Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How To Start Rabbit Farming Business In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start Rabbit Farming Business In Nigeria (1800 Views)

Start Rabbit Farming Business, Learn & Contribute / Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming) / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Rabbit Farming Business In Nigeria by MATEX30: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
How To Start Rabbit Farming in Nigeria and Make Millions

Today, I will be sharing with you, more insight and prospect about Rabbit, one of the most ignored, yet super lucrative Venture in the Livestock Farming Industry, Rabbit Farming is fast growing in Nigeria, but a lot of people still don’t know the potential it carries, but in this article, I will try to make it an eye opener for as many that would be interested in the venture and how to make a fortune from it.

I've heard some people contemplating about the market availability for Rabbit FARMING AND Rabbit Meat in Nigeria, but when you are done reading this article , you will realize, the market is even outrageous, we have a volume of demand, the entire commercial rabbit farms and farmers in Nigeria have not been able to meet..... That is exactly why i took the time to write so much about rabbit farming in Nigeria and how to start and make a fortune from it.

Projected Profit on keeping of 250 Weaners (7weeks old Rabbit) of Quality Hyla Breeds till Maturity for Excellent Breeding Purpose

Are you aware that you can make an impressive profit by keeping high performing stock of rabbits. The estimate below will show you how to get the best out of it under an ideal situation, sound knowledge of rabbit management and based on current market trend:
1. Cost of acquiring 250 quality hyla weaners of 6weeks old = 250weaners× 3k=N750k
2. Feeding for 4.5months= 200bags× N2500=N500k
3. Medication= 60k
4. Labour= N90k
5. Mortality= 6% × 250weaners=15weaners
6. Miscellaneous Expenses= 50k
7. Depreciation and Amortization of cost of housing= 100k
8. Sales of 6months old Hyla= 250 rabbits-15dead rabbits= 235× 15k= N3,525,000
9. Projected Profit= 8- ( step 1 to 7)= N3525000-750k- 500k-60k-90k-50k-100k= N1, 975,000.

Therefore, an estimated profit of N1,975,000 or less can be achieved with a good mgt practice and access to quality stocks.

follow the link below to continue reading;

https://naijaring.com/how-to-start-rabbit-farming-in-nigeria-and-make-millions/

Also if you want to buy rabbit of various quality strain, hybrid, fast growing breeds, you can chat me on WhatsApp or call me on 07066784204.

If you have quality breeds of rabbit, or you want to venture into Rabbit Farming, but you are afraid of the Market, you can contact me.

You can read more here -- https://naijaring.com/how-to-start-rabbit-farming-in-nigeria-and-make-millions/

Re: How To Start Rabbit Farming Business In Nigeria by Skyteam7: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Okay
Re: How To Start Rabbit Farming Business In Nigeria by MATEX30: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
We have various Rabbit Breeds, ranging from Hylas, Chinchilla, New Zealand White, Giant White, Dutch, HArlequin Magpie, ANGORA, Premium chinchilla, Hybrid and Crossed Breed, and various Purelines of California Whites and others.

Re: How To Start Rabbit Farming Business In Nigeria by OpenYourEyes1: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
White rabbits don't look too edible. The black or brown would do.
Re: How To Start Rabbit Farming Business In Nigeria by MATEX30: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
All rabbits are edible sir, the colors of the skin only represent the breeds, but when you kill them and smoke them, what you will have left is the rabbit meat and not colors of the furs again..

1 Like

Re: How To Start Rabbit Farming Business In Nigeria by OpenYourEyes1: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2019
MATEX30:
All rabbits are edible sir, the colors of the skin only represent the breeds, but when you kill them and smoke them, what you will have left is the rabbit meat and not colors of the furs again..
They look too cute lol
Re: How To Start Rabbit Farming Business In Nigeria by MATEX30: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

They look too cute lol

Lolz.. funny you, but you are right sir

1 Like

Re: How To Start Rabbit Farming Business In Nigeria by SirWhiteFish: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
MATEX30:
We have various Rabbit Breeds, ranging from Hylas, Chinchilla, New Zealand White, Giant White, Dutch, HArlequin Magpie, ANGORA, Premium chinchilla, Hybrid and Crossed Breed, and various Purelines of California Whites and others.
what state are you?
Re: How To Start Rabbit Farming Business In Nigeria by MATEX30: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
SirWhiteFish:
what state are you?

I'm in Kwara state, you can reach me on whatsapp or call with 07066784204.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Breeding/Meat Rabbits and rabbit feed available in portharcourt / Irresistably Cheap: 67 Hectares Of Land For Sale. / Hidden Secrets Of Catfish Feed Formulation - Ultimate fish feed formulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.