Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4955635 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2019
Yale9:
eehyah to you. Your opinion is your entitlement sha I won’t take away from you. However, I can add unto you few words of wisdom. Pray for wisdom tho. So that next time you give opinions that are rich in logic.
You need to pray more for the wisdom, you really really need it, so you would stop attacking people for having a different opinion from yours.
Now swerve Mr, I don't want to derail this thread.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2019
Chicent:

watch this video below and tell me who they are....

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8s1dknQer/?igshid=1m8sva108pnwg

And that's your sex video, abi? It was nothing more than cuddling. Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2019
mizz2posh:

Those votes wont count oo its "VOTE Mike" VOTE in capital letter.
It will .
How you people come up with these assumptions though.
The rejected votes are the ones you see on the straps .
I've never seen Vote ( insert housemates real name) on the strap.
That means it counts.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2019
mizz2posh:

Its "VOTE Mike" VOTE in caps, if not you waste your money and your votes won't count.

Naxo undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2019
ibkayee:

Someone should correct me if I'm wrong about anything but this is what I picked up.

Don’t know who approached who or how (Khaffi most likely did the approaching), when I tuned in I heard Tacha ask how the convo came up

Khafi tries to recall the exact timeline of the convo, she was kind of rambling in her typical style trying to explain herself, mentioned to Jackye that she had a bad dream when she was outside the house and wanted to pray against witchcraft/jazz, Jackye brought up housemates and Khaffi was curious and probed her on who she was talking about and why, Jackye then mentioned Tacha and her anklet, Thelma and was about to mention one more person but was interrupted by Ike’s injury incident (said this was a sign that God didn’t want them having that conversation). Said that Jackye did not call anyone a witch per se, rather talked about the possible use of charms (obviously an insinuation).

Khafi tells Tacha that she shouldn’t have entertained the convo, that she was curious about the housemates Jackye was referring to, that she could’ve just put a stop to it, that she owns up to her mistake and idle talk. Tells Tacha she considers her a friend, goes through a brief list of her ‘friends’ in the house, Jackye’s name comes up in her list and I could swear I heard her downplay her friendship with Jackye.

Tacha asks who else Jackye mentioned, Khafi is hesitant to give names, then mentions Thelma. Either she didn't hear the third person's name or Jackye didn't get the chance to say it because of the interruption

She feels so bad because she cares about her (Tacha) etc.

Tacha says she’s going to straight up tell Jackye that what she said was a grave accusation and defamation of character. Says she may even sue if she has time, tells Khafi that she won’t understand how serious it is since she isn’t from Nigeria. Khafi says she didn't grasp the seriousness of it but is still apologetic

That's where I stopped listening, not sure what happened afterwards, all I know is they seemed amicable when I saw them in a later scene
Amazing narration. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2019
Stephani3e:
You need to pray more for the wisdom, you really really need it, so you would stop attacking people for having a different opinion from yours.
Now swerve Mr, I don't want to derail this thread.
FROOD WANTS TO ENTICE YOU WITH HIS SAD STORY. What an opinion.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2019
This story is getting interesting...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2019
Taraby:
Seyi is a legend!!! How many of you can do the same sacrifice

That tweet is as fake as Mercy's ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Mike calling out Tacha on her BS...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Yale9:
FROOD WANTS TO ENTICE YOU WITH HIS SAD STORY. What an opinion.
Yeah, it's my opinion and you don't have to like it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Amya:

And this supposedly makes her the pepper? Contradicting your self back to back.

Tacha mood alone Na real pepper oo.
Or you’re still wondering why no one has ever slept on her bed..
Their body go burn with hot pepper be that.. grin

It’s not until she shouts or make a scene

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2019
Gentleman Mike drawing boundaries with Tacha regarding what it truly means to be self made during a discussion about taking money from a sugardaddy while in a relationship yet claiming to be self made grin grin grin

Be like Mike
Man like Mike cheesy cheesy

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Tacha and her Bullshiit life. Claiming she is in a relationship and can still collect money from a sugardaddy with the knowledge of her boyfriend.

Mike is trying to get her to understand that she is either pimping herself or her boyfriend is pimping her and her Otondo head cannot even understand that. grin grin

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2019
If na true say Mike dey give the instagram di,mwit hot abeg make ona update n tag me ooo, m not watching ATM...

Mike the Gee grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Tacha says she can collect money from another guy while she’s in a relationship

Mike is visibly perplexed and tells her she’s contradicting herself when she claims to be self made

Mike: You cannot claim you’re self made when you've been sponsored

Lol funny conversation

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Stephani3e:
Yeah, it's my opinion and you don't have to like it.
I don’t have to like it, but yiu seem to have a problem with me not liking it. Deal with your issues.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2019
aroundnaija:
If na true say Mike dey give the instagram di,mwit hot abeg make ona update n tag me ooo, m not watching ATM...

Mike the Gee grin

Mike has finished Tacha cheesy grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Tacha and her Bullshiit life. Claiming she is in a relationship and can still collect money from a sugardaddy with the knowledge of her boyfriend.

Mike is trying to get her to understand that she is either pimping herself or her boyfriend is pimping her and her Otondo head cannot even understand that. grin grin
I bet people who support that girl are as smart as she is or dumber..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2019
aroundnaija:

Mike the Gee grin

Mike shred Tacha no be small o, the gal even vex sef…cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seniormallam(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2019
Mike is baaaaaaaaaaud,
Mike: you cant be taking money from different guys and now be claiming self made.

Olosho come be your hubbie- tacha

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2019
badinfluence:

I bet people who support that girl are as smart as she is or dumber..

I dey tell you grin grin

The girl brain no be am at all. Arguing stupidly

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2019
leaderlegend:

Tacha mood alone Na real pepper oo.
Or you’re still wondering why no one has ever slept on her bed..
Their body go burn with hot pepper be that.. grin

It’s not until she shouts or make a scene

Tacha would not even be noticed if it wasn't the fact that she was already a semi celeb before coming into that house. Think about it. That's what's she's clearly banking on and thats what her boasts imply. If she was on a level playing field with the rest of the housemates no one will pick her out of the lot as she has 0%personality.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vicot(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2019
See Sir Dee Now going against Her now..but he Will never say it to her face

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2019
This Kayode no sabi him work at all.:
People dey shout for room ,dey argue and it’s something we wanna see

Kayode will be showing us kitchen utensils and jacuzzi..

Very stoopid grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2019
Mike obliterating Trasha .

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2019
All the guys don vex.

Sir Dee.. How can you be taking money from another man and use it to cook for me to eat? I will not eat it because it disrespects me as a man and is disgraceful.

They are perplexed at Tachas mind set and her so called boyfriend.

Seyi is pissed and is using laughter to calm his mood.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2019
ibkayee:
Tacha says she can collect money from another guy while she’s in a relationship

Mike is visibly perplexed and tells her she’s contradicting herself when she claims to be self made

Mike: You cannot claim you’re self made when you've been sponsored

Lol funny conversation
a lot of slay queens don't understand this small fact

A man sponsors your abroad trips, buys you the latest gadgets,bags, shoes, hair, opens a shop for you and stocks it....yet, you open your mouth and brag about being self made

We have so many frauds like that in this country, deceiving young girls, when in fact, they are recipients of a man's magnanimity. The worst is when they have the guts to tag themselves feminists on top of all this

It's sad, but there are millions of Nigerian women with Tacha's reprehensible mindset.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2019
vicot:
See Sir Dee Now going against Her now..but he Will never say it to her face

They’re always asslicking na..

Stoopid boy “In tachas voice
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2019
Mike get bad mouth o, he has a subtle way of insulting people...cheesy grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Yale9:
I don’t have to like it, but yiu seem to have a problem with me not liking it. Deal with your issues.
WTF! You are the one having issues with my opinion since, why would I want you to like my opinion ? It's useless to me.
Go and deal with your issues, cause you are clearly the one with problems.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2019
[
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:
a lot of slay queens don't understand this small fact

A man sponsors your abroad trips, buys you the latest gadgets,bags, shoes, hair, opens a shop for you and stocks it....yet, you open your mouth and brag about being self made

We have so many frauds like that in this country, deceiving young girls, when in fact, they are recipients of a man's magnanimity. The worst is when they have the guts to tag themselves feminists on top of all this

It's sad, but there are millions of Nigerian women with Tacha's reprehensible mindset.
Smart.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.