Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,371 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Loan Of 60k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Of 60k (11228 Views)

Loan Of 60k To Pay Back 80k / Loan Of 60k Needed. Collateral Included. / Do You Instant Cash Loan Of 10k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2018
Goodmorning, i am in Enugu and i am looking for a loan of 60,000naira to pay back with an interest of 30% on or before 21st april 2018. Reach me on 08186611297. Thank u
Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 12:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Hi, what do you want to use the loan for and what is the guarantee that the investor will get their money back (except for "God bear me witness"wink
Re: Loan Of 60k by 9japrof(m): 5:50am On Feb 25, 2018
naijacutee:
Hi, what do you want to use the loan for and what is the guarantee that the investor will get their money back (except for "God bear me witness"wink

Are you the owner of that blog on your signature? I find that blog highly informative...
Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2018
naijacutee:

Want to buy a sewing machine. My oga shop dat i used to stay said we should leave and since last month i left av been at home. There is a tailor in my street dat i stay with now, but he got just one machine making me got just little time to do my own work. Datz why i need the loan to buy a sewing machine. And i know i will pay back before the stipulated time. Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2018
9japrof:

Are you the owner of that blog on your signature? I find that blog highly informative...

Yes, I own the blog. It’s a labour of love I’ve been working on for around 4 years now.

4 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2018
Emezy:

Want to buy a sewing machine. My oga shop dat i used to stay said we should leave and since last month i left av been at home. There is a tailor in my street dat i stay with now, but he got just one machine making me got just little time to do my own work. Datz why i need the loan to buy a sewing machine. And i know i will pay back before the stipulated time. Happy Sunday

In this day and age of scams left to right, how do we know you’re not a scammer?

Can you show any proof that you are who you are, and that you do what you say you do and also that it can pay back?

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2018
naijacutee:

In this day and age of scams left to right, how do we know you’re not a scammer?

Can you show any proof that you are who you are, and that you do what you say you do and also that it can pay back?

I know there are scammers everywhere. I do what i said i do. Please do tell me proof that you need to believe.
Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2018
Emezy:

I know there are scammers everywhere. I do what i said i do. Please do tell me proof that you need to believe.

I am interested in investing in you.

Put yourself in my shoes - you’re on Nairaland and you find a post from someone seeking N60K. You want to invest but you don’t know who you’re sending the money to. What proof of ID would you be expecting to see that would put your mind at rest?
Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2018
naijacutee:

Put yourself in my shoes - you’re on Nairaland and you find a post from someone seeking N60K. You want to invest but you don’t know who you’re sending the money to. What proof of ID would you be expecting to see that would put your mind at rest?

Now i understand you dear.
1st i will start with a name, then a valid id card, will also ask for sample for the person work. His Facebook account (to do some digging) then if possible, meet the person one on one.
Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2018
naijacutee:

Hope you don't mind dropping your number so i can chat with you on WhatsApp
Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Emezy:

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
naijacutee:

1st i will start with a name, then a valid id card, will also ask for sample for the person work. His Facebook account (to do some digging) then if possible, meet the person one on one. Hope you don't mind, can u mail me your number so i can chat with you on WhatsApp? eetuk74@gmail.com
Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
naijacutee:

Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Emezy:

1st i will start with a name, then a valid id card, will also ask for sample for the person work. His Facebook account (to do some digging) then if possible, meet the person one on one. Hope you don't mind, can u mail me your number so i can chat with you on WhatsApp? eetuk74@gmail.com

I’d like to see everything here for transparency, please. Also, there might be other people who may want to help in other ways (i.e bringing you business etc). If we progress to the point where you need to send account details, you can send me a Pm.

Small point, but please don’t call people you don’t know “dear”. Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
naijacutee:

I’d like to see everything here for transparency, please. Also, there might be other people who may want to help in other ways (i.e bringing you business etc). If we progress to the point where you need to send account details, you can send me a Pm.

Noted.
Name is Emem Friday Etuk, stays in Enugu but from awka ibom state. Face book username :frayo frayo
Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
naijacutee:

Works i did on December

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
More

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
And

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Me

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Closer view

Re: Loan Of 60k by KingOfThePay(m): 1:02am On Feb 26, 2018
Good one Op.
NaijaCutee, help this guy come through!

*disclaimer* I don't know the op in anyway. I just know a sincere person when I see one
Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2018
naijacutee:

my voters card

Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2018
Emezy:

my voters card

Thank you for sending the proof. I have sent you an email. Please reply with your account details via email.
Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2018
naijacutee:

Thank you for sending the proof. I have sent you an email. Please reply with your account details via email.

Sent
Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
naijacutee:

Seen, off to market.
Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Will definitely pay you back. Thank you
Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Emezy:
Will definitely pay you back. Thank you

You’re welcome. It would be great to hear of your progress. We like to hear progressive stories.

8 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Davedgr8(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
cheesy see big girl with big heart ahbeg.

naijacutee wire me 10k nau, me want to invest in bet9ja.. Just 2 odds daily. Will payback with 100% interest after 30 days. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by engrrichie92(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Davedgr8:

naijacutee wire me 10k nau, me want to invest in bet9ja.. Just 2 odds daily. Will payback with 100% interest after 30 days. cheesy cheesy

LMAO.. .oloshi

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by mrsage(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Davedgr8:

@naijacutee flee from dis person... Biko grin grin
Re: Loan Of 60k by Davedgr8(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
engrrichie92:

LMAO.. .oloshi
grin grin
Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Davedgr8:

Bet9ja is not an investment, it’s a gamble. I can gamble for myself, thank you lol.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FHA Transfers Festac Mechanic Village And Market To Amuwo Odofin Local Govt. / M.i’s My Head My Belle: Insights To Entrepreneurship. / Fitch Downgrades Credit Ratings Of First Bank, UBA- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.