Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4955840 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2019
chelseabmw:

Madam Calmdown ... Gave mike 55 sms votes & Frodd 15 .. Like I said yesterday, I’m team mike, I voted for Frodd because he made me laff so hard wen he cried d other night .. I might not post the vote here but that doesn’t mean that am not part of the team angry
Morning sir.drop some for tuoyo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2019
meobizy:
Without Kim in the house a lot of the men blood don cool like say them pour them cold water.
The remaining girls no reach make many guys orbit around.
I am not saying Kim is prettier than Dillish, o!
I know some people here have selective hearing.
I am only saying amongst the females chosen this year she had the aura to pull and manipulate a majority of the guys in the house.

The housemates have finally gone to bed.
Na time to catch up on movies I record a few weeks ago.

kim is not prettier than Dillish bro

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2019
meobizy:

Then this was 100% the WAEC candidate.
I saw the day it happened.
The thing na old news packaged as new.

Nelson didn’t do anything with her and Esther apart from cuddling.
It was with her some pressing took place after which they immediately slept off in each other’s arms.
Nigerian bloggers are very stupid and stale.

On the day the pressing took place.
Yesterday Esther slept in it alone.

watch this video below and tell me who they are....

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8s1dknQer/?igshid=1m8sva108pnwg
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2019
Taraby:

You need to calm down cuz Mike is leading A lot of people have casted for him

Vote Vote don't be too sure o

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

kim is not prettier than Dillish bro
Kim and dillish are both pretty in their own perspective depending on Ur taste as a man.
I would go for dillish though cos I prefer lighter skinned ladies.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2019
Threebear:
Which would you rather Beorn1's or my support for your new fave. You're making a costly mistake . Even with his so called votes for your Ellah ,she could barely get 5 percent. Is this the alliance you're banking on ?
Shut up!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dygeasy(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2019
akthedream2019:

IN REAL LIFE.. GANSTARS ALWAYS BRAG ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES THEY HAVE GONE TO JAIL.

IN BIG BROTHER'S HOUSE, GANGSTARS/"CAUSE TROUBLE WEY NEVER GET STRIKE STILL DEY LEARN.

TOBI.... 1 STRIKE
CEE-C.....2 STRIKES
LOLU....2 STRIKES
IKE.....1 STRIKE
OMASHOLA....1 STRIKE.

THESE ARE THE REAL CAUSE TROUBLES IN THE LAST 3 SEASONS.

UNTIL TACHA COLLECT STRIKE, SHE AINT NO CAUSE TROUBLE.

NB:TACHA IS ONLY HIDING UNDER BIGGIE'S RULES.SHE KNOWS NOBODY CAN HIT OR HARM HER UNLESS THEM WANT STRIK.TACHA IS A WISE GIRL AND LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, SHE IS THE ONE PLAYING THE BEST GAME SO FAR.

STRATEGY IS DIFFERENT FROM INBORN..

So, Lolu was a "cause-trouble = Gangster"

Comot for here jor. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2019
Frodd don start with him sad story o...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zulo: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2019
SMS Vote Tacha to 32052

Thanks....in advance

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Medunah: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2019
chelseabmw:

Madam Calmdown ... Gave mike 55 sms votes & Frodd 15 .. Like I said yesterday, I’m team mike, I voted for Frodd because he made me laff so hard wen he cried d other night .. I might not post the vote here but that doesn’t mean that am not part of the team angry
You have killed team Mike shocked

It's VOTE Mike

VOTE in capital letters
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Frood wants to entice us with his sad story.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2019
Stephani3e:
“Frood” must be really sure you’re listening. Abeg shift

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2019
Stephani3e:
Lmao.. kayode moved camera from the interesting convo Diane, Jeff, Thelma and mercy were having to the sad story of Frodd. angry sad sad

It was worth it Sha... So touching embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2019
Chicent:

Thanks for the link.
I already know the day it happened so I won’t bother myself.

If you see sexual news concerning the program on front page just know it’s exaggerated or likely a huge lie.
Visit those sexual #BBA or #BBNaija topics only as a form of entertainment.
Any reliable information is noted in this thread.
I know this because I personally watch the contestants from sunrise to sunrise.
Many here do the same or almost the same.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2019
Yale9:
“Frood” must be really sure you’re listening. Abeg shift
What's your problem ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2019
akthedream2019:

IN REAL LIFE.. GANSTARS ALWAYS BRAG ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES THEY HAVE GONE TO JAIL.

IN BIG BROTHER'S HOUSE, GANGSTARS/"CAUSE TROUBLE WEY NEVER GET STRIKE STILL DEY LEARN.

TOBI.... 1 STRIKE
CEE-C.....2 STRIKES
LOLU....2 STRIKES
IKE.....1 STRIKE
OMASHOLA....1 STRIKE.

NB:TACHA IS ONLY HIDING UNDER BIGGIE'S RULES.SHE KNOWS NOBODY CAN HIT OR HARM HER UNLESS THEM WANT STRIK.TACHA IS A WISE GIRL AND LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, SHE IS THE ONE PLAYING THE BEST GAME SO FAR.

You just dey run mouth..
How many house mates dey there wey dey find Tacha trouble and how many house mate trouble she don find..

She’s always lonely with herself and she doesn’t rapport with 90% of the housemates..you can always hear her say it often and often..

So all ur write up are just trash..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2019
MamBi:

I am so glad Biggie threw in that wrench though.

Why would anyone fight a battle to win but then chose not to take the spoils? So why go to the battle then?

Respect to Seyi for his decision but in my opinion, it was too early to be making that kind of move. undecided
True, if the role had just been allocated to him without him competing for it, it would be different. Why battle if you knew you wouldn't have the heart to actually use it.

From the looks of it though, his move has gotten him a lot of votes/fans o, on a normal day/without it I doubt he'd be dragging with Mike in the online polls. Polls aren't always accurate sha, but they sometimes give an idea
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2019
Chicent:

There is actually a video butbit was just brezz pressing. the gbenshing wasn't confirmed because maybe KAYODE didn't show it but with what Diane is saying something actually went down. let me see if I can get the link.

The HOH room was vacated for the snoring lord tuoyo.

Lies. Nothing like such happened. Besides, that pics was taken long ago in the house and it wasn't Nelson nor Esther but Diane and Tuoyo. It wasn't sex either. Both were just cuddling.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2019
FrankGiel:

Lmao.. kayode moved camera from the interesting convo Diane, Jeff, Thelma and mercy were having to the sad story of Frodd. angry sad sad

It was worth it Sha... So touching embarassed embarassed

I was enjoying the Convo, especially when Mercy was about to tell a story before Kayode spoilt the show, although frood story was really touching.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2019
Vote Frodd

It's Frodd pls no Frood

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2019
Stephani3e:
What's your problem ?
your problem is that you’re clouded by your hatred for “frood” and you already think every move is calculated to entice you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2019
akthedream2019:

TOBI.... 1 STRIKE
CEE-C.....2 STRIKES
LOLU....2 STRIKES
IKE.....1 STRIKE
OMASHOLA....1 STRIKE.

Those ones you listed are there for strikes::
She’s there for the money..

Swerve Abeg
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Yale9:
your problem is that you’re clouded by your hatred for “frood” and you already think every move is calculated to entice you.
Where did you see the hatred ? I stated my opinion, if you don't like it swerve.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Amya:

With 400k+ followers on already verified IG.
Jaruma, Petersquare, janemena and other Instagram thots, even trending on instablog on bbn related matters even before bbn. Yet Mercy beat her on the first try. I'm sure most of her Instagram followers didn't vote her. She should just pray and hope for new stans on her camp cos if she relies on what she has now, she's a goner.

Yet mercy beat her..yen yen yen

E never reach choking level ni ; you go find mercy fans you no go see grin

This is just the early stage..wait till it gets hot
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zulo: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2019
The Tatashe of this season, confident, bold, beautiful, what you see is what you get, lone ranger. wink

SMS 'Vote' Tacha to 32052

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kaylieeb(f): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2019
Text VOTE Mike to 32052

For long life and prosperity grin cheesy

Text VOTE Mike to 32052

For berekete blessings tongue grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2019
Stephani3e:
Where did you see the hatred ? I stated my opinion, if you don't like it swerve.
eehyah to you. Your opinion is your entitlement sha I won’t take away from you. However, I can add unto you few words of wisdom. Pray for wisdom tho. So that next time you give opinions that are rich in logic.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mizz2posh: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2019
aroundnaija:
Vote Mike smiley

We must Top that list come sunday smiley

Its "VOTE Mike" VOTE in caps, if not you waste your money and your votes won't count.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2019
Chicent:

Oboy Nelson dey press her tip. grin

Diane seem jealous though
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mizz2posh: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2019
chelseabmw:

Those votes wont count oo its "VOTE Mike" VOTE in capital letter.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2019
leaderlegend:

You just dey run mouth..
How many house mates dey there wey dey find Tacha trouble and how many house mate trouble she don find..

She’s always lonely with herself and she doesn’t rapport with 90% of the housemates..you can always hear her say it often and often..

So all ur write up are just trash..

And this supposedly makes her the pepper? Contradicting your self back to back.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2019
Seyi's vote is dying down.
The saudade has elapsed.
Team Mike this is the right time to strike ....vote like voting is at the brink of extinction .

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50