Her existence in life is to troll Tacha and Titans.. engage her and see how she keeps on seeing herself as keypad warrior
Kwàaaaa!

This one is in sifia pains. This one that jerks off on Mercy's pix.
First thing every morning is to come troll and hype Mercy on this page.
Boy , you are menta.lly con.vulsing.. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
doziefrank07:

Wet wetin?? grin grin grin grin Agama never reach that level
Whenever you want your boyfriend to have wet dreams, show him this picture wink

Oh sorry i forgot you're a shim. Maybe yu don't even have wet dreams sef as yur gender is confused... grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mumunary1:
[/b]

I bet y'all are too dumb to realize that the more you hype and cruise on Anything bbnaija, the more you enrich them and make their show more popular and interesting to watch. No wonder your fellow Hogwarts are not even following y'all dead show.. kwàaaaa!.. grin

Y'all are losers Las Las.. cheesy
Did you see any Titans engaging on any BBnaija platform?
Or you think Nairaland Bbnaija thread is also enriching Multichoice?? If you think so,then you leave me no choice than to see you as true dumbinary that you are

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
Mumunaries Are Tacha fans(Titans).. just the obsessed version of titans.... tonguetonguetongue
So are Dafty daftians..

Mercy is y'all oxygen.. and it's understandable.
Babe gives life... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Kwàaaaa!

This one is in sifia pains. This one that jerks off on Mercy's pix.
First thing every morning is to come troll and hype Mercy on this page.
Boy , you are menta.lly con.vulsing.. grin
I'm done engaging you because you are not worth it... while I'm away,feel free to stroll to our camp and see how far we are doing

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
doziefrank07:

Did you see any Titans engaging on any BBnaija platform?
Or you think Nairaland Bbnaija thread is also enriching Multichoice?? If you think so,then you leave me no choice than to see you as true dumbinary that you are

Go to twitter and see them there. Some even removed their fork because of the mockery y'all have been receiving..

And yes, when people visit Nairaland and see how active bbnaija page is, they are inclined to subscribe and watch the show.
That is marketing my dear Bobby boy... grin

I bet dummies like una don't know that. You help bbnaija trend on Twitter while abandoning una ikeja under bridge show..... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
doziefrank07:

I'm done engaging you because you are not worth it... while I'm away,feel free to stroll to our camp and see how far we are doing

Bobby boy! Y'all arent even Trending, why would I do that. Your show is a total flop.
Las Las you can't compete with your creator. In this case Multichoice is your faves creator.. tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Atleast he didn't teach me with an Australian dictionary... kwàaaaa!.. grin
just where did I say my teacher taught me Australian English in my post... I swear, aunty monsura. . u are a real Mumunary

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Same here Emptybaba. I dey for you!
Let's cruise together until you cry blood... cheesy
wlcm on board. .. bt na u go tire las las

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
just where did I say my teacher taught me Australian English in my post... I swear, aunty monsura. . u are a real Mumunary

If you aren't confused on which English to use between UK, US and Australian English. You would have comprehended that I never mentioned anything about your teacher but you did. grin
When did my teacher become yours?

You keep wowing me with your dumboriny!.. tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

So are Dafty daftians..

Mercy is y'all oxygen.. and it's understandable.
Babe gives life... cheesy
I am not obsessed with mercy... not everyone reasons like a Mumunary

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
wlcm on board. .. bt na u go tire las las
Ok Dozie boy... grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
I am not obsessed with mercy... not everyone reasons like a Mumunary

But you Jerk off with her pix right?... tongue

And you talk about her everyday... grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

If you aren't confused on which English to use between UK, US and Australian English. You would have comprehended that I never mentioned anything about your teacher but you did. grin
When did my teacher become yours?

You keep wowing me with your dumboriny!.. tongue
nope, that was Italian English. . . so get it facts right , u fii me??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

But you Jerk off with her pix right?... tongue

And you talk about her everyday... grin
God forbid, I don't do plastic.... I like it real just like Tacha's

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
nope, that was Italian English. . . so get it facts right , u fii me??

You are truly confused indeed!.. kwàaaaa!.. grin

Olodo go and Google up th countries that use that word in that spelling...mumu!.. ;

Daftians and dumbness na follow come something... cheesy

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8277) (8278) (8279) (8280) (8281) (8282) (8283) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.