Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) (1864 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by zoba88: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
ANAMBRA STATE POLICE COMMAND:

ARREST OF A MURDER SUSPECT.

Today Saturday 29/6/2019 at about 8:am,Police detectives attached to 33 Police Station Onitsha arrested one Makoduchukwu Ndubisi f aged 20 years of NO. 16 Donking Street Nsugbe in Anambra East LGA of Anambra State.

2. Suspect allegedly had a scuffle with her husband one John Bosko Ngu m aged 35 years of the same address and stabbed him on his chest with a sharp knife.

3. Scene was visited by Police detectives and victim rushed to Boromeo hospital Onitsha for medical attention but was certified dead on arrival by the Medical Doctor.

4. Meanwhile, corpse was deposited at the hospital mortuary for autopsy.exhibit recovered and case is under investigation to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident.

SP Haruna Mohammed PPRO Anambra State Police Command,
For -Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/wife-stabs-husband-dead-in-anambraphotos.html

Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by stefanweeks: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Na wa o

What could have resulted in this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by Zombiekiller010: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Na wa oh
Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by LUGBE: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Serious
Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by makdcash(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Women self, U CANT SATISFY THEM. #Face the law#
Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
35-20 that 15years
Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by Chipink(f): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Not justifying her but who knows what he did to her.
Maybe self defense.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by Chipink(f): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
35-20 that 15years

The margin wide but not too wide.
Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
CAT really HAPPY
Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
stefanweeks:
Na wa o

What could have resulted in this?

Look at how clean and kept the husband is....but see the wife like almajiri.

Neglect and abuse.
Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by Unlimitk2(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chipink:

The margin wide but not too wide.
Is it wide like yam legs poosay
Cause I heard u guys have hairy poosay

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by Chipink(f): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

Typical Yoruba boy,.. ur pastors, doctors teachers, Touts, mechanics lawyers #perverts, no difference.

Ur parents have totally failed.. cry

4 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by Annie939(f): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
say no to domestic violence
Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by Lekan1o1: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

Oponu jati jati.. it's eediots like u that make never-do -wells to insult my tribe.
U and her should take ur madness out of this place.
Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by Lekan1o1: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chipink:

Typical Yoruba boy,.. ur pastors, doctors teachers, Touts, mechanics lawyers #perverts, no difference.

Ur parents have totally failed.. cry

Are u mad or what?.. I'm trying not to be tribalistic of this forum but y'all are pushing me.
Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by Chipink(f): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lekan1o1:

[s]
Are u mad or what?.. I'm trying not to be tribalistic of this forum but y'all are pushing me[/s]

Hypocrite
Warn ur brothers to stay off me.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by RemiTinubu(f): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

Lol
Do u want Me to bring out list of Igbo men raping young girls
Or do u want to see news about an Igbo pastor in Enugu accused of raping women
If u want ,I could bring it for u
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 19
Unlimitk Unlimitk2
Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by Chipink(f): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

Lol
Do u want Me to bring out list of Igbo men raping young girls
Or do u want to see news about an Igbo pastor in Enugu accused of raping women
If u want ,I could bring it for u

They may have learned it from west, we know where the news of rape happen everytime..
U sef know, The worst part is u rape under age
U yorubas are perverts,

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by Amuocha: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Her cat is now happy sad angry

Buhari sef
Re: Wife Stabs Husband Dead In Anambra(photos) by capitalzero: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
zoba88:
ANAMBRA STATE POLICE COMMAND:

ARREST OF A MURDER SUSPECT.

Today Saturday 29/6/2019 at about 8:am,Police detectives attached to 33 Police Station Onitsha arrested one Makoduchukwu Ndubisi f aged 20 years of NO. 16 Donking Street Nsugbe in Anambra East LGA of Anambra State.

2. Suspect allegedly had a scuffle with her husband one John Bosko Ngu m aged 35 years of the same address and stabbed him on his chest with a sharp knife.

3. Scene was visited by Police detectives and victim rushed to Boromeo hospital Onitsha for medical attention but was certified dead on arrival by the Medical Doctor.

4. Meanwhile, corpse was deposited at the hospital mortuary for autopsy.exhibit recovered and case is under investigation to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident.

SP Haruna Mohammed PPRO Anambra State Police Command,
For -Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/wife-stabs-husband-dead-in-anambraphotos.html

Husband 35,wife -20. To men looking for teenage girl to marry,be ready to pamper her. Treat her like a kid.If you treat her like a slave be ready to die untimely.

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid / Pictures: Atiku Caught On Camera Having Fun With His Grandchildren / There Is Nothing Like Igbo Presidency In 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.