Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4972840 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:
gedoni did, he said that she made his blood pressure to be stable

Told Jacky to talk to khafy for him

Khafy just got too excited but gedoni went after her

Dee one rejected vadora

Na wa for u ooo

U're just dropping lies

Go and sleep biko

Dee-One rejected Ahneeka.

When they were being paired up. Ahneeka chose him, he rejected her, that was how she ended up with Angel.

Nobody cared about Dee-One and Vandora, it was the rejection of "a whole Ahneeka" that caused an uproar.

That you don't know, or your memory fails you, does not make it a lie.

The Gedoni and Khaffi talk, with Jackye as the middle woman? LOL.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=Tetehjewels post=80341054][/quote]God bless you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:15am On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:
gedoni did, he said that she made his blood pressure to be stable

Told Jacky to talk to khafy for him

Khafy just got too excited but gedoni went after her

Dee one rejected vadora

Na wa for u ooo

U're just dropping lies

Go and sleep biko
how u are not planning to respond to Miss erotica
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2019
thatigboman:
state the rule 2 and my post that u said violated it naa.
Is that too much to ask?
Mind yourself, next time you accuse me (as u recklessly did), better come with proof.
U cant just stroll in here at the dead of the night as if u are living in Canada or New Zealand and be making baseless allegations.
If indeed you are a student lawyer, you will know better
so, when you and that fellow were exchanging words, you were not using the opportunity to maje inciting and provoking comments against the Yoruba race?

He just called you an Ibo tribalist for nothing, and everyone else who made reference to your tribalistic posts, was just seeing things?

If you cannot see the rules you broke, so be it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2019
abeg biggie show us sleeping housemates instead of this two borites

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:18am On Jul 17, 2019
I will never reply erotica writers that stroll in here at midnight. Because I dont know where they are coming from. And what transpired there

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Eseose9:
abeg biggie show us sleeping housemates instead of this two borites
LOL

Go sleep, no dey watch people wey don sleep
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:

When they were being paired up. Ahneeka chose him, he rejected her, that was how she ended up with Angel.

Nobody cared about Dee-One and Vandora, it was the rejection of "a whole Ahneeka" that caused an uproar.

Get a life please. Your entire world is either in your head or in an alternate universe.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:20am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:
LOL

Go sleep, no dey watch people wey don sleep
do u watch your own big brother only at midnight?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:20am On Jul 17, 2019
Men of the night’s watch!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2019
Esther: people listen to Mike, they like him, if he tells them anything, they will listen

Mike is sleeping, praises left and right

Best housemate in the history of bbn

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:24am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:
so, when you and that fellow were exchanging words, you were not using the opportunity to maje inciting and provoking comments against the Yoruba race?

He just called you an Ibo tribalist for nothing, and everyone else who made reference to your tribalistic posts, was just seeing things?

If you cannot see the rules you broke, so be it.
abeg, if you have unresolved issues with whichever guy u had been with all day, dont vent it on me. U must have read the posts upside down.
Re-read the posts in the morning when u wake up and are happy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:

vadora was into Dee one, she didn't hide it

He rejected her

Do a local search for gedoni and khafy blood pressure, you will see the comments, we trolled him about it, we even said he was weak for sending Jacky

Abeg it's 1:24 am I get work in the morning

Goodnight
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:
did Gedoni toast Khaffi?

Did he tell her he wants to date her, or wants a relationship with her? Did he make the first move?

Cuz word on the street is, Khaffi toasted Gedoni and he just flowed with the tides.

The key difference between Khaffi and Frodd is that one is a man and the other is a woman. Women easily reject men's advances, men don't easily reject women's advances, especially not on live TV.

Shey last season, Dee-One was cast into the eternal pits of damnation for rejecting Ahneeka, the outrage would not have occurred, if it was a woman who rejected a man.

The bolded is through,Kaffi made the first move with the help of her family friend Jackye.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2019
Awwwwn Gedoni just called Khafi "Baby la Hot" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2019
To be a celebrity is indeed difficult.

It's one thing to just be a normal person going about your daily business, but to have people looking forward to your every move, or your every post, just so they can comment and get your attention.

And, you can't reply to all the fans, so, many of them resort to making nasty comments about you to get your attention, and most of the time, it works. The nastier the comment, the higher the possibility of getting that reaction.

Sometimes, you can't help but empathize with celebs. They are strong people, mentally strong especially.

And the people who go to their pages to troll them, those are the real sad people. It's one thing to randomly commment on a blog, but to tag the celeb or go to their main pages, just to troll them, that's a special kind of sad.

The internet is filled with sad people.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:

It's one thing to just be a normal person going about your daily business, but to have people looking forward to your every move, or your every post, just so they can comment and get your attention.

And, you can't reply to all the fans, so, many of them resort to making nasty comments about you to get your attention, and most of the time, it works. The nastier the comment, the higher the possibility of getting that reaction.

Sometimes, you can't help but empathize with celebs. They are strong people, mentally strong especially.

And the people who go to their pages to troll them, those are the real sad people. It's one thing to randomly commment on a blog, but to tag the celeb or go to their main pages, just to troll them, that's a special kind of sad.

dont understand. U are a celebrity?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:30am On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:

He rejected her

Do a local search for gedoni and khafy blood pressure, you will see the comments, we trolled him about it, we even said he was weak for sending Jacky

Goodnight

Did Vandora choose Dee One for the pairing up challenge?

This is the rejection I was talking about, but you must be adamant.

Good night.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:

I am telling you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:

He rejected her

Goodnight
u go reply tire.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Sirfeeking:
The bolded is through,Kaffi made the first move with the help of her family friend Jackye.

Iamj swears it was the other way around.

Na dem sabi sha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:33am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:

Did Vandora choose Dee One for the pairing up challenge?

This is the rejection I was talking about, but you must be adamant.

Good night.
this is 12.30. Are u living in Canada or New Zealand? Nigerians living in Nigeria are sleeping naa.
Instead of this ungodly hour, why dont u post these things at say 10 or 11am?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:34am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:

Na dem sabi sha
IamJ is sleeping. He works
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:34am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:
[s] The funny thing is that the women in the Western world are supposed to be hadd babes, unlike Nigerian women

In Nigeria, womem are trained to depend on men for support and are told that wirhout a man, they are nothing. That is how the average Nigerian woman is trained; to serve men, to feel empty without them and seek their affections. It is rebellion and continuous heartbreaks that turn the average Nigerian woman to a hard babe.

The women in places like the UK and US, are supposed to be more independent-minded from childhood. They are taught that they are complete, with or without a man. Men are only a means to an end for them, they are goal-getters, any man in their way, is shoved aside. It is only those of them that have some self esteem issues that need men.

So, all this talk of "she's a foreigner" is just funny to me. Abi, is it not the same abroad people like Chimamanda have been in for all these years? [/s] undecided
CLAPTRAP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 12:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Gedoni speaking in parable...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Emino21(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2019
Agbgift:

The matter tire me.

Very annoying........ Las las na them go tire,I pray she just continue to ignore though.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2019
akthedream2019:

CLAPTRAP
she don tire to dey talk nonsense
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:

Na dem sabi sha
Don't mind him,it was Khafi who initiated everything with the help of Jackye.

During one of their discussion last week,Khafi explained how she felt to Jackye.She even displayed her insecurity to the world during the discussion.She talked about how she felt when she saw Gedoni holding Kim's hand.Jackye advised her to make her move before it is too late.

Gedoni sees the relationship as a strategy to boost his chance of winning the prize but things are falling apart at the moment for him.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2019
Wow I have missed a lot. grin
how do I read all these many pages now? grin

one person gave me 10 mentions cos I told her to go and stop fuckkKking about and get married instead and she fabricated a story against me cos she was pained.

She no let my mention rest. grin

I've missed this thread I swear.

Good night peeps.

By the way, Kim is gone out of the big brother's house...it sucks mehhh. I like her o embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Don't mind him,it was Khafi who initiated everything with the help of Jackye.

During one of their discussion last week,Khafi explained how she felt to Jackye.She even displayed her insecurity to the world during the discussion.She talked about how she felt when she saw Gedoni holding Kim's hand.Jackye advised her to make her move before it is too late.

Gedoni sees the relationship as a strategy to boost his chance of winning the prize but things are falling apart at the moment for him.
this is the narrative I had in mind

Before Gedoni made that comment about BP, Jackye had already spoken to Khaffi concerning him, and she went to him to know if her feelings were reciprocated.

I'm glad you've corroborated my earlier held belief. Thanks smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.