Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Toy Story 4 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Toy Story 4 (278 Views)

Would I Get Busted If I Use Toy Guns As Props In My Video Here In Nigeria? / Keanu Reeves To Star In The New Toy Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toy Story 4 by LoversZone: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
What's the story?

TOY STORY 4 begins with a flashback to a rainy night nine years earlier, during which Woody (voiced by Tom Hanks) and a crop of Andy's toys work to save RC from being swept away by the storm. Later that same night, Andy's little sister, Molly, gives her porcelain Bo Peep (Annie Potts) and sheep away. Woody tries to save Bo, but she's actually fine with being passed along to another child, so the two say goodbye. Fast-forward to the toys' current home with rising kindergartner Bonnie (Madeleine McGraw). Although Woody isn't one of Bonnie's favorite toys (she prefers Jessie), he stows away in her backpack to comfort her through school orientation, where he helps her make a special toy: a spork with googly eyes, pipe cleaner arms, and popsicle stick feet whom she names "Forky." Forky (Tony Hale) unexpectedly comes to life, but, despite Woody's explanations, he believes he's trash and keeps trying to throw himself in the garbage. While the family is on a road trip, Forky flees, Woody follows to get him back, and the two bond as they make their way back to Bonnie. But the plan goes sideways when Woody sees Bo Peep's lamp on display in an antique store, and Forky ends up being held hostage by 1950s baby doll Gabby Gabby (Christina Hendricks), who has designs on Woody's vintage voice box.

Movie details

In theaters: June 21, 2019
Cast: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Tony Hale, Christina Hendricks, Annie Potts
Director: Josh Cooley
Studios: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Pixar Animation Studios
Genre: Family and Kids
Topics: Friendship, Misfits and Underdogs
Character Strengths: Courage, Empathy, Perseverance, Teamwork
Run time: 100 minutes
MPAA rating: G
Awards/Honors: Common Sense Seal

(1) (Reply)

Best Iptv Service Provider In 2019 / A Must See Movie For Every Home... Watch And Drop Your Comment / I Recommend This Awesome Movie For You Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.