Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4973697 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
DOptical:

Always restless like a squirrel. Lol. I don hear you.
my belle burst

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
iamJ:
Gedoni doing nothing as usual

Very useless person
I can't wait for he, Nelson and Jackye to leave, make we see road.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
cheesy Dis table you are shaking,my hand no dey ooo
safarigirl:
everybody is better than Efe....even jis babe bodied him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Esther's voice is condescending and annoying

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:

Nelson is competitive,I don't want him to leave so soon.Diane should join the list.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
If I was in that house Jacky will be my target

Chasing that babe will be hard and fun

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Eeghe:

It is too early
If she needs support like this just two weeks into a game where 60M is at stake (and she is a full adult, not swimming anywhere near 18/21? Then she is not emotionally strong and we cannot blame anyone but her if anything goes wrong
She was one of the people making “we women we strong we win” speeches the other day
I am disappointed in her full time, and especially when she nominated KimOprah, and didn’t let any opportunity to bad mouth her pass her by (she even did it today)
It shows her as insecure and emotionally clingy
Not even the honey spread you are using will werk

P.S I am not into KimOprah

Her mindset is obviously foreign to yours. Her way of handling emotional issues is also foreign to yours. She is not an Ajekpako like you so do not expect her to be like your typical Naija babe
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Nelson is competitive,I don't want him to leave so soon.Diane should join the list.
once the tasks are over, he disappears, and reappears to talk about bad breaths and smelly armpits.

He's a poor conversationalist

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Taraby:

Use your head and talk properly, stop calling Mercy here, what's your own with her ass

Who are you to dictate who I should make reference to or not? You're obviously sick in the head, the Mercy that you're foaming at the mouth over doesn't even know of your existence. Even if she does, did she ask you to be jumping on people's post about her like a deranged chimpanzee? You have no right to dictate to me (or anyone else for that matter) what or who I should be posting about. If it upsets you so much, kindly unfollow the thread.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Her mindset is obviously foreign to yours. Her way of handling emotional issues is also foreign to yours. She is not an Ajekpako like you so do not expect her to be like your typical Naija babe

Okay
I will leave you to reside in her posh behind
Ciao

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
dominique:

Who are you to dictate who I should make reference to or not? You're obviously sick in the head, the Mercy that you're foaming at the mouth over doesn't even know of your existence. Even if she does, did she ask you to be jumping on people's post about her like a deranged chimpanzee? You have no right to dictate to me (or anyone else for that matter) what or who I should be posting about. If it upsets you so much, kindly unfollow the thread.

Gosh that escalated quickly

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
thatigboman:
stinking what?
Which tribalism girl?
If I enter u one bit as akthedream2019 and others are entering you, u wount survive it one bit o.
Can u state any rule I have violated?
Is your name seyi or Awolowo or are u their future wife and daughter in law?
Seyi is foolish and senseless. Tell him I said so.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
dominique:

madam, you have to extend that warning to safarigirl. She cant come here and be threatening unfoundedly. Should we leave this thread for her so only her can be commenting?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nelson making himself useful this night...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
The funny thing is that the women in the Western world are supposed to be hadd babes, unlike Nigerian women

In Nigeria, womem are trained to depend on men for support and are told that wirhout a man, they are nothing. That is how the average Nigerian woman is trained; to serve men, to feel empty without them and seek their affections. It is rebellion and continuous heartbreaks that turn the average Nigerian woman to a hard babe.

The women in places like the UK and US, are supposed to be more independent-minded from childhood. They are taught that they are complete, with or without a man. Men are only a means to an end for them, they are goal-getters, any man in their way, is shoved aside. It is only those of them that have some self esteem issues that need men.

So, all this talk of "she's a foreigner" is just funny to me. Abi, is it not the same abroad people like Chimamanda have been in for all these years? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:

without Nelson

Diane, Esther will be useless on the show, he is the one giving them a plot
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
I feel bad for the way Khafi is feeling and I hope she can pick herself up but it's been 2 weeks... undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
dominique:

shocked shocked shocked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Emino21(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Na wa oh.....Some people carry beef of last season enter this new one.

You're only making yourself look stupid cos you are "Fighting someone who is not fighting with you". Am happy that she's trying her best to ignore you. Smh

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
thatigboman:
madam, you have to extend that warning to safarigirl. She cant come here and be threatening unfoundedly. Should we leave this thread for her so only her can be commenting?
my guy say na madam

Hahahaha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:
Dominique, please can you do something about thatigboman? He's stinking up this thread with his nauseating tribalism and dragging others into it.

We don't need that kind of energy here
u are still pained that I corrected you about Ethiopian hanni, when u claimed nobody has ever done what foolish seyi did

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
thatigboman:

Reflect on this man

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Emino21:
Na wa oh.....Some people carry beef of last season enter this new one.

You're only making yourself look stupid cos you are "Fighting someone who is not fighting with you". Am happy that she's trying her best to ignore you. Smh
The matter tire me.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
thatigboman:

Go back and read Rule 2 since you don't know the rule you are violating.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

Gedofi looks like someone that just accepted his ill fate. angry

His heart is definitely not with my daughter cry cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
iamJ:
without Nelson

Diane, Esther will be useless on the show, he is the one giving them a plot
they can enter his suitcase when he's leaving
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Awwwwn

Huggy huggy Khafi and Gedoni all loved up in bed cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:
The funny thing is that the women in the Western world are supposed to be hadd babes, unlike Nigerian women

In Nigeria, womem are trained to depend on men for support and are told that wirhout a man, they are nothing. That is how the average Nigerian woman is trained; to serve men, to feel empty without them and seek their affections. It is rebellion and continuous heartbreaks that turn the average Nigerian woman to a hard babe.

The women in places like the UK and US, are supposed to be more independent-minded from childhood. They are taught that they are complete, with or without a man. Men are only a means to an end for them, they are goal-getters, any man in their way, is shoved aside. It is only those of them that have some self esteem issues that need men.

So, all this talk of "she's a foreigner" is just funny to me. Abi, is it not the same abroad people like Chimamanda have been in for all these years? undecided
what are u saying?

Women are the same everywhere

Difference between Nigerians and most countries is that Nigerians lie alot, so women in Nigeria are used to being played that's all

Women are women stop guessing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:

Go back and read Rule 2 since you don't know the rule you are violating.

state it here naa for all to see. And state my post that u claim that violated it.
Shebi they say u are a student lawyer.
He who alleges proves. Learn that from me

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
dominique:

Madam moderator... shocked shocked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
safarigirl:

So, all this talk of "she's a foreigner" is just funny to me. Abi, is it not the same abroad people like Chimamanda have been in for all these years?

How old are you really? You reason and type like a teenager. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread