Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4934053 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8292) (8293) (8294) (8295) (8296) (8297) (8298) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SirUmtiti(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Broda wey mumu, so you are the last person to know what transpired between your smello and her Gov?
Go and ask your teammates how your fav was denied access to her governor after printing fliers and banners over the fake visit... cheesy

Las Las it was all in the AUDIO... kwàaaaa!.. cheesy
aunty u are still daft after I corrected u... pls when did Gov Wike make audio visit?? mumu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

Loll..Yen Yen Yen...
Delusions Of The Dumbos
You get time to dey exchange words with mumunaries ooo.

I don tell you before engage Titans and ignore trolls you nor wan hear.

Leave them to their delusions I could careless cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
aigmax:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This guy cheesy

All the guy pics na only one shirt he take snap everything. No wonder the guy was beefing mercy for having many clothes

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

Yes ooo She Should Have The cake..Who want A Cake Filled with Audio Lillies anyways...
kkikikikikikkk
Weena that has to tell the world that she weeem.

Insecure weena who cares.

Tacha is winning in the real world.The other hassmets have been forgotten Tacha is the only one being talked about if I am lying ask mumunaries

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
SirUmtiti:
aunty u are still daft after I corrected u... pls when did Gov Wike make audio visit?? mumu

Yu corrected yur du.mb brain!

I even went as far as shalaying the embarrassment to you, Yu still dey confused. OY keep crying.. tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

ohh u mean Cinsurratu Blogs
kwkakakakwkakakakwkakkwkwkk
They are dreamers learn to ignore them

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Weena that has to tell the world that she weeem.

Insecure weena who cares.

Tacha is winning in the real world.The other hassmets have been forgotten Tacha is the only one being talked about if I am lying ask mumunaries

Yu claim yur disqualified loser is winning yet the original winner is the standard y'all use to measure her winning.
What does that tell you?.. tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

It funny How u Comment then Log In With Another Account To Like...Pls Teach me Ooo...
Loll..Anyways..The Only Measurement y'all Are Good For Is Losing...

Oppo Phone in Ur Faces Biachessssssss
Titans are buying oppo phones because of Tacha.

Oppo phones are quality.Tacha I stan

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blastblade: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Yu claim yur disqualified loser is winning yet the original winner is the standard y'all use to measure her winning.
What does that tell you?.. tongue

Damn!.. Mercy is hot! She's the ultimate WINNER no doubt...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Tacha Tacha Tacha.

Keep winning babe.

You are God's qualified.

Only the heavens know where the other pepperdem hassmets are.

Nothing from dem again only you dey reign supreme Tacha I stan

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Titans are buying oppo phones because of Tacha.

Oppo phones are quality.Tacha I stan

AUDIO buy... kwàaaaa!... grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
House of Tacha is still ongoing

Tacha is giving the winner a huge sum of money and oppoA92.

Tacha I stan.

Keep winning babe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Tacha keeps empowering Titans with skills acquisition which other BBN ex housemate have ever done that.

Tacha empower them God will keep blessing you.

More partnership in the bag.

We stan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SirUmtiti(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Yu corrected yur du.mb brain!

I even went as far as shalaying the embarrassment to you, Yu still dey confused. OY keep crying.. tongue
I swear u too mumu , just when did Gov Wike make audio visit, ?? show me na abi u no get receipt. ... mumu pikin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Doziefrank07,hummel94,Tatiana4u and sirumtiti.

Una weldone ooo

Una get time to dey respond to trolls una dey try for them weldone.

We will keep celebrating Tacha's wins

I stan.

Go Tacha cool keep winning

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Remember it is Oppo phone or no phone.

Get yours now.

We move

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
SirUmtiti:
I swear u too mumu , just when did Gov Wike make audio visit, ?? show me na abi u no get receipt. ... mumu pikin

Yur mumurism na hereditary aswear!

So yu just carry big coconut head with nothing inside.
No be me tell your mgbeke clout chaser to fake audio governor wike visit... tongue tongue

Ntoor! E pain am!..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Remember it is Oppo phone or no phone.

Get yours now.

We move

You still dey here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thought you bid this thread goodbye....even unfollow am sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SirUmtiti(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Yur mumurism na hereditary aswear!

So yu just carry big coconut head with nothing inside.
No be me tell your mgbeke clout chaser to fake audio governor wike visit... tongue tongue

Ntoor! E pain am!..
seems ur brain is normal nw. ...

btw , Tacha didn't visit him, she only promised but never did ... so get ur facts right b4 spitting trash in a public forumtonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
SirUmtiti:
seems ur brain is normal nw. ...

btw , Tacha didn't visit him, she only promised but never did ... so get ur facts right b4 spitting trash in a public forumtonguetongue

Now we are speaking the same language. Looks like you went to take your med.

You said she promised? She went to visit and was denied access dvmmy!
She wasn't allowed to see him after all the promise to her fans that the Governor has prepared a state banquet for her... grin

Now that's the audio I have been trying to explain to yur slow brain.. tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
doziefrank07:

Never in a thousand years,because you can't

What am I even saying,lamb homes is not even existing in the first place cheesy
Lawd have agama

This one strong oo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SirUmtiti(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Now we are speaking the same language. Looks like you went to take your med.

You said she promised? She went to visit and was denied access dvmmy!
She wasn't allowed to see him after all the promise to her fans that the Governor has prepared a state banquet for her... grin

But isn't the bolded AUDIO?.. grin

Now that's the audio I have been trying to explain to yur slow brain.. tongue tongue
how is it audio?? Abi e resemble moet deal??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
SirUmtiti:
how is it audio?? Abi e resemble moet deal??

How is it not Audio. ABI na until Dem use hammer knack am for yur head before you know it's audio?

Oya go and take your med again. Maybe you would see the Audio thereafter just like the AUDIO jack call... tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SirUmtiti(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

How is it not Audio. ABI na until Dem use hammer knack am for yur head before you know it's audio?

Oya go and take your med again. Maybe you would see the Audio thereafter just like the AUDIO jack call... tongue tongue tongue
aunty , audio pass audio.... Agama moet deal should be termed "The Great Audio Deal"

btw, the jack call nd the visit is not Audio until its proven cheesycheesy... so STFU

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
SirUmtiti:
aunty , audio pass audio.... Agama moet deal should be termed "The Great Audio Deal"

btw, the jack call nd the visit is not Audio until its proven cheesycheesy... so STFU

Can you prove the Moet deal was Audio?

I could also say the Moet deal isn't audio until there's a press release by Moet to that effect... grin grin

Otherwise you are only acting like a stuffy WHETHER.. tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SirUmtiti(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:
[/b]

Can you prove the Moet deal was Audio?

I could also say the Moet deal isn't audio until there's a press release by Moet to that effect... grin grin

Otherwise you are only acting like a stuffy WHETHER.. tongue
this reply n ko?? abi na fake moet accttonguetongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
SirUmtiti:
this reply n ko?? abi na fake moet accttonguetongue

You mean this edited reply?

Why hasn't Moet talked about this since then or should I say that period... tongue

Meanwhile trashpigs audio was busted by all... grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SirUmtiti(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

You mean this edited reply?

Why hasn't Moet talked about this since then or should I say that period... tongue

Meanwhile trashpigs audio was busted by all... grin
y moet go waste time on top audio deal.... get sense nw

btw, who is the "all" that busted Tacha cheesycheesy.... mumu talk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kimbrielle:
You get time to dey exchange words with mumunaries ooo.
I don tell you before engage Titans and ignore trolls you nor wan hear.
Leave them to their delusions I could careless cool
hey boo..I missed yalll ooooo.. y'all still showing them they mean nothing.. much lov

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hummel94:

hey boo..I missed yalll ooooo..
y'all still showing them they mean nothing..
much lov
Thanks dear much love kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
SirUmtiti:
y moet go waste time on top audio deal.... get sense nw

btw, who is the "all" that busted Tacha cheesycheesy.... mumu talk

If na true sey the seal na Audio Dem for clear themselves.. Na Because Dem no get anything to prove to pained disgruntled souls like una, naim make Dem no send... grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8292) (8293) (8294) (8295) (8296) (8297) (8298) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.