Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

See The List of God’s Divine Plans. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The List of God’s Divine Plans. (763 Views)

The Doctrine Of God's Divine Election ⚫⚫ / Is It Possible For Freewill To Work With God’s Divine Plans? / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2021
1. Make man.
2. Give them freewill.
3. Kill 99.9% of them for using the freewill
4. Randomly Favour one group.
5. Never speak or write a single word.
6. Legalize slavery and ban shrimp.
7. Kill himself for a weekend.
8. Hide all testable evidence for his existence.
9. Revealed himself in a book written by Bronze Age nomads who didn’t know basic science.
10. Shows himself today to semi-illiterates that have poor understanding of how the natural world that he created operates.

What a marvelous god.

3 Likes

Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2021
A fool has spoken saying There is no God

2 Likes

Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2021
SkyFlyGang:
A fool has spoken saying There is no God
Its not true because the Bible said it.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
Its not true because the Bible said it.

You are a fool there is nothing I can tell you again.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2021
SkyFlyGang:

You are a fool there is nothing I can tell you again.
Nope I’m not, you aren’t either.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
Nope I’m not, you aren’t either.

Then act smart and speak good
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2021
SkyFlyGang:

Then act smart and speak good
There is nothing smart is believing stories written by Bronze herders. You should act smart yourself, it’s 21th century, it’s not okay to believe those nonsense without evidence
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
There is nothing smart is believing stories written by Bronze herders. You should act smart yourself, it’s 21th century, it’s not okay to believe those nonsense without evidence

You call believing the truth nonsense? Okay what nonsense
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2021
SkyFlyGang:

You call believing the truth nonsense? Okay what nonsense
Its nonsense for you believe that females were created from ribs.
You are worse than the Bronze Age herdsmen that conjured the story if you still do not know that’s ridiculous in this age of information.

You should be ashamed of yourself that in this time of technological advancement, you still believe that women were created from ribs. I spit on your beliefs

1 Like

Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
You are worse than the Bronze Age herdsmen that conjured the story if you still do not know that’s ridiculous in this age of information.

You should be ashamed of yourself that in this time of technological advancement, you still believe that women were created from ribs. I spit on your beliefs
Come how old are you first?
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2021
SkyFlyGang:

Come how old are you first?
old enough to know that females are not made from ribs. Grow up dude

1 Like

Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by hupernikao: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:

Àwon bible reader ayé grin

Even after several warning, you still read books upside down. Turn it properly so that you can read well Bro.

Rib kò, Robbin hood nì. grin grin
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by hupernikao: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
1. Make man.
2. Give them freewill.
3. Kill 99.9% of them for using the freewill
4. Randomly Favour one group.
5. Never speak or write a single word.
6. Legalize slavery and ban shrimp.
7. Kill himself for a weekend.
8. Hide all testable evidence for his existence.
9. Revealed himself in a book written by Bronze Age nomads who didn’t know basic science.
10. Shows himself today to semi-illiterates that have poor understanding of how the natural world that he created operates.

What a marvelous god.

@LordReed, I hope you can read the bold.

- Semi illiterates
- Poor understanding of how the natural world operates.

These are the Àwon ōlōgbōn ayé, untrained psychologists I spoke about.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Joelobioha(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Why don't u stand one on one with God and say this shit to his face..huh. angry
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
hupernikao:

Àwon bible reader ayé grin

Even after several warning, you still read books upside down. Turn it properly so that you can read well Bro.

Rib kò, Robbin hood nì. grin grin

When you are done weeping, let me know
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Joelobioha:
Why don't u stand one on one with God and say this shit to his face..huh. angry
I thought he’s omnipresent

1 Like

Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
hupernikao:

@LordReed, I hope you can read the bold.

- Semi illiterates
- Poor understanding of how the natural world operates.

These are the Àwon ōlōgbōn ayé, untrained psychologists I spoke about.
Anybody who thinks a man can be born without fertilization is semi-illiterate.
That includes yourself.

There’s nothing remaining in your head aside useless beliefs from the Bible grin
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by hupernikao: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
Anybody who thinks a man can be born without fertilization is semi-illiterate.
That includes yourself.

There’s nothing remaining in your head aside useless beliefs from the Bible grin

I agree with you. Àwon ológbón ayé. Untrained psychologist.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by hupernikao: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
When you are done weeping, let me know

You no know anything about what you always discuss at all.

You are just like a man who caused uproar in the exam hall because of his fine starched Agbada, only to find out he studied for the wrong course overnight.

His shame will be glaring in black and white just as yours is in your writings here.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
hupernikao:

You no know anything about what you always discuss at all.

You are just like a man who caused uproar in the exam hall because of his fine starched Agbada, only to find out he studied for the wrong course overnight.

His shame will be glaring in black and white just as yours is in your writings here.
There's nothing you typed that makes the nonsense in the Bible less ridiculous.
The Bible is a piss of shit believed by mentally bereaved people.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
hupernikao:

I agree with you. Àwon ológbón ayé. Untrained psychologist.
You do not need to be very psychological to know that women are not from ribs. You only need a "more than average" functioning brain and to stop taking a book written by illiterate nomad seriously cheesy
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by hupernikao: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
You do not need to be very psychological to know that women are not from ribs. You only need a "more than average" functioning brain and to stop taking a book written by illiterate nomad seriously cheesy

Bro, you still haven't solve your problem and you will start throwing straw if we have to examine the place you are talking about. The issue with you is, you don't know how to read a book. You read books like someone extracting chorus from a full song. Without knowing the verses of the songs.

Was Moses showing you what you just said? Did the other bible writers who quoted Moses interpreted that place as you did. Even if you can't read to know, why not examine other writers comment about the events before speaking out of context. When you turn the wisdom in literacy writing to comics, this is what you get.

I have told you, that you are so still held under the same shackles of false teaching you tends to criticized, howbeit opposite direction.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by hupernikao: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
There's nothing you typed that makes the nonsense in the Bible less ridiculous.
The Bible is a piss of shit believed by mentally bereaved people.

No issue. I have heard this very much from other untrained psychologist like you.

Hate is not strategy. Even madness get methods. Dont let your hatred catch up with you.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
hupernikao:

No issue. I have heard this very much from other untrained psychologist like you.

Hate is not strategy. Even madness get methods. Dont let your hatred catch up with you.
We are not untrained psychologist because we refused to swallow the gibberish from the Bible
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
hupernikao:

Bro, you still haven't solve your problem and you will start throwing straw if we have to examine the place you are talking about. The issue with you is, you don't know how to read a book. You read books like someone extracting chorus from a full song. Without knowing the verses of the songs.

Was Moses showing you what you just said? Did the other bible writers who quoted Moses interpreted that place as you did. Even if you can't read to know, why not examine other writers comment about the events before speaking out of context. When you turn the wisdom in literacy writing to comics, this is what you get.

I have told you, that you are so still held under the same shackles of false teaching you tends to criticized, howbeit opposite direction.
We have solved the problem long before now that the Bible is fake cheesy

The Bible is a lie from the pit of hell peddled by semi-illiterates
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by hupernikao: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
We have solved the problem long before now that the Bible is fake cheesy

The Bible is a lie from the pit of hell peddled by semi-illiterates

Àfi pit of hell nà.

You can imagine if you are put on a seat to discuss your submissions, and you are just ranting like this. Won't you put your supporter to shame?

No single structured, organized and coordinated speech. Just noise. How do you have discussion with people around you sef. grin
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by hupernikao: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
We are not untrained psychologist because we refused to swallow the gibberish from the Bible

Yes you are correct.

You are actually, an untrained psychologists because you hold no conviction in anything.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
hupernikao:

Àfi pit of hell nà.

You can imagine if you are put on a seat to discuss your submissions, and you are just ranting like this. Won't you put your supporter to shame?

No single structured, organized and coordinated speech. Just noise. How do you have discussion with people around you sef. grin
I would never have a discussion with some who trust and believes the Bible. Such person is bereaved of critical reasoning by default grin
I’m here to only make you see how stupid your beliefs are cheesy
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
hupernikao:

Yes you are correct.

You are actually, an untrained psychologists because you hold no conviction in anything.
That still doesn’t mean that the Bible wasn’t written by Bronze Age nomads and still believed by modern semi-illiterates cheesy
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by hupernikao: 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
That still doesn’t mean that the Bible wasn’t written by Bronze Age nomads and still believed by modern semi-illiterates cheesy

Those Bronze Age nomads have exerted pressure on your reasoning and understanding continuously. You can't stop speaking about them daily.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by hupernikao: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Workch:
I would never have a discussion with some who trust and believes the Bible. Such person is bereaved of critical reasoning by default grin
I’m here to only make you see how stupid your beliefs are cheesy

Sadly you only always end up showing your lack of reasoning and decorum. You only exposes your troubled heart and confused disposition.

Come home Bro, there is still room for more. You are exhausted already. You need rest.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
hupernikao:

Sadly you only always end up showing your lack of reasoning and decorum. You only exposes your troubled heart and confused disposition.

Come home Bro, there is still room for more. You are exhausted already. You need rest.
There's no reasoning in believing that women are made from ribs. Don't be stupid dude, work on your own reasoning first cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support / Church Members Seen Tapping Grace From Chairs Used By Pastor Adeboye & Wife(Vid) / Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.