Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) (2983 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by EzegeNG: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sapphire Scent Boss and COZA Member, Wale Jana has started reaching out to people who destroyed his products and shared the videos.

Wale Jana took to his Instagram page this morning to apologise to the public after he's lambasted by Nigerians and potential customers over his response to the rape allegations leveled against Pastor Fatayinbo.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/coza-wale-jana-reaches-out-to-people-destroying-his-perfume-picsvideo/

Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by EzegeNG: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
angry
Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by Omihanifa: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
damage control undecided

4 Likes

Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by GOFRONT(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
cool

So their own way of reacting to this Rape saga is by destroying someone else's product!!!

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by otobasin2323(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
See u at front page. Lol
Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by missimelda01(f): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wale Jana has used this opportunity to trend angry

5 Likes

Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by festacman(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hahaha business first before friendship!

1 Like

Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by demolinka(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Money sha...
Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by DavidEsq(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Who e perf don finish, go jus destroy the empty bottle, scatter small water put. This man no know say ppl format go soon do soon am strong tin grin

3 Likes

Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by Born2Breed(f): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
undecided

Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by Florblu(f): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
That doesn't change the fact that he said what he said, i insulted him and i will never apologize for saying what i said either now, later or forever.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by ayukdaboss(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Florblu:
That doesn't change the fact that he said what he said, i insulted him and i will never apologize for saying what i said either now, later or forever.
Go siddon abeg undecided

3 Likes

Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
When the gods want to wicked you they send you the pain of your neighbour's wound.
Your neighbour go carry wound but na you e go dey pain. If pesin touch am for dah place na you go shout. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Whats my own
Are you tired of Fat oyinbo and Busola ? HIT LIKE! Lets seun and MOD

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by TMemos: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
It seems as if Pastor Krestoyinbo of cOZA is good in the OZA room
Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by Orhevus: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
TMemos:
It seems as if Pastor Krestoyinbo of cOZA is good in the OZA room
haha,guy ya mad aswr
Re: COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:44am On Jun 30, 2019
His investors called him last night and told him if he does not fix the publicity disaster he attracted to his products, they would pull out of the business.

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gedoni Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Breakup Rumour With Khafi / "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals / 9ice Moves Into A Rented Apartment In Ogba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.