Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4951263 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Na to insult Tacha sweet pass na . grin
That's how it goes.

Emino21:
It took some people less than a minute to come online and bash her for her outburst without even knowing why she was angry..... Why can't they use the same speed to update what really happened

Some people are watching their own BBN on Nairaland...Smh

sage101:
Tacha dis Tacha dat
But NO ONE is careful ENOUGH to state the cause of the FIGHT

#GuardianOfTheWakandas
#FeministsRule

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Throughout yesterday Tacha wore a particular flowery Bum shorts and today she has taken her bath and still wore the same stinking bum shorts and long stockings. This girl is dirty as fvck undecided undecided undecided
kimoprah don talk say she get B.O.!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2019
sage101:
You have started again ba?

You were amongst those insulting Safari

You are obviously NOT Wi.........

#GuardianOfTheWakandas

#FeministsRule

Stop sleeping on the bicycle. Tacha stinks apparently especially if she can sweat in a bumshorts all through yesterday and still put on the same bumshorts this morning after her bath.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2019
thatigboman:
Frodd is already on his way out. If it were me, I will kuku beat up tacha very well so big brother will disqualify both of us. And beat esther join for that matter, let that dull, boring one go home as well
You dream dreams
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2019
Rossycee:

Update please
sorry..I was kinda busy..I didn't really see what happened..kayode showed them when they were already shouting but I think it's about hot water/cold water stuff..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2019
thatigboman:
u go reply tire.
as long as she is making sense

No problem, I will reply but when she goes off point na there I dey tire

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2019
Yale9:
vote for your mike and allow people vote for their Frodd na.

How can one seriously stand in a crowd and say they support Frodd (Pronounced as Fraud) Who would not think that person is mad?

The mere thought of supporting Frodd and thinking i am referring to Fraud is a mind fvck and not to be done.

Frodd is a Fraud.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2019
People are really voting Frodd oh

All these unofficial workers of Deloitte what makes you think Frodd is going ?

Tacha that couldn't even beat Mercy ,what makes you think she's stronger than Frodd ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

How can one seriously stand in a crowd and say they support Frodd (Pronounced as Fraud) Who would not think that person is mad?

The mere thought of supporting Frodd and thinking i am referring to Fraud is a mind fvck and not to be done.

Frodd is a Fraud.
YODONMINIT.. TELL ME MORE!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Stop sleeping on the bicycle. Tacha stinks apparently especially if she can sweat in a bumshorts all through yesterday and still put on the same bumshorts this morning after her bath.

You are being delusional

What if she has more of same bumshort?

What if she washed it last night?

What if You are Wise(though thats impossible)

But there are A LOT of what ifs so YOU might be WRONG

Even Mike has been carrying his DIRTY BEARDS since Day 1, does that mean HE stinks.....

Or can't You see how CLEAN Jeff's is?

#GuardianOfTheWakandas

#FeministsRule
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2019
Threebear:
In another news Kim said Tacha has body odor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2019
While Tacha is trending here.

Team Tacha let's keep voting. Our Goal is to keep her safe and get her the top % of results.

Bbn is not about how many people hate a HM
It's about how many people love you enough to make you to keep you to day99 and make you winner , and as long as the love over powers the hate. The haters can keep crying.

Tacha to Day99

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2019
Northkendal:
If you are not watching right now..you are seriously missing grin
Give is the full gist joor
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Gboliwe:
I saw on a thread some people arguing about Mercy and Tacha.

The argument was based on who is a classy female in Big brother’s house.

One was for Mercy and she went “do you see mercy’s clothes? Do you see her Expensive wigs?

She opined that Mercy has so many wigs that look so nice and expensive and she has nice clothes and is the best dressed female therefore she’s the classy one.

While the other one argued that class is about actions and Tacha keeping to her self and not meddling with other Hms exhibits way more class than mercy who is always playing around with her clique of friends like she’s in secondary school.

I just saw this this morning and I’ve been flabbergasted since then and just had to say something about it.

Class is not about the expensive things you wear or the way you avoid people by turning up your nose and thinking you are better than them.

Class is intrinsic. It has to do with your attitude, upbringing, way of thinking, social etiquette and other expressions that are inherent and not acquired.

Wearing Expensive stuff or owning Expensive gadgets can never make you classy if you aren’t.

If it were that way, then Cardi B would automatically be Classier than ,Say Christiana Amanpour or Donald Trump would Automatically be classier than Barrack Obama which can not and never be so.

My Elegant Queen Chimamanda Adichie owns no single Wig so would you then say Mercy or Tacha of Big brother is Classier than her? Don’t kill me please.

Class is all about Elegance and Sophistication
,Civility and Culture.

I used to get surprised when I saw that people automatically thought a girl who owns an iPhone is classier than a girl who owns a techno or some other androids , but bit by bit, I’m getting to see that it’s a common mentality with many Nigerians.

iPhones, Expensive Gadgets , Wigs or Cars can never make you classier than the next person.

Class is being well mannered, being appropriately dressed, being empathetic , being Educated, being well informed, having style, knowing a little bit about everything, being smart, being Urbane, being noble, being a lady, being a gentleman, being courteous, having decorum.

Even if you own only 7 dresses and Zero wigs, be clean, smell nice, carry yourself gracefully, avoid street fights and And needless drama, read a book, be knowledgeable, be altruistic and considerate, and your sophistication will scream out to the world.

Owning Expensive things is not class.
Being Rich is not class.

And anyone who thinks class is about clothes and wigs is so very not classy.

Now you can Judge for yourself Who the Classy HMs are.
You ended up arguing and not answering the question. Kindly tell us your answer since you understand the meaning of Class more than them.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2019
thatigboman:
Frodd is already on his way out. If it were me, I will kuku beat up tacha very well so big brother will disqualify both of us. And beat esther join for that matter, let that dull, boring one go home as well
gbammm!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Threebear:
People are really voting Frodd oh

All these unofficial workers of Deloitte what makes you think Frodd is going ?

Tacha that couldn't even beat Mercy ,what makes you think she's stronger than Frodd ?

Tachas fan base are just there to see her twerk for free but when it comes to them spending their hard earned money for her to stay in the house its a whole different kettle of fish.

Imagine an 11k fanbase of mercy beating an over 400k fan base of Tacha. She go shock very soon

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Giel:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Na to insult Tacha sweet pass na . grin
That's how it goes.

if everybody is complaining about u, u are the problem

I don't understand u at all, maybe u're trolling but everybody can see that tacha is problematic but ure acting like we are bullying her

I like the tacha but I wouldn't vote for her even if my life depended on it

If person do bad, it's not a bad tin to call the person out, enablers like una dey encourage bad behavior, girls are watching, someone else will come and behave like tacha in future editions because people like u supported her, na so una support efe, every year person no fit watch big brother without som1 forming warri

I will keep saying it, the kind of behaviour you encourage on screen, speaks volumes Abt the kind of person that ure

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2019
sage101:

You are being delusional

What if she has more of same bumshort?

What if she washed it last night?

What if You are Wise(though thats impossible)

But there are A LOT of what ifs so YOU might be WRONG

Even Mike has been carrying his DIRTY BEARDS since Day 1, does that mean HE stinks.....

Or can't You see how CLEAN Jeff's is?

#GuardianOfTheWakandas

#FeministsRule

So you want to compare Mikes beard that gets a bath daily to Tachas coochie which gets smothered by her coochie grabbing bum shorts.

You are clearly the delusional one.

The girl na Ayama with smelly stretch marks too. Embrace the truth.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Tach, Seyi, Tuoyo. At least 1 of these 3 is leaving come Sunday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2019
read nd be Happy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2019
The way tacha's character stinks

If she didn't have body odour to go with it, that wouldn't be nice

Body odour will notify u of the stink seated next to u B4 she even opens her rotten mouth to speak

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:
if everybody is complaining about u, u are the problem

I don't understand u at all, maybe u're trolling but everybody can see that tacha is problematic but ure acting like we are bullying her

I like the tacha but I wouldn't vote for her even if my life depended on it

If person do bad, it's not a bad tin to call the person out, enablers like una dey encourage bad behavior, girls are watching, someone else will come and behave like tacha in future editions because people like u supported her, na so una support efe, every year person no fit watch big brother without som1 forming warri

I will keep saying it, the kind of behaviour you encourage on screen, speaks volumes Abt the kind of person that ure
Coming from someone who asslicks Mike(who does no wrong)

Abeg swerve, You are NOT W........

#GuardianOfTheWakandas

#FeministsRule

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2019
Giel:
While Tacha is trending here.

Team Tacha let's keep voting. Our Goal is to keep her safe and get her the top % of results.

Bbn is not about how many people hate a HM
It's about how many people love you enough to make you to keep you to day99 and make you winner , and as long as the love over powers the hate. The haters can keep crying.

Tacha to Day99

Yes ooo my friend . I have been praying for TeamTacha as they vote too. May their sons,brothers and fathers marry a girl like Tacha.

Amen ooo....Haters gonna hate.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2019
Twitter no go keep me

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2019
God these Facebook and Twitter comments am seeing are annoying.
Tacha's fans don't have sense you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So you want to compare Mikes beard that gets a bath daily to Tachas coochie which gets smothered by her coochie grabbing bum shorts.

You are clearly the delusional one.

The girl na Ayama with smelly stretch marks too. Embrace the truth.

So the "Coochie" is water repellant ba?

You idiocy is everywhere, try to HIDE it like Snake Toto

#GuardianOfTheWakandas

#FeministsRule
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Threebear:
Guys please let's keep at it .
I'm not liking the results so far , vote ooooooooooo

Fraud is gaining votes like mad even Tacha is not relenting .

Please use your neighbors phone to vote .

Use your co workers phone .

Mike is not safe.

No one else is voting him except you and I .

We have no celebrity supporters .

No ex housemate support .

It's just us .

Even if you don't have money , voting is free on many platforms .

Hundred online votes could go a long way.

Please .

Propaganda .....

You dey look for percentage that would

Make you finish us with bragging here on Sunday

You are also trying to say that Frodd is safe so

People can relent .....washy washy grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Mike my man rehearsing with Seyi and Jeff in such a fun and humble way. No toxicity at all. Just a desire to do better.

Be like Mike
Man like Mike cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2019
All the people wey dey ask wetin cause the fight I no sabi o because kayode just show them when they don already dey shout but I think say na hot water cold water matter cause fight sha o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2019
dominique:

Because of you,I'll vote for him. That Yale guy was the one discouraging me from voting him with the way he kept commanding us to vote as if he subscribed or recharged our lines for us. Manner of aporoach is very important when appealing for votes. Even 3bear is aware of this

I logged into the Africa magic website last night and saw that all the 17 lines I registered for voting last season are still there with their passwords. This means I have 3400 votes at my disposal (how I wish I had done this last week, I would have given all to Ella instead of the few miserable sms votes I gave her sad). I'll certainly be giving majority to Frodd and spare some for Mike. Seyi and Tuoyo can bounce.

Awww. I'm really grateful. Really speechless. God bless, ma'am.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2019
sage101:

So the "Coochie" is water repellant ba?

You idiocy is everywhere, try to HIDE it like Snake Toto

#GuardianOfTheWakandas

#FeministsRule

Yep!! Layers of stinky dirt has made it water repellant. Even her B.O has made her housemate repellant. She is a repellant QED
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2019
See who people evicted

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.