Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

This Is How Men Of God Are Going To Be Dressing Of All This Rape Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is How Men Of God Are Going To Be Dressing Of All This Rape Case (494 Views)

Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M / Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Men Of God Are Going To Be Dressing Of All This Rape Case by Passmaga1: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
This Is How Men Of God Are Going To Be Dressing Of All This Rape Case

About this rape case trending in Nigeria that a pastor raped a young lady far back. Someone suggested a video with screenshots above of how men of God are going to be dressing.

Click here to watch the video:https://confirm9ja.com/this-is-how-men-of-god-are-going-to-be-dressing-of-all-this-rape-case/

Re: This Is How Men Of God Are Going To Be Dressing Of All This Rape Case by Bizmagnet: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lolz
Re: This Is How Men Of God Are Going To Be Dressing Of All This Rape Case by ojun50(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Op i don laugh tire i just dey imaging say my pastor dress like that come church,,,,,,
Re: This Is How Men Of God Are Going To Be Dressing Of All This Rape Case by Topmaike007(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

I’m Also Victim Of Sexual Abuse -TY Bello / Caira And Her Husband Rusell Wilson Celebrate 3 Years Wedding Anniversary In The / Comedian AY Appreciates Ali Baba For Helping Him In His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.