Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Need A Loan Of 2million And Above (please Read Me) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Loan Of 2million And Above (please Read Me) (873 Views)

Apply Now-she Lead Africa For Female Entrepreneurs Cash Prize Of 2million Naira! / Loan Of 60k / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Loan Of 2million And Above (please Read Me) by MrHandsome2013: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
I need a good samaritan to loan me 2million to sort out some issues,. I will use land as collateral, I want to use the money urgently.
Re: Need A Loan Of 2million And Above (please Read Me) by Kenni700(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unfortunately, nobody will loan you money to sort of personal issues even if you have a collateral.

People invest into productive things. As you can see that nobody has replied your post, not because people are not seeing it but nobody wants to invest in what looks like a liability.

Get a business running and pitch your proposal with your collateral for 2m and you will get positive response.
Anything order than that is a waste of your time,data and faith on nairaland.

My candid advice because I have raised over 3m from this platform and m business now has 2 branches with 3 different products.

Kind regards.
Re: Need A Loan Of 2million And Above (please Read Me) by Alexious(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Kenni700:
Unfortunately, nobody will loan you money to sort of personal issues even if you have a collateral.

People invest into productive things. As you can see that nobody has replied your post, not because people are not seeing it but nobody wants to invest in what looks like a liability.

Get a business running and pitch your proposal with your collateral for 2m and you will get positive response.
Anything order than that is a waste of your time,data and faith on nairaland.

My candid advice because I have raised over 3m from this platform and m business now has 2 branches with 3 different products.

Kind regards.

Am interested in how you raised funds for your business. I have a business
Re: Need A Loan Of 2million And Above (please Read Me) by Kenni700(m): 4:21am On Jun 30, 2019
For you to raise money from this platform, the first thing is to have a very clear sense of purpose with proven track records.

I raised over 2m but here is what I had on ground.

1. I had a product to offer. Actually 2.
2. I had a very good statement of account to back up what I was saying.
3. I had posted dated cheque to offer @ one junction and a collateral @ another junction to investors.
4. I brought the investors to visit my factory to see things for themselves and the rest is history.

If your start up business idea cannot run successful on a 15k low key budget for 2 months then its not worth investing in.

You must be 100% honest with yourself first of all and with your investors,except you are here to scam people.lol.

I hope you find this post useful.
WhatsApp me...08056949842.

1 Like

Re: Need A Loan Of 2million And Above (please Read Me) by Alexious(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Kenni700:
For you to raise money from this platform, the first thing is to have a very clear sense of purpose with proven track records.

I raised over 2m but here is what I had on ground.

1. I had a product to offer. Actually 2.
2. I had a very good statement of account to back up what I was saying.
3. I had posted dated cheque to offer @ one junction and a collateral @ another junction to investors.
4. I brought the investors to visit my factory to see things for themselves and the rest is history.

If your start up business idea cannot run successful on a 15k low key budget for 2 months then its not worth investing in.

You must be 100% honest with yourself first of all and with your investors,except you are here to scam people.lol.

I hope you find this post useful.
WhatsApp me...08056949842.

Thank you. Mine is a service thought
Re: Need A Loan Of 2million And Above (please Read Me) by Kenni700(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Alexious:

Thank you. Mine is a service thought

Good to know that your idea is service inclined.
However,to be honest nobody will give a starter such amount for a service you are just starting. Am trying to give you a solid ground IF you must raise money.
If not, you will just use someone's money to enter into big problem. My wife and I had lost 15m before so am talking to you from core experience.
It took me about 5yrs to finish paying that money with so much pressure,tension,pains and regrets.

So be honest,for a start for an idea you have not ran for the last 6 months, you dont need 2m. You can risk 200k and see how it goes.

Now I know what to do to attract investors and more distributors. At some point, I tell them to keep their money.
If you want to grow, start your idea small and give yourself 3 months. If you dont want to be honest with yourself, you will be in hot soup.

Finally,try your service idea with 200k and see how many customers you can generate. If you see the response, then you can tell if 2m will do for you or more or less.

Dont start with heart attack or a trial with such amount.
I rest my case sir.

Wish you good luck bro.
Re: Need A Loan Of 2million And Above (please Read Me) by Alexious(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Kenni700:

Good to know that your idea is service inclined.
However,to be honest nobody will give a starter such amount for a service you are just starting. Am trying to give you a solid ground IF you must raise money.
If not, you will just use someone's money to enter into big problem. My wife and I had lost 15m before so am talking to you from core experience.
It took me about 5yrs to finish paying that money with so much pressure,tension,pains and regrets.

So be honest,for a start for an idea you have not ran for the last 6 months, you dont need 2m. You can risk 200k and see how it goes.

Now I know what to do to attract investors and more distributors. At some point, I tell them to keep their money.
If you want to grow, start your idea small and give yourself 3 months. If you dont want to be honest with yourself, you will be in hot soup.

Finally,try your service idea with 200k and see how many customers you can generate. If you see the response, then you can tell if 2m will do for you or more or less.

Dont start with heart attack or a trial with such amount.
I rest my case sir.

Wish you good luck bro.

Thanks bro... However, I am accessing a grant from develop bank for my transport business. If you check my previous post, you will see what it entails. I have staked a collateral and I will get the money. I have been in the sector for over 3 years. Just sometimes the delay is frustrating. I can send u the business plan and financial projection if you want to see.

(1) (Reply)

Feedback On Products & Services : A Malady Of Nigerian Consumers / Top 4 Black Friday Retail Stores / Longrich Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.