Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,323 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation (514 Views)

Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation by LifeDrama: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nathaniel Bassey, popular Nigerian gospel musician and trumpeter, has weighed in on the ongoing rape saga involving the Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo, Mandy News report.

Reacting to the saga, Bassey in an Instagram post wrote: “Thanks for joining the Live session. Highlights

“1. Even in this turbulent times. God is purging His church. And things that can be shaken are shaken.

“2. The care to not react, but respond after careful consideration. And the importance of following the word.

“3. The need to have the elders go to the root of this. No sweeping under the carpets this time. As the blood of Jesus only works in the light. 1 John 1:7.

“I also called on other people with evidence to come forward. And just to add, if need be, redress must be sort in the court of the land.

“I also mentioned that this was a good opportunity to bring to the fore sexual abuse going on in church. Eg, RAPE.

“I called for continued prayers and not just mere talking. And prayers should be along this line, THAT GOD’S PURPOSE for this be fully established and implemented.

“Also, stated that this is a wake-up call for every minister, MUSIC OR WORD leading a double life. As there seems to be a change in status quo.

“The end of all of this must be the salvation of soul. Reading from 1 Cor 5, Paul speaking concludes by saying this.

James 1:19, James 3:15-18, I Cor 6, 1 Cor 5, Proverbs 18:13. I John 1:7.”

Source: https://mandynews.com/god-is-cleansing-his-church-nathaniel-bassey-reacts-to-busola-rape-allegation-against-coza-pastor/

Re: God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation by festacman(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Choristers/music ministers are experts in living double life.
Interestingly, Timi Dakolo and his wife used to belong to the same choir in COZA and from evidence emerging, they lived double life before getting married.

Interesting stuff!

2 Likes

Re: God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation by NobleAngell(f): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
I like that and he is right. God is purging the church of stains.
Re: God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Emmmmm.Well late reaction is stil reaction.Lets krest 2geda.
Re: God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation by veave(f): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thank you Sir.

God bless you Pastor Nath.

It's just sad that most pastors we look up to have suddenly gone blind, deaf and dumb. God is sweeping, weeding and combing the church. This is just the beginning, and all those buying miracles and doing ritual magic in the name of prophecy here and there your turn is next.

Peace!!!
Re: God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation by NobleAngell(f): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
I like that and he is right. God is purging the church of stains.
Re: God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation by Zanotee: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
That's my real gee talking. Spirit filled Man. wink
Re: God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation by oluwadabira111(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
They should just end this raping season saga,we are tired already.
Re: God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation by BrutalJab: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
festacman:
Interestingly, Timi Dakolo and his wife used to belong to the same choir in COZA and from evidence emerging, they lived double life before getting married.

Interesting stuff!

That's inconsequential now and it doesn't still make rape right.
Re: God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation by festacman(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
BrutalJab:

That's inconsequential now and it doesn't still make rape right.

My post has absolutely nothing to do with rape. Did you read what Nathaniel said before reacting to my post?

1 Like

Re: God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation by Rosay15(f): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
festacman:

Interesting stuff!
stop saying what you guys dnt know.
House on the rock is different from coda and that’s where they met.
Stop spreading false rumors... smh
Re: God Is Cleansing His Church – Nathaniel Bassey Reacts To Busola Rape Allegation by argob44(f): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
God is indeed purging His Church... See more reactions from Nathaniel Bassey https://www.asbnews.ng/2019/07/01/nathaniel-bassey-reacts-to-rape-allegations-against-coza-pastor-biodun/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: 'tacha, When You Left, A Part Of Me Was Happy " - Mike Blows Hot / Bbnaija: How Tacha & Seyi’s Seclusion Changed The Game At Big Brother House / Who Is Sir Dee Bbnaija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.