Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence (7173 Views)

How Do I Know When My Passport Is Ready For Collection? / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence by whitering: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
E
Re: Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence by whitering: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Rubbish. I did drivers license for 5 years and was given a particular date. I went even after the day and they started talking rubbish. Now I can't find the temporary paper given me again
Same apply to me. I don't what to do. Maybe to apply for new one.
Re: Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence by jeroncomputers(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Rubbish. I did drivers license for 5 years and was given a particular date. I went even after the day and they started talking rubbish. Now I can't find the temporary paper given me again
They will find your record if you give them your details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence by uuzba(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
vintino:
We need to upgrade our technology in this Nigeria..... Seriously
In developed countries, they post your licence to your house. As advanced as they are, they still use postal service.

You asking that we improve our technology?
Swear now that we don't or never had postal service.

So what is the problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence by karma2000: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Race against time
Re: Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence by uberguy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
MsBA:
Please can you let me know if this is legal. I went to MVAA in Cele to process driver's licence. i already paid on line and had all the necessary documents only for the lady at MVAA office to ask for N2,400. i asked what the money was for and she said its their own charge. is this legal? since i didn't plan for it, i had to leave and will go back on monday. Anyone with recent driver's licence experience should help out. thanks @AutoJoshNG
Re: Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence by uberguy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=uberguy post=79781072][/quote]
You don’t need to pay anything. Though they want just tax you as per say, they are stamping for you. I did mine and stamped at Berger with just #500.

Negotiate or go to another MVAA.

Once you are sure it is a renewal.
Re: Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence by uberguy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
FLIPCASH14A:
Read below

I sure say You people Dey go give ritualistic people for those wishing to mortgage their destiny. CBN FOR DOUBLE MONEY FOR NIGERIANS. Black magic scam.
Your work shop must be in ibadan.
Re: Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence by Maximuss260: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mine Dey there but I don’t need it again grin
Re: Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence by vondi: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
MsBA:
Please can you let me know if this is legal. I went to MVAA in Cele to process driver's licence. i already paid on line and had all the necessary documents only for the lady at MVAA office to ask for N2,400. i asked what the money was for and she said its their own charge. is this legal? since i didn't plan for it, i had to leave and will go back on monday. Anyone with recent driver's licence experience should help out. thanks @AutoJoshNG

Please do not pay, I did mine online and they asked me to pay at one of their centers. I asked for a receipt and they quickly gave it to me without payment.
Six months later, same thing happened to my brother, he called me and I asked him not to pay anything for collection, the lady refused to give him, the next day, I asked him to go again and avoid the lady, the next person gave it to him without payment. Everything you need to pay officially, has been paid online at point of registration. No other payment should be made for collection
Re: Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence by 9jaArea: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
It is illegal, the money you paid is shared between state and Federal government, that is why the system is operated by JTB. Take the acknowledgment slip you printed from the DL portal, go endorse it at VIO office and submit it at the Driver's Licence Center where you chose to be captured. If the FRSC staff at the centre try to extort threaten to report them to FRSC intelligence.

If you want to avoid all the wahala next time, choose capture bypass during your online application.

MsBA:

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence by booksrite001: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
jeroncomputers:
They will find your record if you give them your details

embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama To Grant Work Permits To Younger Illegal Immigrants / Upload Your Tourism, Vacation, Holiday pictures From Anywhere / Nigerians Abused And Treated Unfairly In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.