Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Timidakolo Tweeted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timidakolo Tweeted (516 Views)

Beyonce Dey Sing O - Wizkid Tweeted This 10 Years Ago. Photos / Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timidakolo Tweeted by I8id(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
latest from @timidakolo said his wife is not on Twitter... who is behind the handle, or he is trying to play smart

Re: Timidakolo Tweeted by SenorFax(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm, they have come
Re: Timidakolo Tweeted by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Timidakolo Tweeted by Bizmagnet: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmmm...The fear of law suit is the beggining of wisdom. I just go dey wash until things unfold here.
This is a lesson to the guys. Descipline pays in life. You don't know the trap devil has set before you in order to destroy your future. Sex is never a necessity; it's what you can do without. Remain abstinent until you get married. Silence your sexual urges until you're ready for marriage. Let's assume this allegation is true which I personally doubt, I can't imagine the level of heart palpitations the man will be having now.
Save yourself from the spirit of whoredom.

2 Likes

Re: Timidakolo Tweeted by GOFRONT(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked

GOD DOES NOT EXIST.......If he does, where was he when the Rape was taking place??
Re: Timidakolo Tweeted by varnaija(f): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Just like the way Muslims colonise terrorism as their birth right. Christians specialize in fucking anything fuckable.

A large percentage of them work hard and spend large sum of their money chasing women. Just go to Lagos, owerri, pH, and a lot of those southern Christian states.

They work from Monday to Friday, very Hard, induring stress a lot in traffic and won't miss out on going to clubs and drinking away their life often ending up with like 4 to 5 women through the weekend, a lot of them are married.

Pastors find pleasure in fucking their members, uncle will Bleep his niece, woman will Bleep her married neighbor and husband friend, sex is just una specialty.

Our african traditional religion allows us more than one wife but no na oyinbo religion they like, they will no jesus said we should not marry more than one.

But on average they Bleep more than 10 women within their lifetime.

Infact harldy will you find a family without an olosho, or cousins fucking each other. Neighbors fucking themselves, uncle fingering his 9 year old niece, father fucking the househelp.

I even hear their spirital men at the vatican specialize in fucking young less than 10 year old boys, that also is a commandment by jesus because they are not allowed to marry. While nuns grind each other.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage May Not Last A Month, Actress Cosy Orjiakor / God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation / A Question For Timi Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.