Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

The List..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The List..... (170 Views)

See The List of God’s Divine Plans. / Those Who Will Not Survive This Corona Virus See The List / Sinach And Ada Make The List Of Top 20 Nigerian Music Videos Of The Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The List..... by uchkochi(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
THE LIST.

God always opens up the eyes of His messengers to see a list.I have checked the list of failure, your name is not there, I have checked the list of defeat, disappointment, losses, disfavour, delay, barreness and sickness, your name is not there. Behold the final list came and it was tagged the list of unbelievable testimony and behold I saw your name written boldly in capital letter.

But the devil has a fake list, and in case he has written your name on the list of disappointment, I burn that list right now to ashes in Jesus precious name. Please send in your testimonies or Prayer requests.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Poverty And The Culture Of Greed-by Azemobor Gregory / Question: "What Does The Bible Say About Restitution?" / How Much Does Salvation Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.