Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4957290 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8278) (8279) (8280) (8281) (8282) (8283) (8284) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
God forbid, I don't do plastic.... I like it real just like Tacha's

But you do this ba?.. cheesy

Baba na chemical full your smello bumbum. That's why she stinks... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

You are truly confused indeed!.. kwàaaaa!.. grin

Olodo go and Google up th countries that use that word in that spelling...mumu!.. ;

Daftians and dumbness na follow come something... cheesy
umtitibaba:
I swear I dy combine everything together. . so I choose as my phone leads.. tonguetonguetongue
i said i used Italian English, u dy call google... who google help , aunty, abeg shift .. if u wan argue this one come argue with my phone...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
i said i used Italian English, u dy call google... who google help , aunty, abeg shift .. if u wan argue this one come argue with my phone...
Yu be confirm olodo aswear. I'm telling you that there's no such word as Focussing in Italian language. Your best bet is Australia or New Zealand, even Canada sef. You dey call Italian English. ..
Chai Daftians will not disappoint in their dumbness... grin

If na your phone teach you this one, throway am. That phone na chinko.. tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

But you do this ba?.. cheesy

Baba na chemical full your smello bumbum. That's why she stinks... cheesy
Trash cheesycheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
Trash cheesycheesy

I see tears!. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Yu be confirm olodo aswear. I'm telling you that there's no such word as Focussing in Italian language. Your best bet is Australia or New Zealand, even Canada sef. You dey call Italian English. ..
Chai Daftians will not disappoint in their dumbness... grin

If na your phone teach you this one, throway am. That phone na chinko.. tongue
aunty u mumu, i''ve moved pass the focussing issue ... well u are a mumu nw , am nt surprised , its in you..tonguetongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

I see tears!. cheesy
of Agama and her luminaries

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
aunty u mumu, i''ve moved pass the focussing issue ... well u are a mumu , its in you..tonguetongue

Broda wey mumu when did you move past it?
Last time I checked, we were still arguing about the English used for that spelling.

Basic English you Can't comprehend. Tueh! You are truly your name." Emptybaba". tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
of Agama and her luminaries

The only tears we have been seeing since Mercy won is that of trashpig and her town crying fans... grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

when did you move past it?
check the thread again and recover ur sensetonguetongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
check the thread again and recover ur sensetonguetongue

Why not check and point it out to me..Olodo! tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

The only tears we have been seeing since Mercy won is that of trashpig and her town crying fans... grin
the same tears I see from Mumunaries as Tacha keeps winning ... they expected a Kemen(of bbn3) , but the God of Tacha was never asleep, as she keeps on winning

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by umtitibaba(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Why not check and point it out to me..Olodo! tongue
check it out yasef... dnt be a lazy mumunarytonguecheesytongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
the same tears I see from Mumunaries as Tacha keeps winning ... they expected a Kemen(of bbn3) , but the God of Tacha was never asleep, as she keeps on winning

Yeah,I know that tears. Same with the one daftians have been crying since Mercy broke the winners curse and continued to win.

I don't see this tears ending for the pigs anytime soon as Mercy has stubbornly refused to stop winning... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
umtitibaba:
check it out yasef... dnt be a lazy mumunarytonguecheesytongue

Don't be a complete dumboriny Daftian. Go get it and show me... tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bestcreamreview: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
This thread should be closed, it's getting annoying. The constant comparison between Tacha and Mercy is becoming irritating, why is Mercy the standard by which Titans measure Tacha's success? Why can't Tacha sign a deal without Titans throwing shade? And why can't Mercy sign a deal without mercenaries throwing shade? Are they in some kind of lifelong battle for supremacy?

Besides everyone knows that celebrity life in Nigeria is all about packaging, packaging, packaging. None of you know how much your fave really earns. Clout and endorsements don't last o, you have to grab whatever you can while you're still relevant. Besides, endorsement deals only last for a couple of months or years, no brand endorses a celebrity forever, the contract must end one day so what's all the fuss about?

Aren't you people tired? Titans and Mercenaries are funny human beings, when Mercy gets a deal, Titans are pained and when Tacha gets a deal, Mercenaries are pained. Just imagine getting pained about the success of someone you don't know personally, someone who has never offended you personally, na wa o. I'm glad I don't Stan any celebrity, stanning is emotionally and mentally draining. It's not possible to like every celebrity, infact you can criticise celebrities online because they are public figures. But it shouldn't get to the point where you insult them constantly and feel sad/angry/jealous when they achieve something good, that's witchcraft. How do you guys manage to harbour so much hatred for people you don't know personally?

If I see my boyfriend, sibling, friend, or anyone I know trolling a celebrity online, or insulting people online because of a celebrity, I'll be deeply ashamed of that person. Tufiakwa!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by luciouscookie: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Who is watching truth or dare?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

The flimsy reason i was banned was the biggest shocker to me, banned me for derailing a thread. I told someone not to post about tacha in 2020 thread and i was banned
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2020
umtitibaba:
abeg shift jare, made in ikorodu under bridge pampers
Kwa kwa kwa grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Can you imagine?... mtcheew!
That was a how they banned me there too for derailing a thread bit didn't ban others that were also derailing the thread with me o. The double standard!..
Cry!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Very big double standard... i was so pissed off about that ban, yet she spare switpig and miss hippo for derailing that thread with tacha's news and updates
Delicious tears grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2020
umtitibaba:
ur own fave is a PUTTANA... deal with it and stop crying cheesycheesy...
PUTTANA?
Kuku kee mi

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2020
umtitibaba:
ok .... did you know "an hungry woman an angry woman"... aunty, so I know why u are ranting here, but SO PRECIOUS indomie noodles got u covered at an affordable price... THANKIU

Omo see as indomie fresh. .... Indomie like no other.. choose So Precious. .. say no to hunger
Say No to hunger!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Delicious tears grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2020
umtitibaba:
aunty no vex, how many times u write ur own jamb?? cos na person wet dn write jamb for abt 15 times go recognize one..... MUMU fc

ps: I said what I said cos ur moniker says (f)... so if u dnt understand, then, am sorry to say this but u're dumb just like it Fave

Even if u wan correct me, abeg go teach Agama English firstcheesycheesycheesy
Giddem!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:
Switlily25
Tatiana4u
We lead and they??
They follow!!! grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:
Some rats where spilling trash when Titans started their Twitter online reality show...
Now Betway followed our step
Titans lead and they??
We lead,they follow!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:

Rat don chop your bag of shame grin grin
See as you and your people dey carry Tacha's picture upandan in your camp grin grin grin
Can I ask you this question?
Do you love Messy or you just hate Tacha?? grin grin
They are obsessed with Tacha.
Period! grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2020
We are still trending! grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Bestcreamreview:
This thread should be closed, it's getting annoying. The constant comparison between Tacha and Mercy is becoming irritating, why is Mercy the standard by which Titans measure Tacha's success? Why can't Tacha sign a deal without Titans throwing shade? And why can't Mercy sign a deal without mercenaries throwing shade? Are they in some kind of lifelong battle for supremacy?

Besides everyone knows that celebrity life in Nigeria is all about packaging, packaging, packaging. None of you know how much your fave really earns. Clout and endorsements don't last o, you have to grab whatever you can while you're still relevant. Besides, endorsement deals only last for a couple of months or years, no brand endorses a celebrity forever, the contract must end one day so what's all the fuss about?

Aren't you people tired? Titans and Mercenaries are funny human beings, when Mercy gets a deal, Titans are pained and when Tacha gets a deal, Mercenaries are pained. Just imagine getting pained about the success of someone you don't know personally, someone who has never offended you personally, na wa o. I'm glad I don't Stan any celebrity, stanning is emotionally and mentally draining. It's not possible to like every celebrity, infact you can criticise celebrities online because they are public figures. But it shouldn't get to the point where you insult them constantly and feel sad/angry/jealous when they achieve something good, that's witchcraft. How do you guys manage to harbour so much hatred for people you don't know personally?

If I see my boyfriend, sibling, friend, or anyone I know trolling a celebrity online, or insulting people online because of a celebrity, I'll be deeply ashamed of that person. Tufiakwa!
K

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
Tacha o!!!
Finish dem with success! grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 12:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Tatiana4u
Switlily25
Stephleena
Kimbrielle
Join me in appreciating the wondrous work of God in the life of this blessed child

(1) (2) (3) ... (8278) (8279) (8280) (8281) (8282) (8283) (8284) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)