Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4952697 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2019
You wake up and you see Tacha

You should come to my bed and be thanking me

You can't see me on a normal day

Obviously not ,because na olosho quarter you go dey

This my babies ehn

Anyways for more drama ,VOTE Tacha to 32052

Frodd that's she's insulting is just ignoring her

Frodd is becoming mature

For more maturity,VOTE Frodd to 32052

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2019
MizzD:
You dey mention violence to me tacha, you dey wake up to see tacha for house. You fit see me on a normal day. cheesy grin
She's priding in herself. tongue

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2019
So one of these girls cannot put tacha in her place ?

Na wa sha

Why is everybody afraid of her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2019
Zoroaster:
Anybody that votes for this girl.. Thunder fall on you

Wait for her defenders to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Lauryn41:

Na wa sha

The house needs an Alex

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Lauryn41:

Na wa sha

In real life, I'm sure they will. But here, everyone is forming 'mature'.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Munzy14:

If u want to understand Nigerians, do things the other way...
Now I know Kim made guys twist neck. Guys where queueing up for the beauty. But she manipulated herself out sha.. u must play HMs and not we the viewers

I am not sure I get you

Kim did not manipulate the same people

She told she is manipulative

She did not manipulate herself out

Nigerians chose delawood furniture over her

Tacha was out on nomination too

She is very rude to them housemates

And boring to us. She survived

Sir Dee without a notable highlight till

Date survived

Pls I am tired of hearing Kim

Manipulated herself out.....like how ?

That someone is on nomination does not

Mean the person must be evicted. People made

Their choices .....let noone complain of

Boring show biko

Just wait for fake housemates for

The drama y'all denied us lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2019
What really happened and why was Tacha mad?
Please someone should fill me in.��

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:
vadora was into Dee one, she didn't hide it

He rejected her

Do a local search for gedoni and khafy blood pressure, you will see the comments, we trolled him about it, we even said he was weak for sending Jacky

Abeg it's 1:24 am I get work in the morning

Goodnight

Safarigirl is right. Gedoni didn't make the first move. Khafi was gumming body to him and showing him all the necessary green light. But Khafi wasn't really sure the feeling was the same since Gedoni didn't not open up about his feelings fot her, so, she told Jackie Chan and Jackie Chan decided to find out if Gedoni felt the same way. That was when Gedoni then told Jackie Chan about the BP nonsense

Khafi made the first move.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:

No remind us about all the entertainment we sent home on Sunday mbok.

This useless Sir Dee better find a way to insert himself inside one love triangle, because he is yet to justify the save

You go wait tire undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iwaniewa: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2019
MizzD:
Had to quickly enter Nairacast grin

Tacha will milk this violence talk Ehn. And if Frood falls for it, he will go home.

And the way omatshola was looking at her killed me. grin be like say make he whoz am slap.

Seyi says people should learn to ignore her. But Dianne says everyone has a llimit. Seyi also said its people that lacked love and attention while growing up who exhibit such attitude.

For saying such about my tacha. seyi and fraud goes home on sunday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Now Tacha deserves a strike.

I thought every thing has died down only to see her walk up again to Frodd and continue her rants.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rayd502(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Lauryn41:

Na wa sha

Only Tacha has street credibility in the house.The other girls are all ajebutter.lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2019
Lauryn41:

Na wa sha

But nothing concern the girls now. Esther, Mercy, Thelma and even Kim no send her o. Dunno about the other girls.

She maintains herself when she fights with the girls. Thelma fought with her, all she could say was fvck off. Mercy has fought with her twice, i didnt hear much of her voice. Even yesterday, Mercy exchanged words with her, i did not see all this fire.

She gives it to the boys cos they lick her ass and she don see dem finish. Serves them right. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2019
Ike man.
Gangster looks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Lol cheesy grin

She'll learn eventuarry embarassed

Most of us typing made our mistakes too... grin

Sure but she is old enough and should have learnt from her "mistakes"

#GuardianOfTheWakandas
#FeministsRule

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2019
creolehunt:

In real life, I'm sure they will. But here, everyone is forming 'mature'.

You can't be too sure. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TRUCE20(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2019
[left][/left]iru omo wo ni tacha yii bayii nitori olorun!!everyday madness lol, this isn't pepper anymore
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2019
You can’t rant back at someone who acts mad. Frodd and Ike were trying to explain something very simple to her but she got impatient and started barking, Frodd kuku kept quiet but she felt soo pained that he was quiet so she went on and on with provocative speech.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Been seeing ALOT of attacks on Safari's person and NOT her opinions for speaking like a Wakanda

I'm here for U guys for 2hrs, touch her and face me ahswear

#GuardianOfTheWakandas
#FeministsRule

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Sirfeeking:
He is better than Efe when it comes to rap.
Yes o.. Omashola is good, Efe should come and learn.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Menance:
Bombastic Element.

Abeg when last I use this line sef?
her inexposure is always too glaring.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Lauryn41:

Na wa sha

I tire oooo, dont know y dey scared of her oo..Das why I miss Ella in dat aus..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2019
princesszizi:

Exactly! I lost interest in the game since after that Ebuka's Sunday exposure of Jackye and Frodd.
I don't understand why he will expose some people's private discussions/games/strategies to the other housemates if not to ridicule them and make their fellow housemates hate them. It's not as if they committed any crime or broke any rule. It is a reality show where people are encouraged to strategically portray their real characters. If a housemate's character/strategy is to gossip about other people or cry to get other people's love and attention, then so be it. Biggie should allow us, the viewers/voters to decide who we relate most with and not try to sell a/some particular housemate(s) to us.
I kind of got the feeling that Biggie is trying to play a mind game on the housemates - he wanted to give them ideas on the people to nominate. Fortunately or unfortunately, it didn't work for him on Jackye.
I am not a fan of Frodd but thank God my number one favourite housemate is not up for possible eviction. So I am going to beat Biggie at his own game by throwing a few sympathy votes Frodd's way this week.

Thank you for standing by Frodd. Biggie literally sent him into emotional trauma by playing the clip in front of the HMs. It's totally uncalled for. The only time videos are replayed for HM to see is, if they did something that merited a strike or warning, or when the evicted HM is on stage and Ebuka shows him or her the highlights of their stay.

Biggie is too mean and wicked for emotionally wrecking that nigga.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2019
Instagram follwership obviously makes Tacha think she's more exposed or better placed than the rest HMs.

Imagine saying they should be thanking her on the bed for seeing her everyday.

LOL.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2019
genius43:

The house needs an Alex
Which yeye Alex?
Alex that will end up crying and writing series of apology letters.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Gboliwe:
I saw on a thread some people arguing about Mercy and Tacha.

The argument was based on who is a classy female in Big brother’s house.

One was for Mercy and she went “do you see mercy’s clothes? Do you see her Expensive wigs?

She opined that Mercy has so many wigs that look so nice and expensive and she has nice clothes and is the best dressed female therefore she’s the classy one.

While the other one argued that class is about actions and Tacha keeping to her self and not meddling with other Hms exhibits way more class than mercy who is always playing around with her clique of friends like she’s in secondary school.

I just saw this this morning and I’ve been flabbergasted since then and just had to say something about it.

Class is not about the expensive things you wear or the way you avoid people by turning up your nose and thinking you are better than them.

Class is intrinsic. It has to do with your attitude, upbringing, way of thinking, social etiquette and other expressions that are inherent and not acquired.

Wearing Expensive stuff or owning Expensive gadgets can never make you classy if you aren’t.

If it were that way, then Cardi B would automatically be Classier than ,Say Christiana Amanpour or Donald Trump would Automatically be classier than Barrack Obama which can not and never be so.

My Elegant Queen Chimamanda Adichie owns no single Wig so would you then say Mercy or Tacha of Big brother is Classier than her? Don’t kill me please.

Class is all about Elegance and Sophistication
,Civility and Culture.

I used to get surprised when I saw that people automatically thought a girl who owns an iPhone is classier than a girl who owns a techno or some other androids , but bit by bit, I’m getting to see that it’s a common mentality with many Nigerians.

iPhones, Expensive Gadgets , Wigs or Cars can never make you classier than the next person.

Class is being well mannered, being appropriately dressed, being empathetic , being Educated, being well informed, having style, knowing a little bit about everything, being smart, being Urbane, being noble, being a lady, being a gentleman, being courteous, having decorum.

Even if you own only 7 dresses and Zero wigs, be clean, smell nice, carry yourself gracefully, avoid street fights and And needless drama, read a book, be knowledgeable, be altruistic and considerate, and your sophistication will scream out to the world.

Owning Expensive things is not class.
Being Rich is not class.

And anyone who thinks class is about clothes and wigs is so very not classy.

Now you can Judge for yourself Who the Classy HMs are.
From your post, Mike, Gedoni, Seyi are classy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Emino21(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2019
Lauryn41:
You wake up and you see Tacha
You should come to my bed and be thanking me
You can't see me on a normal day
Obviously not ,because na olosho quarter you go dey
This my babies ehn
Anyways for more drama ,VOTE Tacha to 32052
Frodd that's she's insulting is just ignoring her
Frodd is becoming mature
For more maturity,VOTE Frodd to 32052
For more DRAMA vote Tacha For more Maturity vote Froddgrin
una go fear campaign LMAO...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2019
Vote frodd!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TRUCE20(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2019
I watched a video this morning on fb whereby, a guy was counting the stretch marks on tachas breast and ppl will come a rant here that she's not an olosho I watched a video this morning on fb whereby, a guy was counting the stretch marks on tachas breast and ppl will come a rant here that she's not an olosho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:

Nicely written.

Good morning.

I don't think I've ever seen a truly classy Nigerian female on Big Brother Africa.....Anto would get a big shout though, on the Nigerian scene.
So bambam that was exuding class u didn't see her?.
The restroom sex was the only dent.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2019
Emino21:

For more DRAMA vote Tacha
For more Maturity vote Froddgrin

una go fear campaign LMAO...
vote for Frodd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.