Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4934086 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8290) (8291) (8292) (8293) (8294) (8295) (8296) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
doziefrank07:
That's the only place Mumunaries run to reinforce... Who knows if Agama is not the one behind the account
Ha ha kikikikikikikikikokkik Gbas Gbos

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

Even more than Big Brother My Dear..Tacha is still Winning..
Do u know Betway Tried To Copy House of Tacha Too?
Just The Way Magama Copies Tacha n Her Bambinaries Copies Titans..Kikikikikikikikik

Betnaija tried to copy what? grin grin
Yu losers always living in your imaginary competitive world. Copy same house of trash that is a total flop?

Let me ask, are you guys the first People to air a show on YouTube?

Delusion is really aental illness...SMH!.. grin

By the way I'm still waiting for the day trashpig will be bigger than the Winner and owner. Twitter trends don't count abeg.. tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Peachescream: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Yu losers always living in your imaginary competitive world. Copy same house of trash that is a total flop?

By the way I'm still waiting for the day trashpig will be bigger than the Winner and owner. Twitter trends don't count abeg.. tongue

Can you imagine the level of delusion?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Peachescream:

My sister I tire oh!

E remain small they will hit the market square because this is really madness... grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Peachescream: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Mercy and Mercenaries are always the standard measurements for success.

Kwàaaaa! grin

Why won't we always topple yu losers?.. grin

Mercy is the standard. No cap!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Peachescream:

Mercy is the standard. No cap!

Where's the lie? grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Amya:

I'm sure if I call her and offer her 200k to influence for me, she'll turn to my lapdog.
you that if I give 1k to bark like a dog..
u will not hesitate
even Caucasian go dey learn work from u

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

you that if I give 1k to bark like a dog..
u will not hesitate
even Caucasian go dey learn work from u
When they start going personal, you know that the pepper has entered sufficiently.

Keep crying dear. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Mercy and Mercenaries are always the standard measurements for success.

Kwàaaaa! grin

Why won't we always topple yu losers?.. grin

It funny How u Comment then Log In With Another Account To Like...Pls Teach me Ooo...
Loll..Anyways..The Only Measurement y'all Are Good For Is Losing...

Oppo Phone in Ur Faces Biachessssssss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Truetalk3139: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I can buy your data conveniently for 8 months for the rest of the year.

So you go and queue up or beg me for assistance.
ode
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

But I thought Betway Is With BbNaija..Why The Online Show again..They Think They Can Take Over Twitter streets ..Kwkakkwkwkakw..
Get One Thing Straight....
Big Brother will Do Everything Possible To Get Titans Attention again...
Thank God I havnt watched tHe stupid Show Since it started

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Peachescream:

The Only Delusion Is U Thinking U can Be Two Ppl at The same Damn time Honey.. Go Back To Ur Yoruba Village Name Already

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

It funny How u Comment then Log In With Another Account To Like...Pls Teach me Ooo...
Loll..Anyways..The Only Measurement y'all Are Good For Is Losing...

Oppo Phone in Ur Faces Biachessssssss

It's funny how you know I do that..... except that's what you do all day... tongue tongue tongue

Go and buy one oppo phone first before you put it to our faces..ode!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Amya:
When they start going personal, you know that the pepper has entered sufficiently.

Keep crying dear. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me.

My dear if u watch Closely ...
Havnt been Here For Long..Would Be Fun To Clear My Head With A Little Laugher as You Guys Show Ur new Art of Stupidity...
it is Getting funny already.
kikikikikkkikikikiiiikiki

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

But I thought Betway Is With BbNaija..Why The Online Show again..They Think They Can Take Over Twitter streets ..Kwkakkwkwkakw..

So you mean bbnaija know how gullible titains are and that they will abandon their a show to watch his rather. Well bbnaija more power to your elbow drawing them away from their doomed show... grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

It's funny how you k ow I do that..... except that's what you do all day... tongue tongue tongue

Go and buy one oppo phone first before you put it to our faces..ode!

Loll...It's Really Funny That They Picked Tacha as a Partner..
Or did C.E.O Audio Moet Jambo wipes reject this One Tooo..

Pls Tell Her To Reject Pepsi oo..so That They Can Give It To Tacha....Kkwkakakakakwkakkakakakwkwkwkwkkwkkakwkwk..
Dumb Barbarians

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
cindyspice:

So you mean bbnaija know how gullible titains are and that they will abandon their a show to watch his rather. Well bbnaija more power to your elbow drawing them away from their doomed show... grin

That one is an example of gullibility... grin grin

Watch how he says you're me now... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

Are you sure you haven't been watching with your other monicker?.. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
cindyspice:

Kwkakwkkakakwkwkw..They Are Doing Everything Possible Kkwkakakwkwkw..Thank God U Acknowledge That Fact..
So U see Titans Are a Force..A Great Force ..

Tell Them To Try again Next Time Tho..
imagine Ur Level Of Reasoning..Goshhhh..
Hope I gave u small Sense sha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

My dear if u watch Closely ...
Havnt been Here For Long..Would Be Fun To Clear My Head With A Little Laugher as You Guys Show Ur new Art of Stupidity...
it is Getting funny already.
kikikikikkkikikikiiiikiki

You're BaddyB and AceNavy. You've been hurt beyond your imaginatiion on this thread that you now have to deny your own identity. Bring in 10 new monikers and all of them will recieve their national cake of hot burning pepper.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

That one is an example of gullibility... grin grin
Watch how he says you're me now... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kwkkkkakakwkwkwkkakwkw.. There was a Caught

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

Kwkakwkkakakwkwkw..They Are Doing Everything Possible Kkwkakakwkwkw..Thank God U Acknowledge That Fact..
So U see Titans Are a Force..A Great Force ..

Tell Them To Try again Next Time Tho..
imagine Ur Level Of Reasoning..Goshhhh..
Hope I gave u small Sense sha

If that's true, they are winning, because all Titus people are watching the show and Engaging..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

Loll...It's Really Funny That They Picked Tacha as a Partner..
Or did C.E.O Audio Moet Jambo wipes reject this One Tooo..

Pls Tell Her To Reject Pepsi oo..so That They Can Give It To Tacha....Kkwkakakakakwkakkakakakwkwkwkwkkwkkakwkwk..
Dumb Barbarians

They always pick trash wheneve mercy reject them
Go figure!.. tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:
[/b]
Are you sure you haven't been watching with your other monicker?.. cheesy
Loll..I have Better things To Do with My Time.. N Stanning Tacha Is One Of Them..Periodtttttt

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

Kwkkkkakakwkwkwkkakwkw..
There was a Caught

Hehehe! Don't go mental o..

I'm just laughing at yur gullibility.. grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

Loll..I have Better things To Do with My Time..
N Stanning Tacha Is One Of Them..Periodtttttt

While watching BBNAIJA and Engaging in the other thread.. kwàaaaa!.. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Amya:

You're BaddyB and AceNavy. You've been hurt beyond your imaginatiion on this thread that you now have to deny your own identity. Bring in 10 new monikers and all of them will recieve their national cake of hot burning pepper.

Kwkakwkwkwkakwkkw.The Joy Of Tacha Being A Partner with Two Brands The Week Of BbN Is A Misery To The world ..N that Would Be Noted Forever..so Eat Ur Heart Out..Dullest Dimbinary

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
cindyspice:

If that's true, they are winning, because all Titus people are watching the show and Engaging..

Bbnaija know how to twist their brains and call their bluff..
I thought they all chorused they won't watch. Go to the other thread and see them fighting for their new faves.. grin

Inside life!.. tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
cindyspice:

Eg..Elozonam ,Ventura N Co na..
Anyways Titans Are still Trending Day In day Out..
Can't say the same For the Audio winner sha..
*shaking My head In Pity*

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Amya:

Yeepa!. cheesy

Amya your gbas gbos dey enter bone marrows. Acenavy and baddyb is the same person as Kimbrielle.. tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

Kwkakwkwkwkakwkkw.The Pain Of Tacha Being A Partner with Two Brands The Week Of BbN Is A Misery To The world ..N that Would Be Noted Forever..so Eat Ur Heart Out..Dullest Dimbinary

I honestly have to come to this thread to see Trasha still exists. The whole world have moved on
You delusional trashcans should still live in the past. No one absolutely cares.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

They always pick trash wheneve mercy reject them Go figure!.. tongue tongue
Kwkakwkakwkwkwkkwkw.. Dear Alice In Wonderland.. kikikiki

(1) (2) (3) ... (8290) (8291) (8292) (8293) (8294) (8295) (8296) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)