Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4973104 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
dominique:

Are you ok at all? Why is a simple comparison to a badly done bodywork paining you like this? Or are you the surgeon that did the shoddy work? Your outburst is overdone and insanely ridiculous, like Mercy's ass.
Use your head and talk properly, stop calling Mercy here, what's your own with her ass

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
iamJ:
if you see any woman mocking another woman's ass

Bet your life savings the woman is slim

You never see fat women with flat yansh? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Thank you for the info...

Been a while bro...

Yeah, long time boss...

How have you been?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
All these girls beefing gedoni

Will still fall for the same lines

No be una again

Nikita while single, Dora the explorer while in love

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tlc things grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:
inspector ke? Who dash her inspector? No be corporal she be?
U have started again oo!!

Corporals and Sergeants in Nigeria are largely uneducated..

She was a special constable for 4 years.. (it's volunteer)
She passed exams to be a detective and has written exams to be a sergeant..

Put some respect on hardwork...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
MizzD:
I was waiting to see how the conversation will end. cry

Kai all these ochon’s crybabies this year cry

But why exactly is she crying ? grin

I was fuming as Gedoni was washing Khafi. Then I lost it when she cried for a man that claims to love her but won't kiss her. Crying for his ex and lying to her face that he wasn't sad or upset but surprised. Gedoni is the only human I know that have cried for being surprise and not sad. Giving her pecks. Talmbout giving her space if she wants for it.

The signs are all there, but this foolish phenomenon called love has blinded her. See what love has done to my two favorite HMs.

You see ehn, next year, nothing will ever make choose a candidate early. I'll wait till the final month to choose or stay neutral.

Abeg Make i go give Frodd my votes for tonight and sleep. Tomorrow's work. I no go kee myself on top my faves getting stupid coz of love after 1 week.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Heywhizzy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
harveybeaks:
I pity Diane sha, caressing hand that is not feeling anything. Madam, open your eyes. Maybe if you were a Dean or Daniel, Nelson for dey reason your matter the way you want..go with his flow, have fun,talk about yansh and mess(things he likes talking about) forget romance tongue
She doesn't know and of course he won't reveal sh1t yet but after the house it would be crystal clear

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
iamJ:
All these girls beefing gedoni

Will still fall for the same lines

No be una again

Nikita while single, Dora the explorer while in love
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:

You never see fat women with flat yansh? grin

when I say slim i mean flat ass

I don't judge women, fat or slim u're beautiful, just have ass that's my own
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Gedoni and Khafi are cooler than cool. Hugging on the bed and shiiii

Gedoni having to apologize one last time to her.

Both are cool and holding hands in bed with Khafi rubbing his band cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rossycee:
Gedoni teaching Khafi how to learn her lyrics.

Eishhhhhhh! My cupcake heart...

Ladies and gentlemen, be prepared. I'm coming with the real pepper! cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:

Either she's lying about how many years she has been on the force

OR

British Police no dey promote people

OR

She dey do the work off and on

Cuz, I never still understand who she collect permission from, to feature on a 3-month show like BBN.

You can go on a sabbatical leave. As far as u can draw up a plan and form a good connection with ur superior. Police work has shift someone can cover u. All u need do is tip him or her. Its same here in Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:
sorry, na Constable she be, I just saw a picture of her in her uniform

Constable
MISS LINUS OVERSABINUS, AND YOU COME DEY LIE WITH CONFIDENCE.. I NEVER SEE ANY GIRL LIKE YOU BEFORE....WHAT A SHAME. TUEEEH

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
FrankGiel:

U have started again oo!!

Corporals and Sergeants in Nigeria are largely uneducated..

She was a special constable for 4 years.. (it's volunteer)
She passed exams to be a detective and has written exams to be a sergeant..

Put some respect on hardwork...

Is she an inspector? No.

Why are you blabbing?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Beautiful queen

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gedoni reminds me of a friend I had in school way back, we called him chief chyka, dude has lyrics for girls like mad.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:
na Gedoni I pity pass for this situationship.

He won't even know the way forward again, because if e leave this babe, e fit turn villain for the show.

When you know you don't have the I don't give a phuck attitude like Ike Igwe Tu Pac, shey e for just go join Mike in his celibacy unit? He come go meet emotinally needy Khaffi, of all the women.

Chai! Local Man is Finished
gedoni is boring, khafy made people to notice him

Without her, him and the beds are relatives

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jonez10: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Munzy14:

That amebo nelson...reminds me of one of my guy weh no deh sleep during uni days, if ur babe visit, sorry for una. he must catch the bleeping section.
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Before you sleep tonight guys, don’t forget to squeeze in some more votes for Frodd

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
iamJ:
when I say slim i mean flat ass

I don't judge woman, fat or slim u're beautiful, just have ass that's my own
okay
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Taraby:
Beautiful queen
na so

Instead of lube use ogbolo

U go dey alright last last
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Who else thinks Kim and Gedoni are probably still together.
They both got into the show and decided to play a coded game by not making it obvious they're dating .

Gedoni's reaction when Kim was evicted is certainly not the way someone would react to an erstwhile lover's eviction .

I've also seen Gedoni sneaking looks at Kim at his unguarded moment .

The ex story is bullshit ...
Khaffi and Omotshola were pawns in their games .

Luckily for Omotshola Kim left early , Khaffi is still very much around and so deeply involved .

Why on Earth would such a beautiful and intelligent girl like Khaffi be selling herself so short . angry

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
iamJ:
if you see any woman mocking another woman's ass

Bet your life savings the woman is slim
And wished she can get.lmaooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:
Gedoni is finished on this show

E go enter the one wey pass am.

All these emotional women that want to cling to you, fear them, because you will just find yourself inside relationship you cannot pull out of.

He will now become the mugu.

Na scarcity of women I blame for all this gbege.

The Sir Dee that they saved for Kim now, what is he bringing to the table? Nothing. Shey if Kim was here, this Khadoni ship would have still been in motion

Kim had about 4 guys eating out of her hands

She was gonna be involved in lots of triangles

Ike/mercy and Khadoni .....not to mention

Shola and Jeff on stand by and

Cigar fighting to be prime and proper

Around her

What did boring Nigerians do?

They took her out .....oya naah

Make una dey ask why they are sleeping by now

Before nko? Nothing to keep the guys up

Again. Ella and Kim left with drama undecided

Una never see something.....make Tuoyo leave

On Sunday.....una go know how far embarassed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
MizzD:

Naija boy swag. grin

She mentioned something about her ex shutting her off instead of communicating with her when they have issues. Gedoni may be a breath of fresh air for her. cry

Anyways, i won't put much blame on her for falling that hard, if she had lived her formative years in Nigeria, she would have experienced men like Gedoni and guard herself against him.
Mercy for example likes Ike but she has the naija babe mentality and won't fall anyhow for him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
iamJ:
gedoni is boring, khafy made people to notice him

Without her, him and the beds are relatives
he would have fared better being boring, than this new villain status he's set to acquire

Make Ebuka no play tape on Sunday now, by Monday na him name everybody go remember grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Munzy14:

And wished she can get.lmaooo
it's not expensive

For mercy to do it, at least 100k go run am
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
iamJ:
it's not expensive

For mercy to do it, at least 100k go run am

People still dey die on top operation table.

It is expensive o, it can cost a life.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Khafi is a learner. She didn't know that she's dealing with a Nigeria tailor, they lie for a living grin. He will just regroup and form a new lie to tell. By the time Gedoni is done with her, Frodd will be better than her grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:

People still dey die on top operation table.

It is expensive o, it can cost a life.
I know say u go talk

Are u considering it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Las las biggy

Go import fake housemates

To save the day like he did

During Efe them time ....

People were busy liking them

Fake housemates' drama and forgot

How they took out interesting characters

Themslevss earlier on

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)