Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi (28087 Views)

Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months / Governor Seyi Makinde's First Day In Office (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by Johnkay01: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Noted
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by oxygen247(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Why will you match Ihedioha and Sanwo-Olu together

Abeg one is darkness and the other is light.

One is vision-less and the other is visionary.

Sure...by their complexion
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by CrimeKsmart: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
fergie001:

Baba.....abeg who be the darkness and light abeg?

And on what basis,Sir?
Obviously, ihedioha is the darkness.
What has he done since the inception of his administration if not chasing the former governor around?

At least we have seen some progressive moves by sanwo-olu with the little time he has spent in office
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by CrimeKsmart: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
oxygen247:

Sure...by their complexion
Stop being sarcastic undecided

I am taking in relation to their administration
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by karma2000: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Karma is still watching
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by HeWrites(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sanromeo:
I have no doubt in me that Makinde would perform . So far, he has shown that he came prepared for the Job. His appointments and actions have been very strategic. Maybe it's an initial gragra but let's watch on.

You're doubting already
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by dam2000(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Makinde next Nigeria president insha allahu
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by Gr8tlaw: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Scatterscatter:
This man is the only person that is fully aware of what he wants to do in office. Every other person (Governor) especially that Amadioha abi ihedioha and
the president (Buhari) don't know what to do other than to grab power and torment their enimies.

Ride on Gov. Seyi Makinde

Seyi Makinde is the best Performing Governor so far...
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by Basher8583: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Scatterscatter:
This man is the only person that is fully aware of what he wants to do in office. Every other person (Governor) especially that Amadioha abi ihedioha and
the president (Buhari) don't know what to do other than to grab power and torment their enimies.

Ride on Gov. Seyi Makinde

You like Makinde that much then move to Oyo State now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by Scatterscatter(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Basher8583:

I will if I have a good reason to
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Baba is performing
Give it to him
For the first time in 4 years.
Full salary was paid to the pensioners .
Ajimo-fool paid 40% every month for 4 years and still skipped some months.
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by PopsiAde: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
I am confident that Seyi Makinde is aware of the burdensome expectations of the citizenry. God almighty will help him to deliver. He will not be put to shame.
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by Owutuotuo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:
Your point is

Wait o, seems I made it to Fp for the first time?

Someone to tell me if na dream. Don't really know how u guys feel

This is his point:
“The early steps of the new administration shows promise but there is a lot to be done in Oyo State for Makinde to fulfil his campaign promises and meet the expectations of the people of Oyo State who voted overwhelmingly for him. ”

1 Like

Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by kunle4toyeyaho: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
He has shown seriousness in settling pensioners and workers their salaries/entitlement.However, I am uncomfirtable with some of his appointees. Recycling the same faces we knew during Ladoja/Akala's tenure .
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by bencliff2017: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by wink2015(m): 4:47am On Jun 30, 2019
namiji2598:
he should try and eliminate red roofs

What is principally the cause of red roof in buildings in Ibadan in Oyo state?

Is it an environmental issue or poverty?

If one takes an aerial photographs of Ibadan from the sky or fly a drone that takes picture.

The report is often this symbolic red roof.

This appearance of the roof is ascribed to poverty and wanton neglect.
Re: A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi by booksrite001: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
basher8583:

cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock / IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) / Coups: The Two Anglophone Countries Immuned From This Scourge - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.